• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Your Favorite Weapon in Elden Ring?

Singular7

I was thinking about respeccing for this build. Worth it I assume?

It's fun! Rellana's swords are fairly unique (at least, I haven't encountered the mechanic yet).

That said the Blasphemous blade + faith + fire + shield build was beastly, this setup is not as dominant.

Last edited:

TheTurboFD

RGLcMhL.jpeg
This will always be top tier for me , Guts build. For my dex build I'm loving the new beast claws.

ZehDon

I'm a Priest, rolling Heavy Armour and Shield with medium roll, rocking the Sword of Night and Flame. Haven't found anything else that sits at this level of this build, so been using a loooong time. Terrific, versatile weapon.

Hard to just pick one, the ones I've had the most fun with are bloody helice, nagakiba, and twin occult scavenger's swords. With the DLC I'm liking milady, great katana, falx, and sword of night.

Skelterz

It’s funny most if not every time I’ve played a souls I went with str build short sword and shield this time I’m in int build with the moonlight Greatsword and wing of asteel and obvs magic.

Top Bottom