• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Big Brother 18 |OT| It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere

Status
Not open for further replies.

lenovox1

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but right now it looks like the votes will be:

Zakiyah: Jozea
Tiffany: Jozea
Corey: Jozea
Michelle: Jozea
Frank: Jozea
James: Jozea
Da'Vonne: Jozea

Paul: Paulie
Victor: Paulie

Bridgette, Natalie, and Bronte could go either way. They have been working with Paul/Jozea/Victor, but they don't seem to actually like J and V. They could probably be persuaded to vote with the 8 pack, especially after seeing that the "numbers" with those boys aren't as strong as they think.

7 vs. 5 with Powerpuff Girls, 10 vs. 2 without them.

Bridgette looks like the potential replacement nominee, which would be one uncertain vote out of the way.

I'm going to miss my Puerto Rican chocolate (not really). I guess I'll have to settle for the Puerto Rican vanilla instead next week. Blah.

beasty

Everytime Day is on the feeds, its just a cloud of paranoia and negativity just being rained down on everyone in the HOH room.

Jozea saying "bye bitch!" to Nicole after his friend. who is also on the block, won POV...

oNObxMf.gif

jwluther

Jozea, Paul, and Victor planned a secret meeting with some houseguests that James just walked into, uninvited. "I heard there was a meeting, what's going down in this bitch?"

I may have a new fav.

Jozea is in for such a rude awakening on Thursday. I hope he continues to feel like he runs the house for the rest of week, it'll be a fun build-up..

UberTag

Did they really insist on sticking Vanessa's sister in a goofy-looking winter knit hat and have her make crazy eyes during conversations with people?

Big-Brother-18-2016-06-24-21-45-42-364.jpg

I mean, c'mon... at least try and pretend you're not trying to doppelganger past house guests.

Yado

so guys... there's absolutely no way Paul is NOT going to use the veto on himself right? Like there's no way he's that dumb?

I wish some of the others would just be quiet and not explain how the veto works to people who don't know. I watched a bit of the feeds last night and he wasn't sure if he could be put back up again if he used it.

TheYanger

So Day seems to be in a pretty good position right now... Do you guys think she'll make it to Jury?

If she doesn't lose her cool, I think socially she's in a great place. That said who the fuck knows right now, we're still so early that these alliances are basically destined to flip around.

So Corey had a "funny story" to tell tonight. He said one of his "frat buddies" bought a goat, put the goat in the backyard, and tried to set the goat on fire. He was making it sound like it was all his "buddy" until he fucked up and said "We tried everything to make that motherfucker burn" or something like that. The dude was reallly happy while he was telling the story.

Where do they find sick fucks like Corey? Jesus. Any chance the dude gets a shitstorm coming his way for this?

Helen Shivers

Neo Member
I feel like Day will be the 1st vet out just because she has such a presence and she is obviously smart. Nicole gives off innocent doe vibes like Jordan, James is the harmless prankster, and Frank has his charm + bros. I really hope Day at least makes jury though.

Oh and yeah Corey is disgusting with that goat story.

UberTag

So many of the newbies are completely insufferable. Jozea, Paul, Victor, Bronte, and Bridgette are all terrible.
Factor in Glenn who's already gone and that's fully half of them.

Are the others sufficiently NOT insufferable?
I mean, Corey seems like a dullard from what I've seen. Tiffany seems like she's doing her best Vanessa role-play exercise.

I mean, Corey seems like a dullard from what I've seen. Tiffany seems like she's doing her best Vanessa role-play exercise.

I'm guessing you missed how Corey's "buddy" lit a goat on fire.

jwluther

Tiffany crying last night was ridiculous. I'm kind of okay with Michelle and Paulie — they're not great players or anything, but at least they're not complete imbeciles.

lenovox1

Tiffany crying last night was ridiculous. I'm kind of okay with Michelle and Paulie — they're not great players or anything, but at least they're not complete imbeciles.

And isn't Zakiyah currently living up to her queen status? That woman should make it far in the game just by being everyone's friend and by being gorgeous.

UberTag

And isn't Zakiyah currently living up to her queen status? That woman should make it far in the game just by being everyone's friend and by being gorgeous.
She would probably be my favorite to win the game right now if I didn't expect Grodner to rig things for Frank.

The thing that bugs me about Bridgette is she's kinda soft spoken so when she whispers it's just fucking annoying. Otherwise she's pretty much just wallpaper right now.

jwluther

Is he gay?

Also, Julie's nose looks different.

Lastly, I'm pretty sure I lost some brain cells watching tonight's episode.

Maybe... seems more likely that production is fucking with him.

He had some tweets pre-show that some interpreted as homophobic, and he made it a point to be very insistent that he's straight on the feeds. Jozea had been flirting with him and he was so, so worried that he might be portrayed as gay.

I mean, he might be. Wouldn't be surprised if he has some internalized homophobia or whatever. But production being in on the joke is hilarious.

Is he gay?

He said he's not and he's worried about appearing gay after telling some stories to Jozea when he didn't realize the feeds were on. Jozea also joked about Corey being his man and them being Cozey as their couple name.

He seems very uneasy with that kinda stuff and Jozea got on to him for using gay as a negative slang . But ya never know lol

beasty

I agree most of the rookies are complete idiots. Victor,Corey,Paul and Jozea havent seen a second of this show.

For the big week 1 alliance that forms every year, there is always someone so unbearable and unstable that causes the alliance to crack much earlier than expected. I think Paulie and Tiffany are those people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom