• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Big Brother 19 |OT| Fake Apples, Real Snakes

mreddie

Mark is getting piled on but it's funny how he addressed that Paul is controlling the house and who got involved with the Pillow thing?

Christmas, Paul, Alex, Josh.

Farsi

I hate it when Mark doesn't stand up for himself. He's become a walking stereotype. No matter how much muscle he's put on he's still the fat kid in school who let people walk all over him.

MisterHero

Mark can handle himself against other individuals. [in private] He called Paul out for harassing players last season. It's the gangups the outsiders have a problem with.

Honestly, if the group wants to be pathetic I'd just let them be.

DHPI-ZFVoAAjzyt

Alex vs. Mark in pillow-gate....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OjhDByL8t7s
https://youtu.be/gZ2F9xlxwy0

JettDash

If I were Paul I would vote for Cody to stay so it is like 6-1 to screw with them. They won't ever guess it was him. Probably assume it was Mark or Kevin.

Swass

Wish these houseguests were better players.. Matt and Raven should have aligned with Kevin, Cody, Mark and Elena, then Matt should have used the veto on himself, they vote out Jason and would have the numbers to run the house.. but most of them seem content to let Paul win the season.

Wish these houseguests were better players.. Matt and Raven should have aligned with Kevin, Cody, Mark and Elena, then Matt should have used the veto on himself, they vote out Jason and would have the numbers to run the house.. but most of them seem content to let Paul win the season.

i think there will come a point where they will turn on him. But now is not the time. It will take a couple more weeks. The next out the door are , Cody, Mark or Elena.

After that it`s either them still doing everything paul wants because X or Y are not his target so they just swim along. Christmas is already planning to get people to evict paul at some point.

I don't see Paul winning at all.
Once douchebag Cody, douchebag Elena and flip flop Mark are gone, the real game begins.
Then Christmas and Kevin start a coup to overthrow Paul.

MisterHero

They can align with people that can though.
Leaders don't go to war themselves.

Christmas's confidante is Josh. LOL

IIRC Cody actually talked to Josh in a polite manner and told him to stop listening to Paul. Josh is supposedly also not allowed to confront people anymore. I don't have feeds but I've seen them mentioned on Reddit

There was also a nice convo between Cody, Alex, Jason getting together and trashing Raven.

Also Christmas or someone got mad because Cody, Mark and Kevin were hanging out in the hot tub.

He chilled out a lot. Money's out of the question but he can still bring Paul down via jury.

Cody drinking coffee with Paul's mug
http://imgur.com/a/oLUgD

MisterHero

You didn't address why he ate all of someone else's cereal though.
Apparently Cody asked if he could have some and Alex said yes and she wasn't going to eat it anyways. I too require a clip of it but I have no reason to distrust certain comments on the Reddit feed.

It's a fucking box of cereal. A week of jury can get you like 250 boxes of cereal.

Also Josh tried to blow up Elena because she plays a "disloyal" game. The whole house is gunning for her, what the hell is she gonna do?

Apparently Cody asked if he could have some and Alex said yes and she wasn't going to eat it anyways. I too require a clip of it but I have no reason to distrust certain comments on the Reddit feed.

It's a fucking box of cereal. A week of jury can get you like 250 boxes of cereal.
Can't wait for Thursday for that hog to be gone.

Christmas and Kevin can't win comps.

Paul is going to get Kevin and Christmas out before Jason and Josh.

If I'm him, I do not want to be final 3 with those 2. Kevin is playing a great game and Christmas is well liked and has the sympathy card.

If I'm Paul I want final 3 deal with Josh and Jason. Either of those 2 mean 500k for Paul

Paul is going to get Kevin and Christmas out before Jason and Josh.

If I'm him, I do not want to be final 3 with those 2. Kevin is playing a great game and Christmas is well liked and has the sympathy card.

If I'm Paul I want final 3 deal with Josh and Jason. Either of those 2 mean 500k for Paul
I see no way Christmas beats Paul if they are in the final 2.

If I'm Paul I want to take Christmas and Josh to final three.

I would not take a chance with Christmas. The sympathy vote is a wildcard. Christmas is VERY well liked in the house. Her playing the game handicapped means she had to up her social game.

Paul played a great game last time around and he should have won. But who is better liked can be the clincher. Christmas can stay clean and let Paul evict people and get blood on his hands.

It has been a long time sin e someone with blood on their hands won the game.

Look how Derrick played the game.

Someone like Dr. Will can never win the game again because the jury no longer chooses the best player who did everything within the rules. It's about who played the game without missing others off.

