• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BlackRock Shooter: The Game |OT| One girl in all the world

antibolo

Banned
Still not convinced I should go through the hassle of buying it on the US PSN (and then play account switcheroo on my PSP).

Are there any good gameplay videos of this somewhere?

Letep

I just finished the destroy the generator mission and I'm having a good time with the game.

I knew nothing of the anime, and only recall the title in mention, months ago, when talk of localization came up.

System's great. Really fun stuff. Pretty easy so far, but I'm sure once I level up more, and are given more skills, managing fights and whatnot with the overheat meter will be challenging.

I also absolutely love the support characters and how they come across in the glitchy comm interface. Funny stuff sometimes.

Overall, a solid purchase. Playing on Vita, btw.

Noi

Started hacking away at the post-game Extra missions. Some of these are really nice... maybe should have even included them as part of the main game, if just to flesh out the alien characters more and change up the variety of mission goals in the main story.

Parakeetman

No one wants a throne you've been sitting on!
It looks fun to me. I've never played it, but I'm getting The Third Birthday vibes, and that game was a blast.

The gameplay is highly repetitive and the story well the start of it anyways was just awful.

This was such a waste of an awesome IP due to it falling into the hands of Imageepoch...

Jucksalbe

Banned
Just started watching the animé (first two episodes). Is there even any relation to the story of the game? As far as I can see the only common thing is the main character.

cj_iwakura

Just finished the game. Crazy finale, funny that
the rabbit girl
was the toughest fight in the game, everything after her was a joke.

Still was a fun final boss.

cj_iwakura

So how is the (NG+)
'true end with Nana' thing done? Is that what leads to this harder fight?

Also, I looked at NIS' new Time & Eternity trailer, and I can definitely see the BRS similarities, but it looks way more dull. Prettier, but only one enemy at a time.

Not nearly as intense as BRS.

Noi

So how is the (NG+)
'true end with Nana' thing done? Is that what leads to this harder fight?

Note that some of the missions have a ? mark on them instead of a star. You can replay that stage and new options will be available to you.

Jucksalbe

Banned
The Free Hunt in that forest area was so boring. Took me quite a while to finish (and of course I died at the boss fight, even though I had no problem the first time). At least now I can finally move on to the next stage.

Top Bottom