• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BEYONCÉ RETURNS: POPGAF OT XIII

MrV4ltor

I mean, someone voted for Iggy

tumblr_inline_o64gls4QNw1tz4dob_500.gif

That was probably Fix It Jesus Jr's doing too, lbr

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Im actually surprised at how many albums I like from the ones that have been shown. Its pretty decent for most of the part considering what I was expecting.

I'm probably most surprised at Teenage Dream and Daydream, one coz I didn't think y'all loved it so much, and the latter coz I felt like Emancipation was more popular.

rhandino

Banned
Teenage Dream may not be the most artistic and inspired piece of work out there but the singles are pure perfection and even some of the B tracks are cute and catchy.

I almost nominated KISS from Carly Rae Jepsen too for that same reason but I know it was going to be a wasted vote and I already voted for PRISM as my "catchy and mindless fun" pop album.

This .gif <3

Mau ®

I've basically listened to all the albums that made it so far except Mariah's Daydream. So I'm listening to it right now.

Fantasy was a good opener... mmhmm could I like a Mariah album?

I knew I couldn't rely on you hoecunts to respect a true PopGAF OG

o well

enjoy your Filthy wHoremoney. I wonder if they'll even have a fifth anniversary before their inevitable break-up

she-is-dying-inside-2-22138-1454687437-1_dblbig.jpg

B-Dex

I knew I couldn't rely on you hoecunts to respect a true PopGAF OG

o well

enjoy your Filthy wHoremoney. I wonder if they'll even have a fifth anniversary before their inevitable break-up

she-is-dying-inside-2-22138-1454687437-1_dblbig.jpg

Did Leona before she fell into obscurity? My Hands being in FF13 ended her. Let's not even mention her attempt at Christmas.

200x200-000000-80-0-0.jpg
ultraviolence-lana-del-rey-cd-cover-art.jpg
homogenic-bj-rk-cd-cover-art.jpg
pure-heroine-lorde-cd-cover-art.jpg

ANTi (Rihanna), Ultraviolence (Lana Del Rey), Homogenic (Bjork), Pure Heroine (Lorde)

teenage-dream-katy-perry-cd-cover-art.jpg
JANET-janet-jackson-16206234-400-352.jpg~c200
daydream-mariah-carey-cd-cover-art.jpg
ldr_album_cover.jpg

Teenage Dream (Katy Perry), The Velvet Rope (Janet Jackson), Daydream (Mariah Carey), Born To Die (Lana Del Rey)

That's all for today! I'll announce the other half tomorrow along with the three winners from our poll. Make sure to vote if you haven't done so! Thanks :)

EDIT: These aren't the brackets btw, I'm just revealing them in groups. They're going to be shuffled up and reordered. :)

CLICK TO VOTE HERE: http://goo.gl/forms/U2F7QdO90rkxndo03
What the FUCK did I tell y'all?
LANA IS Q U A L I T Y

YOU did this, I KNEW it.

I only voted once, I knew Lanasus was going to make it in because despite how much you [redacted] try to deny her power she STILL gives you all severe dick cravingS.

Also what the fuck I can't believe FROOT is top 10 i thought I was the only one who would vote for it :")

Mau ®

Lana's music doesn't really make me crave a dick tbh. It does make me crave ambien. And that's actually a compliment. Ambien is [ a w e s o m e ]

B-Dex

Mau ®;204877554 said:
Lana's music doesn't really make me crave a dick tbh. It does make me crave ambien. And that's actually a compliment. Ambien is [ a w e s o m e ]

Sis. You got mad at me for a medicated joke and now you post that. I C.

FnI83lI.gif

Top Bottom