• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Black Ops 6 Multiplayer Images and Details Have Started to Leak Online

twilo99

Gold Member
There was something in mw2019 the impact of guns it's hard to explain but it felt like the guns had weight and the bullets have an impact when they hit.
They never got that thing back I wish that weight and impact of bullets return

Yes I have no idea what they did with the ballistics in that game but someone really spent a lot of time and energy to get it right. I’d say the best I’ve experienced in any FPS game.

Maybe that particular team is no longer there or something, but the methods should be so I don’t see why they can’t replicate it.

Maybe it something to do with the number of attachments and weapons in general … way too many

knguyen

one can just take a few random screenshots from the last few COD multiplayers game and call a leak from the next COD game. Same shit with more shit.

Salz01

Map list

- Vorkuta Mine
- Vorkuta
- Catacomb
- Flat
- Dig
- Babylon
- Train Graveyard
- Russian Base
- Socotra 2
- Hacienda alt
- Strip mall
- Red Card
- Firing Range 2
- Veiled- Canals
- Island- Pillage
- Radar
- Stealth
- Nuketown
lol at Nuketown. Wonder how this version is going to look.

I'm actually pretty interested in trying this one because of the changes they've made to the movement system. It seems pretty game changing for COD and I'm wondering how it feels to play it.

Glad they are bringing back the classic style of Prestige too.

PSYGN

I haven't really played since MW 2019. The attachment system in that game felt unnoticeable to me unlike prior games. Have they made attachments actually feel like they do anything since?

EverydayBeast

ChatGPT 0.1
There was something in mw2019 the impact of guns it's hard to explain but it felt like the guns had weight and the bullets have an impact when they hit.
Go Ahead Yes GIF

Pimpbaa

I just want them to use the hardware decompression on the ps5, series s/x, and pc. I’m playing mw3 now on series x, and I deleted the single player campaign and the free to play battle royale crap, and it was still way too big. And yet as big as it is, it still has to stream textures from the internet to get the best detail.

clarky

Gold Member
I just want them to use the hardware decompression on the ps5, series s/x, and pc. I’m playing mw3 now on series x, and I deleted the single player campaign and the free to play battle royale crap, and it was still way too big. And yet as big as it is, it still has to stream textures from the internet to get the best detail.
There is a rumour that a big reduction in file sizes is coming soon.

The new modern warfare trilogy, starting with 2019 - is genuinely a selection of the absolute worst call of duty multiplayers of all time. It consistently astounds me how people can go to bad for those pieces of shit.

I hope bops 6 is good. Last cod mp I loved was bops 4.

I love the look of "media not displayed". I gotta say this one looks interesting, but I'm really only interested for the campaigns for the last almost 10 years, so no justification to spend 70 bucks for me

The new modern warfare trilogy, starting with 2019 - is genuinely a selection of the absolute worst call of duty multiplayers of all time. It consistently astounds me how people can go to bad for those pieces of shit.

Mw2019 had shitty campy maps yes but their gunplay and bullet impact was the best in cod even in mw2 it just didn't felt that great again

saintjules

Gold Member
Lol everything posted by OP has been disabled by the copyright owner. Ninjas did their assassinations overnight.

Last edited:

KaiserBecks

MW2019 is my favourite Call of Duty of all time (Call of Duty 2 was my first game of the franchise). Best gunplay, insane new engine. It’s a shame the sequels didn’t live up to it.

KaiserBecks

I think it’s to do with the visual recoil. They removed it in mw3 so every gun felt like a laser cannon again. Apparently „fans“ prefer it this way. Fucking sledgehammer.

HeisenbergFX4

Gold Member
I love the look of "media not displayed". I gotta say this one looks interesting, but I'm really only interested for the campaigns for the last almost 10 years, so no justification to spend 70 bucks for me
You don’t have to spend 70 this time around tho
If you have anything that can run gamepass just buy a month of that to play the campaign

If you don't have anything that can run gamepass there are a lot of cheap options out there and could be well worth it

HeisenbergFX4

Gold Member
https://www.charlieintel.com/call-of-duty/black-ops-6-perks-list-334881/

Black Ops 6 will feature the traditional Call of Duty Perk system we all know and love. On top of weapons, Killstreaks, and Equipment, you’ll need to pick three Perks for your loadout, but which ones will be in the game?

Here’s a full list of the leaked Black Ops 6 Perks, including their descriptions.

