• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BEYONCÉ RETURNS: POPGAF OT XIII

When ARTPOP ends up being Pop GAF's album of ALL TIME

lHQLnu

okay wait. hold the phone.

how the FUCK did Froot make it? Y'all shade Marina to hell and back and she's never talked about in here. I don't even know how to react tbh.

I just realized I sent those pics for nothing

FnI83lI.gif

delete it fat

Nnnnnnn, the bribery

I mean, even I forgot about Glassheart for years and I really fucking liked that album. Honestly at this point the name Leona makes me think of you before I think of her. Lol

Back to Basics and 1989 are currently tied for first.

Back to Basics and 1989 are currently tied for first.
yas for quality

PopGAF: as a magnanimous forewarning, I will personally make you regret the indignity of Glassheart being snubbed. I am currently in possession of information that can ruin your life.

You know who you are.

Consider yourselves [ e x p o s e d ]

rhandino

Banned
With all the straights that are populating this comm do you all think that Kylie and/or Robyn had a chance to be nominated?

💁

I think Janet is the superior album compared to Velvet Rope and I am shocked that it didnt make the initial list.

But Daydream did make it in, so there is hope for this community

I voted for EOM though, I figured Daydream would automatically get in and this list needs more Mariah, the true queen of PopGaf

mariah-carey-s-acting-skills-in-15-gifs-eyebrow

I don't have the spreadsheet in front of me so I don't remember if Kylie made it in or not, but I don't remember much buzz about her albums coming in. I think albums like X and Aphrodite got like one vote each.

Mau ®

I knew that wasn't the cover to Velvet Rope but I figured Soulscribe found a deluxe edition or international cover idk...

yas for quality

PopGAF: as a magnanimous forewarning, I will personally make you regret the indignity of Glassheart being snubbed. I am currently in possession of information that can ruin your life.

You know who you are.

Consider yourselves [ e x p o s e d ]

you ain't got shit on me

bring it

LOL you assholes

I couldn't find the original cover in the size I wanted and didn't have time to save/resize. The link description said it was the back cover so I rolled with it :p Figured you'd all figure it out anyway

APOLOGIES TO SAINT ICICLE

EDIT: New wave of entrants coming soon. Tie Breaker round closes in 2 hours (2pm PST/4pm CST/5pm EST)

Dany

Banned
Beyonce put on an amazing show last night. First time seeing her and she killed it, even in the pouring rain. #goddess

timberlakecover.jpg
4856298_lady_gaga_the_fame_200.jpg
how-big-blue-beautiful-florence-machine-cd-cover-art.jpg
hell-hath-no-fury-sinister-x-cd-cover-art.jpg

The 20/20 Experience Part 1 (Justin Timberlake), The Fame (Lady Gaga), How Big, How Blue, How Beautiful (Florence + The Machine), Rhythm Nation 1814 (Janet Jackson)

rhandino

Banned
Holy shit, those 4 are pure pop perfection

And Yaaaaaas! at Rhythm Nation being in.

Is Justin T the only Male pop act that managed to get in?

A little party never hurt no one
So we stay out late
A little party never hurt no one
That's what your friends say
You put your life out on the line
You're crazy all the time
Put your life out on the line
You're crazy all the time

You're so Art Deco, out on the floor
Shining like gun metal, cold and unsure
Baby, you're so ghetto
You're looking to score