Parch

Cody acts like a jerk with the cereal. Everybody dogpiles. This whole house is full of assholes.

At least Kevin tries to be logical. "Why you gotta be such a jerk, Cody?"

Alex and Christmas can be pretty vicious when they want to be. Not a whole lot of logic to their behavior either. Elena is borderline psycho it seems. We've already seen how immature Josh can be. This house is something else.

MisterHero

Cody acts like a jerk with the cereal. Everybody dogpiles. This whole house is full of assholes.

Alex and Christmas can be pretty vicious when they want to be. Not a whole lot of logic to their behavior either. Elena is borderline psycho it seems. We've already seen how immature Josh can be. This house is something else.
Cordial in private conversation. Calls him a pussy in front of everyone else. I think he knows just talking to Cody gets him into trouble, so he might be covering for that.

I don't know what to think of my favorite HG right now

JettDash

I would not take a chance with Christmas. The sympathy vote is a wildcard. Christmas is VERY well liked in the house. Her playing the game handicapped means she had to up her social game.

Paul played a great game last time around and he should have won. But who is better liked can be the clincher. Christmas can stay clean and let Paul evict people and get blood on his hands.

It has been a long time sin e someone with blood on their hands won the game.

Look how Derrick played the game.

Someone like Dr. Will can never win the game again because the jury no longer chooses the best player who did everything within the rules. It's about who played the game without missing others off.

I'm not saying he should take her to final 2. Just final 3 because there is like no way she can win the last HoH comp.

At this point in the game, it doesn't matter who Kevin goes to the final with, he wins easily.

I'm not saying he should take her to final 2. Just final 3 because there is like no way she can win the last HoH comp.

She doesn't have to. Someone can take her thinking she's a easy win, when that's not the case. She knows exactly what's happening in the house and is playing her game really well, minus that dumb outburst against Mark.

JettDash

She doesn't have to. Someone can take her thinking she's a easy win, when that's not the case. She knows exactly what's happening in the house and is playing her game really well, minus that dumb outburst against Mark.

If Paul takes her and say Josh to final 3 he can cut her himself. Or convince Josh to do it on the long shot he wins the final HoH.

At least that's what I would do.

Parch

Cordial in private conversation. Calls him a pussy in front of everyone else. I think he knows just talking to Cody gets him into trouble, so he might be covering for that.

I don't know what to think of my favorite HG right now
I'm sure that's part of it. A little damage control. Kevin is still the most logical person in that house.

It still got him on Paul's list. A slight indiscretion by talking to Cody is all these jerks need to make Kevin a target.

The sooner they get Paul out the better. Then we might see these people playing their own game. It'll happen. I think Paul has zero chance of winning this season.

MisterHero

Can anyone explain how Elena is psycho? She seems like your typical floater.

You might look like one if 5 or 6 people gang up and fuck with your memories of things that happened over the last month.

Some comment that she leads Mark on and off especially when she's in trouble but I don't watch Marlena clips.

TheGreatMightyPoo said:
Her makeup stalks her neck at every corner of the house.
lol

and yet, there's Raven

Parch

Can anyone explain how Elena is psycho? She seems like your typical floater.
A floater but a loud one. She's got a temper and gets in people's faces. I was just watching some of the late night stuff and thinking she's an arrogant ass. Another terrible player in the house.

You might look like one if 5 or 6 people gang up and fuck with your memories of things that happened over the last month.

Some comment that she leads Mark on and off especially when she's in trouble but I don't watch Marlena clips.

lol

and yet, there's Raven
I'm cooler with Raven's look because it looks like she's getting ready for a supporting role in a Tim Burton broadway production or going to Ozzfest specifically to see Marilyn Manson.

The sad thing is, they both look so much better with minimal makeup.

JettDash

I think Raven is the hottest girl this season. She does have bad makeup and hair extensions though. And she's annoying as hell.

I think Raven is the hottest girl this season. She does have bad makeup and hair extensions though. And she's annoying as hell.
I think she's attractive but was bummed that that sexy mane wasn't all hers.
Not her fault though.
She's got a great figure too.
On your last thing, yeah, don't think she's going to win America's Favorite.
I want her to win the 500k though
For meltdowns.

JettDash

I think she's attractive but was bummed that that sexy mane wasn't all hers.
Not her fault though.
She's got a great figure too.
On your last thing, yeah, don't think she's going to win America's Favorite.
I want her to win the 500k though
For meltdowns.

Paul has said he would tell everyone to vote for her if she's in the F2 with him. Of course, he is almost certainly full of shit.

Top Bottom