• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BEYONCÉ RETURNS: POPGAF OT XIII

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
So rude
dHHycaO.gif

:(

That gif makes me sad.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
The 50 Shades of Gray Soundtrack.

No, really! It is a very good compilation of music to fuck... unless you live in Latinoamerica then you may want to have some reggaetón or bachata at hand kii!

Ohurhzc.gif

Bachata and Reggaeton are trash.

rhandino

Banned
My body, my movement and my touch should be enough.
I mean, reguetton y bachata during sex is more or less the same as poppers: Not necessary but kind of elevates the whole experience.

And besides, women here like to hear bachata during sexy times which is baffling considering those lyrics are not what I would call alluring or provocative.

Anyway! I want Soulscribe back so he can answer how many votes 7/27 received, I cant beleive some of you voted for that tbh

rhandino

Banned
Ariana was blocked from ha 3rd consecutive No. 1 album by Drake

1430604709-ibtewjsv2he3es.gif

In 1 hand she got a LOT of traditional album sales so the numbers are not that bad but in the other she is barely showing any growth considering that her previous albums both debuted around that same numbers and she had various hit singles and constant promo.

Letting Scooter go was a mistake, Oh well.

I77zdZa.gif

You posting a gif of her in this thread is more than what 1975 has gotten tbh
Ohurhzc.gif

I mean they got a big payola and positive reviews across the board from the success of their latest album without getting fired or crying for attention, which is more than Natalia could ever hope for but drag I guess.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I mean they got a big payola and positive reviews across the board from the success of their latest album without getting fired or crying for attention, which is more than Natalia could ever hope for but drag I guess.

If a tree falls in the forest and nobody is there to hear it does it make a sound?
Ohurhzc.gif

Touchdown

Banned

In 1 hand she got a LOT of traditional album sales so the numbers are not that bad but in the other she is barely showing any growth considering that her previous albums both debuted around that same numbers and she had various hit singles and constant promo.

I77zdZa.gif

She's Ova!

843c16a860.gif

I77zdZa.gif

Incinerate Ha!

Dany

Banned
I am the dragon breathing fire
Beautiful mane I'm the lion
Beautiful man I know you're lying
I am not broken, I'm not crying, I'm not crying
You ain't trying hard enough
You ain't loving hard enough
You don't love me deep enough
We not reaching peaks enough