Leaked Black Ops 6 Perks list​

Perk 1DescriptionCombat Speciality
AssassinEnemies on a kill streak get a unique minimap marker and drop Bounty Packs when killed. Pick up the Packs for more score.Enforcer
ScavengerResupply ammo and equipment from killed enemies.Enforcer
BruiserMelee kills and finishing moves replenish health and earn extra score.Enforcer
NinjaMove more quietly.Recon
GhostUndetectable by enemy Radar Ping and UAV when moving, planting, defusing, or controlling Scorestreaks. Undetectable by Prox Alarm.Recon
Flak JacketReduces incoming explosive and fire damage.Strategist
Tac MaskResistance to enemy flash and concussion grenades and enemy neuro gas.Strategist
Perk 2DescriptionCombat Speciality
DexterityReduced weapon motion while jumping, sliding, and diving. Take less fall damage.Enforcer
Gung-HoReduced movement penalties when reloading or using equipment. Reload while Tac Sprinting.Enforcer
TrackerSee enemy footsteps, ADSing auto-pings enemies. Long cooldown.Recon
EngineerSee enemy equipment and scorestreaks through walls and enemy scorestreak icons on the minimap.Recon
Forward IntelIncreases minimap area and shows direction indicators for revealed enemies.Recon
DispatcherReduced score cost for non-lethal Scorestreaks. Stacks with Bankroll.Strategist
Fast HandsSwap weapons faster and extend focus when throwing back grenades.Strategist
Perk 3DescriptionCombat Speciality
Double TimeGreatly increased duration of Tac Sprint.Enforcer
BankrollStart each life with +150 score toward Scorestreaks.Enforcer
VigilanceDisplay a HUD icon whenever you appear on enemy minimaps. Immune to CUAV and Scrambler. Immune to Sleeper Agent.Recon
Cold-BloodedUndetectable by AI targeting and thermal optics. Player-controlled Scorestreaks don’t highlight you. Immune to Spy Cam.Recon
QuartermasterRecharge equipment over time.Strategist
Gearhead2 Field Upgrade charges. Increased Field Upgrade charge rate. Hack enemy equipment and field upgrades. Booby trap Care Packages.Strategist
GuardianFaster healing while capturing and holding objectives. Revive downed teammates faster.Strategist
According to leaks, there are over 20 Perks to choose from in Black Ops 6. You can also select as many Perks of the same Combat Specialty as you want, and you’ll even get a bonus for using three of the same.

Perhaps more Perks will be added throughout the game’s lifespan, but we’ll have to wait and see.

Black Ops 6 player omnimovement
ActivisionBlack Ops 6 will feature plenty of new and returning Perks.

Black Ops 6 Wildcards leaked​

WildcardsDescription
OverkillEquip any non-melee weapon in Primary and Secondary slots.
GunfighterGet 3 extra attachment points for your Primary weapon.
Perk GreedEquip an extra Perk.
In Black Ops 6, you have a limit of three Perks per class unless you equip the Perk Greed Wildcard. These are the three that were in the leaked Black Ops 6 footage, but there’s a chance that more Wildcards will be added in the future.

Perk Combat Speciality explained​

• Enforcer (Red):
    • Killing enemies grants a temporary buff to movement speed and health regen rate
  • Recon (Blue):
    • Enemies can be seen through walls for a short time after respawn, a HUD edge indicator flashes when an enemy is outside your view, leave no death skulls when killing enemies
  • Strategist (Green):
    • Earn a score bonus for objectives and destroying enemy content through walls a short distance, deploy equipment and field upgrades faster
Earn these bonuses by using three Perks of the same Combat Specialty.

Keep in mind that all of these Perks are currently just leaks, so take them with a pinch of salt. Will likely get official information on Black Ops 6’s Perks during the Call of Duty Next event and once players get their hands on the beta.

splattered

Been trying not to look at too many pics or watch these early videos as not to spoil stuff. All I wanna know is... is it lookin good? I already bought like always, im locked in either way.

HeisenbergFX4

Gold Member
Been trying not to look at too many pics or watch these early videos as not to spoil stuff. All I wanna know is... is it lookin good? I already bought like always, im locked in either way.
Looking good as in graphically?

We don't know as the videos have been from an early PS4 build through a jailbroken PS4 though people are now sharing it and running it on PS5s but still looks rough

Looking good as fun to play?

I think so but I enjoy COD MP especially the state MW3 is currently in and the new movement system is sweet

twilo99

Gold Member
new hit marker sound? It sounds nice and thick.

I saw an MP5 clip and the gun sounded quite nice actually but I need to hear more and obviously the most important bit is how they “feel”

clarky

Gold Member
new hit marker sound? It sounds nice and thick.

I saw an MP5 clip and the gun sounded quite nice actually but I need to hear more and obviously the most important bit is how they “feel”
Can't see them fucking up the gunplay. Apart from way too much visual recoil and muzzle flash in MWII initially i've not had many complaints.

Like you said though I think 2019 has been the best so far though. Warzone 1.0 was sublime.

Dunker99

I can’t tell you how disappointed I am that Treyarch will be using this new engine from now on. I absolutely hate it. MW19 and the sequels were fucking terrible, and the Treyarch engine and games have always looked and played great. This doesn’t look like a Treyarch game - it looks and sounds like every shitty COD game that’s come out since 2019 (apart from Cold War). I guess that’s COD done for me, then.

twilo99

Gold Member
I can’t tell you how disappointed I am that Treyarch will be using this new engine from now on. I absolutely hate it. MW19 and the sequels were fucking terrible, and the Treyarch engine and games have always looked and played great. This doesn’t look like a Treyarch game - it looks and sounds like every shitty COD game that’s come out since 2019 (apart from Cold War). I guess that’s COD done for me, then.

2019 and the current version are both very good multiplayer games so it really comes down to preference with these CoD games…

I’d say play it first for a few days at least and then decide

Last edited:
Top Bottom