• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Big Brother 19 |OT| Fake Apples, Real Snakes

JettDash

I was rooting for alex but cant anymore. It was great to see jason not put up kevin. Look how insane they got when everyone wasnt pauls bitch. Alex's reasonings to jason saying "dont piss off matt and raven you idiot!!! Jury votes!!!". That is the dumbest argument ive ever heard. Yeah get rid of kevin who is good with jason to keep matt amd raven who would put him up next week. Wat the fuck is wrong with this cast? Play nice ? I dont watch th feeds but seems like paul prob put that in alex's head. Wat an awful season

Alex just hates Kevin for some reason.

She's also an idiot. It looks like Paul
has convinced her to throw the HoH to Raven/Christmas/Josh so they can get rid of Kevin for her. When really they will be getting rid of Jason/Alex for Paul.

mreddie

Next week
is a double eviction

There's still "good guys" Jason and Kevin to go through, so I'm hedging my my hopes for any combination of Alex, Christmas, Paul, and Josh getting eaten alive

Raven stumbles her way to Final 3

Again, damn, they want to end before the fall season.

Raven and Alex/Kevin

Matt won't even be the first person to get a penalty vote for breaking have not rules.

It isn't that big a deal.

So what?

They should start doing something about it. What's the point of having have-nots if it makes no difference to break the rules of being one? They should at least copy BBCan and have the punishment be that everyone has to be a have-not.

JettDash

So what?

They should start doing something about it. What's the point of having have-nots if it makes no difference to break the rules of being one? They should at least copy BBCan and have the punishment be that everyone has to be a have-not.

They are doing something about it: giving a penalty vote. Just like they did before.

They are doing something about it: giving a penalty vote. Just like they did before.

My point is that a penalty vote obviously isn't a severe enough punishment. Not even close. Getting one vote against you in exchange for hot showers, proper food, and a proper bed? Sign me tf up for that vote.

Koomaster

It's not a deterrent is the problem.

Really they hype up the Have-Not situation early in the season and then it's mostly dropped. I already forget how they determine Have-Nots. Sometimes you see someone in the Have-Not room and wonder - oh they still doing that? Then this year with the ability to get out of being a Have-Not or add extra weeks. I think they only showed that off once.

At this point it'd probably be better to drop the concept all together. I don't think the audience cares about it. If they really need to 'spice up' the show with it, make it a housewide punishment for random weeks where everyone (minus the HOH) is a Have-Not. Then do things like have production put temptation cookies all over the house in random spots and create punishments for anyone who even touches one. Create punishments the whole Have-Not house has to do together like Alex making hotdogs/setting up camp whenever she was signaled.

Point is, Have-Not has gotten stale and the punishment is kinda meh. No one respects it and the audience doesn't care. Time to change it up.

JettDash

My point is that a penalty vote obviously isn't a severe enough punishment. Not even close. Getting one vote against you in exchange for hot showers, proper food, and a proper bed? Sign me tf up for that vote.

There isn't a penalty severe enough for someone who is leaving anyway unless they are willing to kick them off the show which they obviously are not.

lenovox1

How is this something that's allowed? "Joke" or not, this is threatening another houseguest with sexual violence. Why doesn't that get him booted from the show ASAP?

It would on the UK version of the show, but almost anything aside of the imminent physical danger of the houseguests (or a mic pack. R.I.P. Chima.) is fair "game."

NYR

What the fuck is Julie wearing lol

CLV0G7G.jpg

NYR

Paul played them like a fiddle. Getting that Survivors winner edit but that was pretty masterful, I'll even admit that was shades of Dr Will or Dan.

Christmas also bringing her A-game figuring out it was Alex, but still missing out on Paul playing her.

NYR

Alex needs to shut the fuck up with the voting messages if you can't spit them out properly without messing up. She is the Roman Reigns of eviction messages.

MisterHero

Paul makes Raven his Final 2 patsy and a petty jury gives her the money . Paul losing to a joke vote.

The best possible ending to the season

JettDash

Paul played them like a fiddle. Getting that Survivors winner edit but that was pretty masterful, I'll even admit that was shades of Dr Will or Dan.

Christmas also bringing her A-game figuring out it was Alex, but still missing out on Paul playing her.

Is Paul really playing Christmas though? It seems he really wants to bring her to F3 at least.

Paul makes Raven his Final 2 patsy and a petty jury gives her the money . Paul losing to a joke vote.

The best possible ending to the season

If by best you mean worst.

lenovox1

Is Paul really playing Christmas though? It seems he really wants to bring her to F3 at least.

She would honestly be the easiest to beat, I think. She probably won't be able to play in the final HoH comps and she has made no game moves of her own since being injured. She is the floatingest floater that has ever floated.

(Not by choice, but, eh.)

Farsi

HoH Competition results.
Christmas has won the HoH competition.

