• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bioshock Infinite |OT| No Gods, Kings, or Irrational Games

B33

Banned
Does the PSN version come with Bioshock 1?

Which version is better 360 or PS3?

Whether a digital or physical copy, the PlayStation 3 version should still come with the original BioShock.

The PS3 version is said to marginally perform better than the 360 edition.

Stopped in, haven't read any posts in fear of spoilers, just to say this game is fucking amazing. It's a good day to be an Aussie. I'm 2 hours in and I'm already convinced that GTA V will have to be Allahs gift to Gamers to take Game of the Year away from this.

Your move, Rockstar.

Just restarted on hard, money does seem more scarce, should be good :) was getting too much money on normal and combat was a bit too easy, didn't really need vigors

Con_Smith

Banned
ZUqOhXC.jpeg

Let's get this party started.

i'm about to head downtown to pick up my copy. so excited! Bioshock (1) was easily my favorite single player experience this gen. I'll have to replay it again when I'm done with Infinite.

Zeth

I'm playing on Normal and I've died about 8 times in my ~5 hours of play. I don't play FPS but I'm not terrible at video games either. I feel like Normal is a good balance here. For reference, Tomb Raider was a cake-walk on Hard.

Caode

I'm actually sitting here ready to fire it back up..and forego sleep for tonight...the eternal struggle rages on ! It's just one of those game's, the kind you know you're playing something special, it's been in my head since I put it off and I know probably won't be able to sleep for thinking about it...curse you irrational!

FaintDeftone

AMD finally decided to send my Steam key at like 9pm while I was at work. Just got home and downloading now while everybody on my friends list is playing. GRRR.

Hopefully I'll be playing within the next hour or so. Good thing I'm off tomorrow because I may be up late tonight :D

Top Bottom