• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BEYONCÉ RETURNS: POPGAF OT XIII

Rihanna and Calvin should sue.
AlaZV.gif

Dw, Taylor's on it

AlaZV.gif

Mau ®

I mean this comm always tells me the Rhat has no impact yet here we are in 2016, where Eastern European pop stars are still trying to ape Rihanna's 2012 Talk That Talk era.

Let's also not forget to mention how Miley and Selena literally made career comebacks out of TTT rihjects. Whew.

AlaZV.gif

Agram

Mau ®;205109636 said:
Eastern European pop stars
AlaZV.gif

Central
or Southeastern

Regardless, entire Croatia is roasting Severina for this. And the song is not even good, a failed summer hit wannabe.

Was readying up the lube to ogle a fresh season of shirtless So You Think You Can Dance twinks only to turn on the television and see that this season's age limit is 13 years old.

giphy.gif

I can't use these pre-pubescents at all.

MANUELF

Banned
Mau ®;205109636 said:
I mean this comm always tells me the Rhat has no impact yet here we are in 2016, where Eastern European pop stars are still trying to ape Rihanna's 2012 Talk That Talk era.

Let's also not forget to mention how Miley and Selena literally made career comebacks out of TTT rihjects. Whew.

AlaZV.gif
And a Britney reject gave Rihanna her career, all is how the Holy Spearit wants it to be

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Mau ®;205121644 said:
Not bad. Although I think I'd enjoy the instrumental without her voice better.

Its a demo so I imagine they would fix stuff more on her vocals. Im kinda here for it if thats the direction of the new album.

EDIT: Song removed so I guess that confirms that is from the new album lol

rhandino

Banned
Where is You Know Nothing? I need ha unbiased opinion about this Katheryn demo.

I can get behind the direction she seems to be going but I also remember how she implied that PRISM was going to be darker and well.... Oops!

I almost forgot my hatred for the ginger pubed fat bellied billionaire goes back a long time. Don't cross Queen Mimi.
The way Mariah stays keeping the Napoleon complexed, small-handed and tiny-dicked white MRA manbabies eternally PRESSED tho

Eminem and Donald Trump jizz themselves NIGHTLY over the mere thought of Mariah granting them the carnal nirvana of her snatch

image-26.gif

stay mad

The way Mariah stays keeping the Napoleon complexed, small-handed and tiny-dicked white MRA manbabies eternally PRESSED tho

Eminem and Donald Trump jizz themselves NIGHTLY over the mere thought of Mariah granting them the carnal nirvana of her snatch

image-26.gif

stay mad

I guess she was feeling generous with Nick Cannon

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Apparently a Perra ft Rhat song leaked but it got taken down fast. There might be other Perra songs leaking by the looks of it.

Top Bottom