• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Big Brother 18 |OT| It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere

Status
Not open for further replies.

jwluther

Looks like the punishment for Frank's team has them wearing these weird brief things, almost naked. I'm very okay with this.

ZhZRVat.png

jwluther

James: "I'm telling you, if the feeds were on and they caught Jozea saying that shit, that's a wrap right there."

Da: "Any career he thought he was going to have, DONE, done"

I missed what they were talking about, but from the context it sounded like some offensive racial remarks or something.

James: "I'm telling you, if the feeds were on and they caught Jozea saying that shit, that's a wrap right there."

I missed what they were talking about, but from the context it sounded like some offensive racial remarks or something.

apparently said some comment about 4th of July and Harriet Tubman

UberTag

apparently said some comment about 4th of July and Harriet Tubman
Day mentioned he said something about "Indians" as well.
Sounds like Robyn found herself another winner. I guess some of those bad habits from casting BB15 live on.
Has the veto comp been played yet?

shocker Nicole is crying lol

James says Corey, Michelle, Nicole and him are the only ones not invited to Jozea's meeting later. Zak is apparently going to give them info

TheYanger

Jozea and Paul may be two of the most annoying human beings I've seen in quite a while. jesus christ I can't wait until theyr'e gone.

Holmes

Oh look, Da'vonne is part of another super huge alliance this year again. Maybe she'll get 14th place this time and Grodner can bring her back for BB19 and she can gun for 13th place.

kirblar

Oh look, Da'vonne is part of another super huge alliance this year again. Maybe she'll get 14th place this time and Grodner can bring her back for BB19 and she can gun for 13th place.
Being part of one of those early on is a good thing.

Err

Being in one of those as the game begins is a pretty good thing. The issue last year was that she wasn't a part of the majority alliance and didn't have the built in allies it provides.

UberTag

Err

Being in one of those as the game begins is a pretty good thing. The issue last year was that she wasn't a part of the majority alliance and didn't have the built in allies it provides.
Yep, big alliances are ideal so long as you're not perceived as running it and/or calling the shots.

lenovox1

I'm getting the impression from Jokers that all the ladies in the house think Victor is a douchebag. Damn, that happened quicker than I expected.

UberTag

lol @ Nicole putting up Paulie.

LOL @ Paulie being okay with it.

This cast.
Most of BBCAN4's cast were also dummies.
Hopefully this isn't the norm going forward or we will have more winners like Steve and the Paq Brothers to look forward to in the future.

lenovox1

Word on the street is that there's a secret BB15 MVP-like power in effect in the house. There's a third nom, apparently?

TheYanger

I'm getting the impression from Jokers that all the ladies in the house think Victor is a douchebag. Damn, that happened quicker than I expected.

It's just the upstairs crew discussing it at the moment, which is Day, nicole, michelle, zak. That said, he seems like a huge douchebag so I wouldn't be surprised if everyone else thought it too.

ameleco

lol @ Nicole putting up Paulie.

LOL @ Paulie being okay with it.

This cast.

It was the dumbest move. I just can't believe she did that. Who cares if a specific new person goes home? All that matters is one goes home that isn't working with you. Geez....

Jasper

Word on the street is that there's a secret BB15 MVP-like power in effect in the house. There's a third nom, apparently?

Yep.

Paul has been nominated.

So it's Paul, Paulie, and Jozea up for eviction...also some of the other newbies have found out that Paulie is secretly working with the vets.

So it's very possible Paulie could be evicted.

Jasper

As for what Jozea said that was so controversial....

He said he doesn't commemorate 4th of July because he's never asked a soldier to die for him.

he also made rape jokes and called lesbians d*kes and a bunch of other shit ugh whatever he's out anyway

a female alliance between Da'vonne, Zakiyah, Michelle, Nicole, and Tiffany has been formed. It's called Fatal Five and also there's another female alliance consisting of Bronte, Natalie, and Bridgette called the Powerpuff Girls.

beasty

Powerpuff girls huh? I like their chances if they just lay low for the first couple weeks. Let the lunatics take center stage. But all girl alliances always form week 1 then usually turn to shit by week 2. But the guys playing this season are actually giving me hope for some of the women.

Im hoping Bridgette and James make it far. Seems like Jozea Paul and Victor are trying to hard too fast. Also holy shit at the Jozea comments

Fantastical

Death Prophet
As for what Jozea said that was so controversial....

He said he doesn't commemorate 4th of July because he's never asked a soldier to die for him.
Yikes. I was hoping for best gay...
EDIT: I am assuming he's gay. I have not watched the show or any of the interviews as I have little internet.

lenovox1

Yikes. I was hoping for best gay...
EDIT: I am assuming he's gay. I have not watched the show or any of the interviews as I have little internet.

That comment in particular isn't that bad or "career ending" as the some of the other hamsters described. Just ignorant as hell, but he's shown himself to be a vapid meangay in other, more affirming ways.

And, yes, he's very gay.

ETA: Case in point...

Jozea has been wearing Andrew Christian bulge-enhancing briefs (and no pants) ever since the feeds came on...

But he can keep doing this ^ though.

cory64

-Female dominated house with brash males
-Actually insensitive comments from HGs
-Siblings of former finalists
-Jet Set house theme
-Twist involving 3rd nomination

Whatyearisthis

lenovox1

-Female dominated house with brash males
-Actually insensitive comments from HGs
-Siblings of former finalists
-Jet Set house theme
-Twist involving 3rd nomination

Whatyearisthis

tumblr_ms157c6ugT1qc7cmzo3_400.gif

This year's cast is an ethnic rainbow with no one from the Aryan Nation in it, though.

They have the votes? You sure they won't vote Paulie out?
Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but right now it looks like the votes will be:

Zakiyah: Jozea
Tiffany: Jozea
Corey: Jozea
Michelle: Jozea
Frank: Jozea
James: Jozea
Da'Vonne: Jozea

Paul: Paulie
Victor: Paulie

Bridgette, Natalie, and Bronte could go either way. They have been working with Paul/Jozea/Victor, but they don't seem to actually like J and V. They could probably be persuaded to vote with the 8 pack, especially after seeing that the "numbers" with those boys aren't as strong as they think.

7 vs. 5 with Powerpuff Girls, 10 vs. 2 without them.

Bridgette looks like the potential replacement nominee, which would be one uncertain vote out of the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom