• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BEYONCÉ RETURNS: POPGAF OT XIII

Mine was (in no particular order other than the Top 3):

Back to Basics
Glassheart (if this were available to stream you all would immediately recognize its brilliance)
Beyoncé

Lemonade
Ray of Light
20/20 Experience (Part 1)
Settle
Yours Truly
Butterfly
Daydream

Every other list is irrelevant and/or wrong.

No one ever PM'd me about that podcast, by the way.

:eyes:

Is it not the best debut alberm of the 21st century though?

Right There
Honeymoon Avenue
Almost Is Never Enough
Baby I

alone shit on careers (including Ariana's own subsequent output)

MANUELF

Banned
Can you leaK the lists at the end and see how many of us claim our selection

:-}

I've already gone on record as saying that Back to Basics is the best pop album. I hope at least one other person in this community agrihD

I nominated 5 english albums and 5 spanish albums, and only once per artist

rhandino

Banned
I nominated PRISM.

tumblr_mop2nywVIR1qceseso1_500.gif

Piano is actually still my favourite Ariana song. No one else seems to care for it that much, but it's so whimsical and cute!

Best debut of the 21st century, though? Hmm...

Piano is actually still my favourite Ariana song. No one else seems to care for it that much, but it's so whimsical and cute!

Best debut of the 21st century, though? Hmm...
I mean, Daley technically has the best debut of the 21st century, but he's too niche
and physically unattractive
to be considered pop.

WaffleTaco

Wants to outlaw technological innovation.
Adele's singles > than albums...so confused as why anyone would choose her. I mean I like Hello and Somone Like You, but stil...

Can y'all stop being mean to unstable women with addictive tendencies and vote for an unstable woman with addictive tendencies but also talent?

VOTE FOR BORN THIS WAY

Why is Glassheart the song so different from the rest of the album? It was pretty jarring
The original track by Tedder was remixed for the album, and the original cut never came out except in live performances. I prefer the live version tbh

Did you listen to Sugar (only on the deluxe edition)? Her lower register never sounded better

Made my lower
cash
register unclench a bit

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Why did that bitch in DS3 called Leona Lewis ashy when the stuff in the pics is certainly not ashy?
d83d-dc85.png

Was that coconut oil or shea butter what I saw in the background?
d83d-dc85.png

I am here to campaign for yet another amazing, life-changing, orgasmic album. That's right, I'm talking about none other than ULTRAVIOLENCE released by LANASUS DEL REYSIAH in 2014. When will your faves deliver such a powerful and raw album that has the ability to fuel drug and alcohol abuse? When?
In Ultraviolence, Lanalah leaves behind the dusty wigs and short dresses and evolves her sound into something much more dark, gritty, and sensual. Let us not forget the way the opening track Cruel World sets the tone for the album with it's amazing melody and Lana's incredible lyrics "Put my little red party dress on, everybody knows that I'm the best, I'm crazy." Then, Ultraviolence (the song) lets us K N O W that Lana is NOT holding back this time with lyrics like "He hit me and it felt like a kiss" When will your fucking disgusting faves embrace themselves the way Lizzus Grantsus does??? NEVER. Then, in Shades of Cool Lana sings over juicy, orgasmic guitars and declares her love for Daddy [redacted]! But that's not all- God herself then delivers a breathtaking song by the title of "Brooklyn Baby" with ICONIC and (accidentally) feminist lyrics like "Yeah my boyfriend's pretty cool, but he's not as cool as me"

The rest of Ultraviolence is just as amazing, with some of Lana's best songs (Fucked My Way Up To The Top, West Coast, Pretty When You Cry)

So remember who REALLY deserves a nomination? You know that the answer is Ultraviolence, so vote for UV TODAY.
hillary-clinton-secretary-of-state-csis-722x480.jpg

MANUELF

Banned
The original track by Tedder was remixed for the album, and the original cut never came out except in live performances. I prefer the live version tbh

Did you listen to Sugar (only on the deluxe edition)? Her lower register never sounded better

Made my lower
cash
register unclench a bit
Third favorite on the album, the one I couldnt hear was Colorblind

Top Bottom