• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Big Brother US 16 |OT| Now in HD! (Unmarked Spoilers, Read OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PSGames

Who would have been a better final two. Caleb and Frankie or Derrick and Cory?

I think Caleb vs Frankie would have been a more interesting finale and a more evenly split vote.

Trigger

Who would have been a better final two. Caleb and Frankie or Derrick and Cory?

I think Caleb vs Frankie would have been a more interesting finale and a more evenly split vote.

Really? I think most of the votes would fall in favor of Caleb. I think most of the house likes him more than Frankie despite his quirks. Frankie didn't really do much to establish the kind of strong bonds that turn into votes at the end IMO.

In an effort to stop the house voting thing, they should stop disclosing the number of votes for each person during eviction.

Of course it wouldn't stop it completely but it would be a step in the right direction.

In an effort to stop the house voting thing, they should stop disclosing the number of votes for each person during eviction.

Of course it wouldn't stop it completely but it would be a step in the right direction.

just do a thing where if a vote is unanimous, the other person goes home instead. they can end this when there are 6 people left in the house.

Jasper

Fuckhead Cody at it again!

According to him, this is EXACTLY what he is going to say to Frankie when the jury decides who to hand over the half a million dollars to....

"I did one thing that I'm more than happy about which you can never say you did...I smoked you and got you out of the house single handedly. You can't EVER go back and get me out. I'm so sorry that I beat you. Thank you. I hope you give it to my boy, because this is literally my best friend. Have fun living in your sister's shadow"

http://forums.jokersupdates.com/ubb...oard=bbusaupdates&Number=23069450&src=twitter

So Cody plans to (A) ridicule Frankie on live television at the same time Frankie has to decide who to vote for to win the half a million dollars, and (B) is going to essentially instruct Frankie to vote towards giving the half a million dollars to Derrick.

Biggest tool to ever play Big Brother!

Fuckhead Cody at it again!

According to him, this is EXACTLY what he is going to say to Frankie when the jury decides who to hand over the half a million dollars to....

[/u]

http://forums.jokersupdates.com/ubb...oard=bbusaupdates&Number=23069450&src=twitter

So Cody plans to (A) ridicule Frankie on live television at the same time Frankie has to decide who to vote for to win the half a million dollars, and (B) is going to essentially instruct Frankie to vote towards giving the half a million dollars to Derrick.

Biggest tool to ever play Big Brother!

Derrick is a hypnotist. He has implanted power of suggestion into most of the house guest, and those he couldn't control, he had his hive send packing. It's the only explanation. I wish people were that eager to help me win something big at their own expense.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
As much as I would love for Cody to say all that, he's a neutered puppy, he ain't saying shit.

NYR

As much as I would love for Cody to say all that, he's a neutered puppy, he ain't saying shit.
He has already talked shit to his face. I totally expect him to do this and he is not afraid to do it either, he is not all talk.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
He has already talked shit to his face. I totally expect him to do this and he is not afraid to do it either, he is not all talk.
It's a bit different when you're in front of a huge audience and you have $500,000 on the line. The amount of tough shit he's talked compared to actually said to people is hilarious as well. I'd be pretty surprised if he does it, but like I said I hope he does. Frankie needs to be shit on and have a reality check.

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
wow, had to go all the way to page 5 of OT to find this thread again, guess everyone's given up on this show by now lol

I'm actually stoked for tonight, rooting for Derrick (at least I have someone to root FOR this year, not like the pathetic flop Andy vs. Ginamarie showdown last year) but honestly, I'm less nervous about Derrick losing to Cody or Veronica, and MORE nervous about the "favorite player" $25,000 prize going to Frankie instead of Donny (or Zach) if Ariana's 17 million Twitter stains are voting. This is the one time I'm actually rooting for production to rig it and just give the prize to Donny.

If Frankie wins, I'm out for season 17 (seasons 14, 15 and now 16 have just been terrible). And they give it out at the end right before the credits so I have to watch the whole thing to see what happens :/

Lev

Nice. I am also rooting for Zach or Donny to win America's favorite player, and for Derrick to win BB. I haven't been watching the VODs but I am sure Cody wants to make a Victoria for the easy win. Also, it would be a "big move" because he would be screwing over his best friend and ally in the game.

