• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Biohazard 4 famitsu scan (weapon shop, weapon upgrade, etc )

cool. Funny though to have a weapon shop in RE series. Bit RPGish / Castlevania

thanks for the post Neo. You are my NO.1 latest scans / jap news GAffer!

Kon Tiki

Banned
untitled13.png

Wow, looks like Ninja Gaiden... without the rubber suit.

ohamsie

Why is one of the villagers helping you by selling weapons?

I also think it is funny that there are fish for items. Probably makes Leon's items smell all bad.

neo2046

My poor "Japanese --> English" translation

- that mystery man is a weapon seller
- no item box
- all the items and weapons are contained in the case
- later you can buy a larger case from the weapon seller (6x10 blocks to 8x12 blocks ?)
- all the weapon req / reload, item (herb etc) mix are done in this case screen
- buying: you can buy weapons and parts for upgrade the weapons (silencer etc)
- selling: sell the items you picked to trade in money for buying
- Reconstruction: upgrade the level of your weapon (the pic show 4 colums - Power/auto-fire speed/Reload speed/# of bullets)
- bio4's difficulty this time, normal mode is more difficult than the normal mode in other Bio series
Easy mode is easier than than the easy mode in other Bio series

cvxfreak

neo2046 said:
My poor "Japanese --> English" translation

- that mystery man is a weapon seller
- no item box
- all the items and weapons are contained in the case
- later you can buy a larger case from the weapon seller (6x10 blocks to 8x12 blocks ?)
- all the weapon req / reload, item (herb etc) mix are done in this case screen
- buying: you can buy weapons and parts for upgrade the weapons (silencer etc)
- selling: sell the items you picked to trade in money for buying
- Reconstruction: upgrade the level of your weapon (the pic show 4 colums - Power/auto-fire speed/Reload speed/# of bullets)
- bio4's difficulty this time, normal mode is more difficult than the normal mode in other Bio series
Easy mode is easier than than the easy mode in other Bio series

Thanks a lot!

Surprising bit about the easy modes... man, this game needs to come out soon! >_<

duderon

rollin' in the gutter
I remember seeing the weapons guy in the TGS trailer and thinking WTF??

Neo, you truly are the best news guy on the forum.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
Do the villagers drop money? If you can buy ammo that should mean that this RE is a bit more action oriented then the others, which appeals to me quite a bit.

duderon

rollin' in the gutter
Schafer said:
Do the villagers drop money? If you can buy ammo that should mean that this RE is a bit more action oriented then the others, which appeals to me quite a bit.

Yes, some of them drop money after you kill them. You can also find money in crates and other inatimate objects.

Great King Bowser

Property of Kaz Harai
I dunno why, but it irritates me that Leon is always in the same stance. Even in the options screen for Christ's sake. Doesn't his arms get tired? :lol

belgurdo

Banned
Thank the lords...maybe this will mean the end of running out of weapons just to subdue the invincible bosses the series throws at you sometimes, and having to run around with the pistol, half a load of shotgun shells, and the knife for an hour

Top Bottom