• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Big Brother 19 |OT| Fake Apples, Real Snakes

JettDash

I'm watching Paul, Jason, and Alex talk about how terrible a move it was for Jess to not use the veto when she had HoH.

No lies detected.

ETA: Josh, talking to Christmas and Paul thinks you can die from smoking weed. What a human bean.

Stuggernaut

Grandma's Chippy
I'm watching Paul, Jason, and Alex talk about how terrible a move it was for Jess to not use the veto when she had HoH..

It wasn't a bad move, it was her being played by Paul. Even if she used it, they would have not done what SHE wanted. So it was irrelevant.

Her error was thinking that people were not still playing "house against Cody".

JettDash

It wasn't a bad move, it was her being played by Paul. Even if she used it, they would have not done what SHE wanted. So it was irrelevant.

Her error was thinking that people were not still playing "house against Cody".

If she used the veto and put Paul on the block, they would have done exactly what she wanted: evict Josh.

She's a terrible player.

JettDash

Apparently Paul, Alex, and Christmas all tried to convince Jason to use the veto on Raven and put Kevin on the block to scare him (though really, Paul wants to evict Kevin instead of Matt). Doesn't look like he's going to do it though.

mreddie

Paul is like

4gqtz.jpg

kendrid

Banned
If you have live feeds you need to turn them on around 08/28/17 12:13 PM.
Raven and Matt have been screaming at Jason for a while now. It is glorious.

If you have live feeds you need to turn them on around 08/28/17 12:13 PM.
Raven and Matt have been screaming at Jason for a while now. It is glorious.

Two of the biggest floaters to ever play the game complaining. Who would have guessed.

When this season started, I thought Matt was going to be one of the bigger players. He is a bit older, is in very good shape for competition and was very well spoken. I figured he would be like a Jeff type.

Biggest misconception ever.

kendrid

Banned
Two of the biggest floaters to ever play the game complaining. Who would have guessed.

When this season started, I thought Matt was going to be one of the bigger players. He is a bit older, is in very good shape for competition and was very well spoken. I figured he would be like a Jeff type.

Biggest misconception ever.

He is such a baby that
even though he is a have not he is going to eat all week.
Production told him that would be "using production as a stragegy" and against his contract. He said he is going to do it anyway.

Farsi

Kevin and Christmas got into a fight over a stupid little thing, Josh butted in and made the fight about gameplay, then Kevin told Josh to stay out of it. Josh brought up Kevin's kids and Kevin lost it. Kevin was calling Josh out on all his shit and said if Josh kept calling him names Kevin would beat the shit out of him. It got intense as Kevin looked like he was about to punch Josh and feeds cut.

Kevin is a fucking boss.
Josh
was looking shook.

MisterHero

Kevin and Christmas got into a fight over a stupid little thing, Josh butted in and made the fight about gameplay, then Kevin told Josh to stay out of it. Josh brought up Kevin's kids and Kevin lost it. Kevin was calling Josh out on all his shit and said if Josh kept calling him names Kevin would beat the shit out of him. It got intense as Kevin looked like he was about to punch Josh and feeds cut.

Kevin is a fucking boss.
Josh
was looking shook.
Fuck yeah, he's the man.

Anyways...
As amusing as
breaking up Matt and Raven is, it's one less vote against Paul in either eviction or 1 more for him in jury, because there's no blood on his hands

Ganhyun

The house is breaking apart.

And Paul is laughing.

look at it though.

He has three groups of two thinking he is their 3rd.

He got Jalex to go after Maven. Now, Maven is mad at Jason and possibly Alex since they know shes his buddy.

My thoughts on how this will go:

Matt goes to Jury.

Raven is mad at Jason. If she somehow wins, he's her target.

xmas/Josh will try to get Kevin out.

Alex would go after Kevin since he can blow her game up.

Paul will likely not want to win the next HOH to keep the duos against each other and not have to pick a side yet. If he does, he will go after Kevin I think since two groups want Kevin out now.

If Kevin wins, he likely puts up Josh and Raven since he dislikes them both.

Just my thoughts based on today.

kendrid

Banned
Jason crossed a line:

Jason about Kevin: "I'm going to **** your wife when I get out of here. And I'm going to tie up all your daughters and make 'em ****ing watch...

I have a feeling that won't be on the TV show.

Ganhyun

Did Jason tell Raven he was going to use the veto on her or is that another one of her lies?

i truly dont recall him promising. i think it was paul or someone saying the plan was to backdoor kevin and jason agreed that was the plan to keep them happy.

kendrid

Banned
Did he say it directly to Kevin or someone else???
Still way out of bounds...

I just watched it. He was talking to Paul, Alex and Josh. He was joking about what he would do if Kevin puts him on the block next week. After the comment Paul makes a remark about 'crossing a line' and Josh says "I don't think you knew the line existed."

He does then say "I was trying to think of the worst craziest thing to say. That was it."

Josh was openly disgusted by it based on the tone of his voice. Paul and Alex were laughing although Paul was somewhat taken back by it.

Shame on Jason and shame on Alex to be honest because she's been trying to start trouble with Kevin. Whoever has been in charge of casting needs to be fired. I hope these people receive the biggest backlash once this is over.

t-storm

Shame on Jason and shame on Alex to be honest because she's been trying to start trouble with Kevin. Whoever has been in charge of casting needs to be fired. I hope these people receive the biggest backlash once this is over.
I feel like we're bordering on season 15 cast levels of awfulness.

MisterHero

Go Kevin
He's out in 2 weeks.
Who gives a shit at this point, the $500k is the Stupid Prize now. CBS wants Paul to win, they're selling fucking Paul T-shirts.

Good for Kevin he has $25k + stipend + $27 to fall back on. It's not everything, but hopefully he can walk away with a sense of humor.

MisterHero

Wait... the context of the Jason thing to Kevin was that he wanted to strip him of his prize money by getting him ejected.

They should strip Jason's stipend for that shit. They've been warned, repeatedly.

Parch

Here is video of the
veto
fight:

Part 1: https://youtu.be/yg0gJbneXhU

Part 2: https://youtu.be/oWtJ84-NnOQ

Here is the video of the
Kev
fight:

https://youtu.be/mrwL5efNML0
These people. Good grief they're clueless.
I like how Paul just casually shows up with his toucan inflatable silently laughing at how successful he was at turning the pairs against each other.
There have been some fine players who navigated through the game nicely, but Paul is getting these puppets to be nasty. Paul is the evil puppet master.

Parch

I'm surprised Jason's face isn't all mangled. If he acts like this in the real world he would be regularly getting punched in the mouth.

Velcro Fly

It feels like Jason was just trying to fit in with the rest of the house being terrible and went way overboard and took it way too far. He hasn't said or done anything bad like this before right?

Top Bottom