• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Black Ops 6 Multiplayer Images and Details Have Started to Leak Online

HeisenbergFX4

Gold Member
d9WD7r1.png

clarky

Gold Member
Looks like and plays like are two different things when it comes to cod. Hopefully its closer to classic cod than the battlefield hybrids the last few games became
Battlefield hybrid? If you mean the ground war mode then that was just a nice addition to the COD staple of 6v6.

clarky

Gold Member
Loads of re-ups if anyone missed the gameplay video's

#BlackOps6

No way they can whack a mole all this.

Last edited:

Codes 208

Battlefield hybrid? If you mean the ground war mode then that was just a nice addition to the COD staple of 6v6.
No, i mean slower ttk’s, larger maps, slower movement speed and enthuses on sniping/ranged weapons even on the standard tdm maps

Dont get me wrong it was a nice change of pace but the latest mw3 kinda reminded me how much i miss the 360 era of cod

Last edited:

clarky

Gold Member
No, i mean slower ttk’s, larger maps, slower movement speed and enthuses on sniping/ranged weapons even on the standard tdm matches
Not sure i follow you. MWIII has a slightly slower TTK than the lightening fast TTK of MWII and 2019.

There are mostly medium and small maps in 6v6 currently and rapid movement.

MWIII is anything but slow. its not the fastest COD ever but they enhanced the movement since II

Maybe I'm misunderstanding you.

TTK between COD games:

LXCG7fu.png

Last edited:

clarky

Gold Member
something doesn't feel right with the layout of this map
Looks to be a 3 lane with the middle one being through the buildings, tough to judge until we get to play. At least im not getting Santa Sena Boarder crossing flash backs. Not yet anyway.

OA3ABie.png

twilo99

Gold Member
Considering even MWII and III were a downgrade in that department, I would unfortunately agree with you.

They obviously know how it’s done so I don’t understand why not just repeat the process. Must be a budget thing.

Top Bottom