• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BEYOND: Two Souls (Ellen Page, Willem Dafoe) |OT| Press Triangle to Aiden

Loving it so far. The graphics are amazing for a PS3 game, and holy hell at the facial graphics, they almost look real. Sure there is a jaggy here and there though. Still this is the best looking game between God of War III and MGS IV on PS3.

I'm probably almost done, almost done with The Mission.

Also, I still know very little about Aiden.

I can't tell if he is a villain, friend, monster. Maybe I missed something.
Yup. Glad they fixed the tearing from Heavy Rain. You still have about 2 hours to go I would say. The most graphical insane chapters are right in front of you haha.

RPGCrazied

Aw, how sweet. I had no idea Aiden
was Jodie's twin brother.
Damn, they really want you to replay that Black Sun chapter a ton huh for all those endings? I didn't get the trophy for watching them all, and I thought I did.
Isn't it when Jodie picks who to be with at the end? Though I picked the option not to save, so that is probably why.

Ilúvatar

Damn, they really want you to replay that Black Sun chapter a ton huh for all those endings? I didn't get the trophy for watching them all, and I thought I did.
Isn't it when Jodie picks who to be with at the end? Though I picked the option not to save, so that is probably why.

You can actually get that trophy pretty easily if you plan your playthroughs accordingly. I'd look up a guide if trophies matter to you (like they do for me)

Yup, that was beautiful:

123ebuth.gif

For the trophy, you need to have saving enabled
and get all the endings with everyone alive and everyone death. You also need the Beyond ending and the "game over" ending (where Jodie dies and the world is destroyed). You need to play the game from Homeless again to get the "everyone is death" endings.

Mr Croft

I love this game so much. One of the very few non multiplayer games I payed full price for. This and heavy rain :)
Ellen Paige < 3

plainr_

I am very LTTP, but my god the graphics in this game are insane. I'm at the point where I'm running through the woods at night. It just looks so real.

Zach

I am very LTTP, but my god the graphics in this game are insane. I'm at the point where I'm running through the woods at night. It just looks so real.

It's definitely a stunner at times. Really impressive.

Anyway, I'm not sure if anyone will see this, but I just finished
Navajo
-- about how long do I have left? Just a rough estimate in hours would be great.

Edit: It probably took me around four or five more hours. Anyway, good, flawed game. Glad I played it.

Top Bottom