Red Comet

wow, had to go all the way to page 5 of OT to find this thread again, guess everyone's given up on this show by now lol

I'm actually stoked for tonight, rooting for Derrick (at least I have someone to root FOR this year, not like the pathetic flop Andy vs. Ginamarie showdown last year) but honestly, I'm less nervous about Derrick losing to Cody or Veronica, and MORE nervous about the "favorite player" $25,000 prize going to Frankie instead of Donny (or Zach) if Ariana's 17 million Twitter stains are voting. This is the one time I'm actually rooting for production to rig it and just give the prize to Donny.

If Frankie wins, I'm out for season 17 (seasons 14, 15 and now 16 have just been terrible). And they give it out at the end right before the credits so I have to watch the whole thing to see what happens :/

I think it's just that there has been really nothing to talk about for almost a week now.

I'm confident that Frankie will not win AFP. The look on his face when he loses to Donny or Zach is what i'm most looking forward to.

Aw man I found this place too late. I'm not exactly excited for tonight's finale since it will just be a Derrick win, which isn't bad but the guy was just too good .So it just made the season pretty boring, honestly. I'm hoping by some miracle Frankie isn't even in the top 3 for AF.

Aw man I found this place too late. I'm not exactly excited for tonight's finale since it will just be a Derrick win, which isn't bad but the guy was just too good .So it just made the season pretty boring, honestly. I'm hoping by some miracle Frankie isn't even in the top 3 for AF.

Watch BB Canada 2 online to make up for it. So good. Everything. The cast, the set, the twists, so good.

Watch BB Canada 2 online to make up for it. So good. Everything. The cast, the set, the twists, so good.

Oh thanks for the suggestion but I already saw both seasons of Canada's. I'm pretty much just waiting for season 3 of Canada now. The only one I couldn't stand from Canada was Arlie . However the rest of the cast was soild, even the ones that went out early like Ika. Her big moment before she left is perhaps one of my favorite BB moments. Plus the winner did the right did finale night, which will probably not happen tonight.

Oh and fuck Peter, hated how him and Gary had the sideshow after the show. Peter is just unbearable.

netguy503

Oh thanks for the suggestion but I already saw both seasons of Canada's. I'm pretty much just waiting for season 3 of Canada now. The only one I couldn't stand from Canada was Arlie . However the rest of the cast was soild, even the ones that went out early like Ika. Her big moment before she left is perhaps one of my favorite BB moments. Plus the winner did the right did finale night, which will probably not happen tonight.

What happened on the finale?

What happened on the finale?

spoilers for BB2 canada

Their final 3 is similar to this season's actually. There was a duo working together that won both parts of the final HOH. After the final part of it, the winner back stabbed their partner and took the useless other person. If this person did not do this, it was a good chance this person would have lost since the jury viewed the other person as the mastermind of the two.The other person only got one pity vote which was from their friend. This is what Cody should do if he somehow beats Derrick at the final part of the HOH, but I have a feeling even if he does win he will still take Derrick.

A Cody/Victoria final 2 would be the perfect end for this trainwreck of a season. At least it's almost over.
I would love for this to happen, but you know this cast is all about their loyalty and crap. Expect the expected. I don't think I can watch this finale live though. I think everything I want to see will be available in gif form.

Next season has to be better...right? Right?

Next season has to be better...right? Right?

I hope so, I can't take another awful season. This season made me appreciate last season's cast and I hated like all of them. I better not see unanimous voting for the majority of the season or only one alliance in play. This cast was just weak in general and the twists like BOB didn't really help. BOB did help weed out some potential floaters, but that doesn't even matter when you just have an 8/9 person alliance barely turning on each other. When they brought Nicole back , I seriously thought we were going to get two jurors back. It would made more sense and give her and Donny a chance at starting their mini alliance back. It really was pointless bringing a juror back aside from filling up time in the season. We all knew if one of those two didn't win they would both be on the block and one would go home. There was no major twists or moves of the season.

Not only that but these people were just overall boring. Team America had to do random stuff that previous casts would have done for free and on their own. There was barely any regular fights, they barely got beer and half the time I turned the feeds on they were just sleeping with Donny all alone in the backyard. These people were so boring they had to bring in Jeff and Jordan and have their engagement party. They brought in a dog, because they suck so much. They brought back the entire jury at the time and made them do a comp ,because everyone that people wanted to see was in the jury. Hell the people shouting over the walls were more interesting than these people. It really was a weak cast for Big Brother.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom