• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Big PSP showing at TGS

xsarien

daedsiluap
TheGreenGiant said:
b) battery life (as always)

Pretty much a deal breaker for me. If the battery life sucks, there's no way I'd buy the system until it least came down in price significantly.

Brofist

TheGreenGiant said:
uh huh. please go ask your mum what a stylus is.

Err that was the joke...how riduculous that notion is..hehe get it?

Admittedly not the funniest joke, but sheesh I'm not the one getting touchy :)

PS - I don't call her my mum biotch

kpop100 said:
It's freaking joke god :p

You say that, but a stylus has no moving, magnetic, or electronic parts. It's a piece of plastic. It's impossible for it to break, and even if it did, you could just use any other physical piece of matter in the universe of the same approximate size and shape with the same result. Or your finger.

Now, a broken touch screen, that would have made sense.

YOUR HUMOR RANKING: F-
>Retry
Give Up

Brofist

JackFrost2012 said:
You say that, but a stylus has no moving, magnetic, or electronic parts. It's a piece of plastic. It's impossible for it to break, and even if it did, you could just use any other physical piece of matter in the universe of the same approximate size and shape with the same result. Or your finger.

Now, a broken touch screen, that would have made sense.

YOUR HUMOR RANKING: F-
>Retry
Give Up

THAT WAS THE JOKE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ARRRRGgggggggghhhh i Give up x100x never again AAAARrrrrrrrggggggh

No shit it wont break, I know it's a piece of plastic...I know that...

kpop100 said:
Err that was the joke...how riduculous that notion is..hehe get it?

Admittedly not the funniest joke, but sheesh I'm not the one getting touchy :)

PS - I don't call her my mum biotch

LOL. so you call her biotch? What else does she do for you?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

D

Deleted member 284

Unconfirmed Member
kpop100 said:
Well if all 10 break you could use your 11th
But then my DS would need KY Jelly and Cigarettes.

Damn you Nintendo with your hidden costs!!!

Brofist

krypt0nian said:
Yes I added a comment with zero irony or double meaning.

you wanna fucking cookie?

sonypsptgs.jpg

here just like it's a new topic again...now maybe you can really add to the topic instead of a useless bump.

seismologist said:
I still think the PSP is too big to be practical. I cant see people walking around with these things playing them in public.

People at E3 said the thing is small. I think it was Seth C that took a pic of it next to his cellphone and it was barely bigger than it.

BeOnEdge

Banned
jeez. see what i mean? if you cant take a simple joke about the damn stylus, you already have it engrained in your mind that DS is destined to flop against the mighty PSP.

DarienA

The black man everyone at Activision can agree on
seismologist said:
nah it's pretty big it's like more than twice the size of an iPod.

I'm not sure where you live but where I am I see people carrying everything from Ipod's to those new portable video/media thingies around and using them... I don't the PSP's size is a concern.

Acosta

It's awesome, and have a lot of virtues, but being "small" is no one of them. However, is not a monster like Lynk, and that size is the reason they can put a so beatiful screen... Not a big issue for me that go with a PDA a Mobile and sometimes witth GP 32 or GBA SP, but who knows.

It´s a shame Nintendo DS is not going to be important at TGS. sadly I am not there the 8 of October :(

Miburou

I use my GBA SP mainly at home, just before going to sleep, right after waking up, and whenever I wake up in the middle of the night and can't sleep, so the size of the PSP isn't really an issue for me.

BeOnEdge said:
jeez. see what i mean? if you cant take a simple joke about the damn stylus, you already have it engrained in your mind that DS is destined to flop against the mighty PSP.

Or no one could tell it was a joke? Yeah that's it.

GDGF

Soothsayer
BeOnEdge said:
bs. you'd have to be pretty stupid.

To think that 'joke' was funny, or to think the DS is going to 'flop against teh mighty PSP' ? You've got to be more specific :)

Top Bottom