• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BEYONCÉ RETURNS: POPGAF OT XIII

rhandino

Banned
Apparently a Perra ft Rhat song leaked but it got taken down fast. There might be other Perra songs leaking by the looks of it.
Holy shit, if this happen the other girls may as well quit tbh

Watch that song reign supreme and have more cultural impact that Hitlord star filled extravanganza Bad Blood.

The state of R&B today is tragic. I was listening to the Top R&B station today and several of the top songs were Justin Bieber. There was something called a Charlie Puth. What has my sacred genre become?
cRP4Jtc.jpg

Rob was right!

Said by everyone everywhere, all the time.

In other news, I'm watching Prince slay a concert, and he calls Janelle Monae up on stage to sing a classic. This heffa has the nerve to not know the lyrics. How you gonna call someone your hero and blah blah blah, and don't even know the basics. Janelle is a disappointment.
S1bJVKH.gif

Said by everyone everywhere, all the time.

In other news, I'm watching Prince slay a concert, and he calls Janelle Monae up on stage to sing a classic. This heffa has the nerve to not know the lyrics. How you gonna call someone your hero and blah blah blah, and don't even know the basics. Janelle is a disappointment.
S1bJVKH.gif
The bitch is a fake bitch and she can't rock a tux to save her life and she teased the lesbians for years then revealed her true intentions when she had the nerve to utter the sentence, "I want women to still be attracted to me – go get my album!"

The bitch is a cunt

The bitch is a fake bitch and she can't rock a tux to save her life and she teased the lesbians for years then revealed her true intentions when she had the nerve to utter the sentence, "I want women to still be attracted to me – go get my album!"

The bitch is a cunt

I can't be mad. Prince did the same thing.
67Y14eN.gif

Til he found Jesus.

Vazduh

So, what does PopGAF think of this new song by Croatian queen Severina
Introducing We Found Love... Err... Sekunde

Shameless and awful
AlaZV.gif

Sranje, kao što se i očekivalo.

YAOO6aq.gif

Or, in English: ew.

tumblr_o7zy2ioAX81rzl5ppo1_400.gif

Y'all, stop paying dust to this BOP!

tumblr_o7zy2ioAX81rzl5ppo3_400.gif

I love this. The video is great, too. Btw, apparently it was cowritten by JoJo. Probably one of hundreds of songs she's recorded over the past few years, but never got to release herself.

Frodo

The hacker has 7 KP songs. Now the question is will he leak everything?

A Rebel Heart tea.

And that destroyed the little quality Rebel Heart had attached to it. #Pray4Katia
(Rebel Heart still >>> than your faves efforts, bar a few songs)

Frodo

Funny enough I dreamt about Katy Perry last night.

I was in a table talking to some talented musician and then just a jab I say something on the lines of "Well, if you want to go mainstream and you have no respect for originality or creativity no interest on delivery quality you should go and make Katy Perry kind of music. Can't sing, can't dance and she's super famous, so if that is what you want go for it" and then when I turn to the side Katy Perry is standing right there and listening to everything.

It was kind of awkward

Just before rhandino jumps at my neck, I do like Teenage Dream and I use Katy Perry from time to time. But lettuce be honest...

Is Kate Perry over? I haven't heard anything from her in a coon's age.
Didn't Kathryn preside over the highest rated Super Bowl Halftime Show in beergutjeanshorts history just last year?

Didn't Kathryn stun the flops with her flawless, artistically revolutionary couture at this year's Met Gala?

Didn't Kathryn change the shade game forever when she called out Taylor Swift for being a hypocritical witch during the whole Anaconda/VMAs debacle?

Didn't Kathryn's Christmas flavor for Target render redundant every other lesser's attempt to pander to Middle America Christianity?

Maybe your fave can take some cues from Kathryn about how to remain relevanT without needing a divorce, an obese new fiancé, or a reality show on the same network that airs I Am Cait to keep ha lard ass afloat.

Touchdown

Banned
Didn't Kathryn preside over the highest rated Super Bowl Halftime Show in beergutjeanshorts history just last year?

Didn't Kathryn stun the flops with her flawless, artistically revolutionary couture at this year's Met Gala?

Didn't Kathryn change the shade game forever when she called out Taylor Swift for being a hypocritical witch during the whole Anaconda/VMAs debacle?

Didn't Kathryn's Christmas flavor for Target render redundant every other lesser's attempt to pander to Middle America Christianity?

Maybe your fave can take some cues from Kathryn about how to remain relevanT without needing a divorce, an obese new fiancé, or a reality show on the same network that airs I Am Cait to keep ha lard ass afloat.

ok i can't XD

nnn a Fey tea

7a29270a5c.gif

Katy Perry has amazing songs ngl

7a29270a5c.gif

I was listening to ha debut album 'One of the Boys' and that debut is phenomenal. Phew!

One of the Boys and I Kissed a Girl slays tbh

Teenage Dream is pop perfection

ET and TGIF slays!!!! Circle the Drain slay

Even Peacock is a slay!

PRISM with Walking on Air and Dark Horse are the holy bops

Did I forget to mention 'This Is How We Do'?

Uh oh... I may secretly be a Katy Stan... Help!

7a29270a5c.gif

rhandino

Banned
Katy Perry has amazing songs ngl

7a29270a5c.gif

I was listening to ha debut album 'One of the Boys' and that debut is phenomenal. Phew!

One of the Boys and I Kissed a Girl slays tbh

Teenage Dream is pop perfection

ET and TGIF slays!!!! Circle the Drain slay

Even Peacock is a slay!

PRISM with Walking on Air and Dark Horse are the holy bops

Did I forget to mention 'This Is How We Do'?

Uh oh... I may secretly be a Katy Stan... Help!

7a29270a5c.gif
As secret as Ryan Seacrest sexuality.

7a29270a5c.gif

You are not lying, Katy is truly a bop machine

Phreaker

I do have a question about the Katy leak. Supposedly the hacker got it after breaking into her Twitter account. What does that mean? Do you think they were looking at her DMs and there was a link to this, and possibly, other tracks in there?

MrV4ltor

I do have a question about the Katy leak. Supposedly the hacker got it after breaking into her Twitter account. What does that mean? Do you think they were looking at her DMs and there was a link to this, and possibly, other tracks in there?

I think they hacked more than just her twitter. Someone also got into her old tumblr account, but it looks like it's all over now judging by the hackers latest tweet.
I still think it's Katy tho. Maybe her label didn't like her going in a new direction and she wanted to see what people actually thought of it, so she just leaked it.
A Gaga tea.

Top Bottom