• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BEYONCÉ RETURNS: POPGAF OT XIII

Touchdown

Banned
That's what you get for not voting for GLASSHEART

NO WAIT, SOUL I JUST SENT YOU MY BALLOT, PLEASE ADD THEM IN!!! MY VOTES HAVE TO COUNT, IM THE HEART AND SOUL OF POPGAF!!!!

e542cb80a7.gif

Mau ®

nnnn

I kinda hope a Mariah album did make the list. I mean I won't vote for it, but Touchdown IS the heart and soul of POPGAF.

Mau ®;204869484 said:
nnnn

I kinda hope a Mariah album did make the list. I mean I won't vote for it, but Touchdown IS the heart and soul of POPGAF.
The only one popular enough to make it is TEOM but I only voted for Butterfly and Daydream

e542cb80a7.gif

a mess

rhandino

Banned
I voted 4 Walls, LAMB and Donde estan los Ladrones and you all should do the same!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAS! at Emotion being nominated!

NOOOOOOOOOOOO! at Emotion being nominated against Self-titled!

KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII! at 25 being there, Slay Godele!

EDIT: JESUS CHRIST WHAT THE FUCK IS FROOT DOING THERE!? a;lshdalkshd;sahd;salkLSJD;ALSKJD;LAKJSD

teenage-dream-katy-perry-cd-cover-art.jpg
6d1314778a81b08b8872d0900771eaaa.jpg
daydream-mariah-carey-cd-cover-art.jpg
ldr_album_cover.jpg

Teenage Dream (Katy Perry), The Velvet Rope (Janet Jackson), Daydream (Mariah Carey), Born To Die (Lana Del Rey)

That's all for today! I'll announce the other half tomorrow along with the three winners from our poll. Make sure to vote if you haven't done so! Thanks :)

EDIT: These aren't the brackets btw, I'm just revealing them in groups. They're going to be shuffled up and reordered. :)

CLICK TO VOTE HERE: http://goo.gl/forms/U2F7QdO90rkxndo03

rhandino

Banned
Ultraviolence and Born to Bottom?

IwWzVTU.gif

At least Honeymoon is not here...

Slay a bit Teenage Dream, I know you all going to pretend that you never bopped to it but here it is... and I am salty because I voted for PRISM =/

That's all for today! I'll announce the other half tomorrow along with the three winners from our poll. Make sure to vote if you haven't done so! Thanks :)
Oh god thanks! Now E-MO-TION has a chance to advance to the next stage!

Top Bottom