This is a literal race competition, how the fuck did Christmas win?

mreddie

HoH Competition results.
Christmas has won the HoH competition.

This is a literal race competition, how the fuck did Christmas win?

She rolled the quickest?

She's going after Jason-Alex now.

This season could be redeemed after all.

LOL Paul still wins.

Farsi

She rolled the quickest?

LOL Paul still wins.

I'ma be cheering like crazy if Alex gets evicted. She's Pauls biggest lapdog for sure.
I'm Josh if Jason wins this veto
uzeUjb9.png

NYR

She rolled the quickest?

LOL Paul still wins.
It's really the only move the hoh has based on what we are seeing. Going after
Kevin----
is a wasted HOH,
and not going after
Jason and Alex will not get Raven on their sides so they appease her, bring her over, and finally have a final 4 going.

NYR

Alex--------
is already kissing
Christmas' -----
ass trying to convince them to put up and get out
Kevin, even said to put her up next to him.

JettDash

Paul is telling Christmas that Kevin didn't want to throw the comp. Paul made him do it by telling him if he didn't throw it in the first round, Paul would win and put him the block.

He's also going to tell Jason and Alex that he thinks he's getting backdoored.

Josh tells Paul that he will volunteer to go on the block in the next few weeks instead of Paul if he needs to.

Pretty sure Paul has more control over these people than anyone in Big Brother history. It is to the point where he is deciding who wins HoH. I won't be surprised if he decides who wins all of the rest of them.

Paul is telling Christmas that Kevin didn't want to throw the comp. Paul made him do it by telling him if he didn't throw it in the first round, Paul would win and put him the block.

He's also going to tell Jason and Alex that he thinks he's getting backdoored.

Josh tells Paul that he will volunteer to go on the block in the next few weeks instead of Paul if he needs to.

I don't think I've seen dumber house guests ever.

JettDash

Paul is talking to Alex.

She is totally buying that the eviction order is Kevin then Raven.

When really it is Jason then her.

LOL

NYR

This season went to shit after Cody left. I've never seen such a dramatic u turn, I hate watch this now.

This season went to shit after Cody left. I've never seen such a dramatic u turn, I hate watch this now.
I stopped watching the week before Cody was evicted. The show just spiraled down the shitter with Josh's relentless childish behaviour and Paul's puppet mastery.

Jessica not using the POV was where the show changed for the worse.

JettDash

I don't get
why they would throw the HOH to Christmas. What am I missing here?

Alex is 100% sure that Kevin is the target and she hates Kevin.

Kevin was threatened by Paul that he would be the target unless he went out first.

Josh and Raven are in on the real plan of getting Jason or Alex out.

Paul doesn't want blood on his hands and wants to be able to play in the next HoH if needed (though currently the plan is to give it to Raven or Josh if possible).

just read and saw a clip on TMZ that Jason talked about Rape AGAIN.

Thats like what the third time ? Thinking stuff like that is messed up already but talking about it on Live tv ( stream) ? If he does that here like it`s nothing i dont want to know what he talks about when he is around his buddies and drunk.

btw. just saw the episode where Josh after talking with paul asks him if he should take a nap and Paul tells him NO and Josh says OK.

WTF hahahah Puppetmaster

also the Jury House could mess up Pauls perfect plan. Cody and Elena clearly see and already said that Paul is running the house. Saying stuff like Big Paul instead of Big Brother etc. If he is lucky they will see it as great gameplay and give him the vote. If they turn on him and say that he played them all he is in trouble.

JettDash

just read and saw a clip on TMZ that Jason talked about Rape AGAIN.

Thats like what the third time ? Thinking stuff like that is messed up already but talking about it on Live tv ( stream) ? If he does that here like it`s nothing i dont want to know what he talks about when he is around his buddies and drunk.

btw. just saw the episode where Josh after talking with paul asks him if he should take a nap and Paul tells him NO and Josh says OK.

WTF hahahah Puppetmaster

also the Jury House could mess up Pauls perfect plan. Cody and Elena clearly see and already said that Paul is running the house. Saying stuff like Big Paul instead of Big Brother etc. If he is lucky they will see it as great gameplay and give him the vote. If they turn on him and say that he played them all he is in trouble.

People realized Derrick was the puppet master when they got to jury and he won 7-2.

People realized Derrick was the puppet master when they got to jury and he won 7-2.

yea it`s very likely they wont be angry and give credit for his perfect gameplay. And i mean it`s really perfect how he plays it. They even listen to him who the HOH needs to be.

The only time somebody didnt do what he wants was this week when Jason didnt put up Kevin.

But that move will get Jason evicted next week for sure.

Tregard

Soothsayer
I thought Christmas and Josh flipping on Kevin for his comment about Christmas going to the pool was entitely unwarranted and nasty.

Top Bottom