• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Blazblue Continuum Shift EXTEND |OT| - Now with New Hat

Onemic

I still can't find a character that is for me in this game. Hakumen's combos are far too awkward for me to even remotely enjoy doing them. Valkenhayn seems bland, Bang is cool, but there's something about him that makes me not want to continue practicing with him...I don't know who's left in this cast. What does Litchi do? Is her playstyle similar to Yun from SF at all?

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
I still can't find a character that is for me in this game. Hakumen's combos are far too awkward for me to even remotely enjoy doing them. Valkenhayn seems bland, Bang is cool, but there's something about him that makes me not want to continue practicing with him...I don't know who's left in this cast. What does Litchi do? Is her playstyle similar to Yun from SF at all?

Litchi is nothing like Yun, really. She has good pokes and oki setups... two "stances" and her drive provides good screen coverage.

I don't know if there's truly a Yun equivalent in BlazBlue, and I think it depends heavily on which version of Yun/which aspect of Yun that you enjoy.

No interest in Ragna? I think you'd like him.

Onemic

Litchi is nothing like Yun, really. She has good pokes and oki setups... two "stances" and her drive provides good screen coverage.

I don't know if there's truly a Yun equivalent in BlazBlue, and I think it depends heavily on which version of Yun/which aspect of Yun that you enjoy.

The main thing I like about Yun are his mixups and constant pressure. Of course his Genei-Jin combos are a blast too once you get them down.

No interest in Ragna? I think you'd like him.

Maybe it's just the art direction they took with him, but Ragna seems way too similar to Sol to me. And I don't like Sol. Only Order Sol.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
The main thing I like about Yun are his mixups and constant pressure. Of course his Genei-Jin combos are a blast too once you get them down.

Maybe it's just the art direction they took with him, but Ragna seems way too similar to Sol to me. And I don't like Sol. Only Order Sol.

It does kinda sound like you'd like Ragna. Maybe Taokaka? She's fast, offensive, and has an install super, too.

Onemic

Tsubaki???

Avoided her mainly because I think she looked sorta lame...then again I thought so with Yun and Slayer too till I started using them. How are Litchi's, Tsubaki's, and Ragna's playstyles like?

And I aint touching taokaka, her art style is beyond bad to me to the point of no redemption.

Noi

This got put back into print at brokentier. After waiting an eternity for it, I placed my order in seconds.

o30Z7LS.jpg

Kinda wish it was still in blue, but I'll take black.

Fugu

Litchi is a knockdown-oriented character with a very strong neutral game and a diverse movepool. She can be played in a lot of different ways and, due to the fact that none of her tools, as individuals, are particularly strong, good Litchi playing depends a lot on creative use of a lot of different things.

I'm not going to lie to you though, if you're struggling with Hakumen's combos, picking up Litchi isn't going to do you any favors.

Tsubaki is a character that relies on her strong rushdown tools -- which require charge -- and the ability of the player to allow them to get charge. She has very powerful special moves and decent damage, making her a pretty strong character midscreen. Her playstyle generally comes down to smart use of her strong options and finding places to charge so that she can use them.

Ragna is a rushdown character. He wins because he has good pokes, good oki, good meter gain, good damage, and good carry. Pick him if you want to win without doing very much work, because that's what'll happen.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Litchi is a knockdown-oriented character with a very strong neutral game and a diverse movepool. She can be played in a lot of different ways and, due to the fact that none of her tools, as individuals, are particularly strong, good Litchi playing depends a lot on creative use of a lot of different things.

I'm not going to lie to you though, if you're struggling with Hakumen's combos, picking up Litchi isn't going to do you any favors.

Fugu, do you have any perspective on how significantly Litchi has changed for CP? What new tools she has, and what no longer works?

Avoided her mainly because I think she looked sorta lame...then again I thought so with Yun and Slayer too till I started using them. How are Litchi's, Tsubaki's, and Ragna's playstyles like?

And I aint touching taokaka, her art style is beyond bad to me to the point of no redemption.

Ragna plays like a straight character. If you play/know Sol, he's pretty much it.

They tried to make Tsubaki like OS, but without meter, she sucks. With meter, she still sucks compared to Ragna. At least she has more health. Well, she's also much more fun to play.

Fugu

Fugu, do you have any perspective on how significantly Litchi has changed for CP? What new tools she has, and what no longer works?
Litchi has changed a lot in CP. I am very excited about this.

The short version is that Litchi has traded oki abilities for neutral abilities.

The long version is that Litchi has traded oki abilities for neutral abilities. For starters, Koukushi is no longer good for oki, as it does all of its hits in about a second and spins up like a top. Instead, it is now a situational combo ender/neat party trick. Daisharin is now her overdrive (further enhancing her neutral game while it's active) and is usable in combos, but seems to be relatively unused so far; it's tough to say how this will turn out. Her meterless oki stuff has not changed, however, and you still get similar knockdowns midscreen and in the corner, so her oki is still quite strong. In addition, they have finally granted upon us a functioning anti-air that combos into Itsuu a la CS1, which is very exciting. This change has increased her average neutral carry by quite a bit, which means she's more likely to actually be able to utilize her staffless corner oki. There are now more things possible off of staff hit, thereby making her already incredibly useful projectile even better. She has a new move in Ippatsu D, but I think this is mostly going to be a combo part. j.D got a lot better too, which is cool because I felt like I was the only one using it in CSEX. Ryuuisou is also even stronger than it was before, and people seem to be using it in places other than against zoners; I'm not sure what exactly this means, though.

I'm very excited about her changes and I feel that they've made her a more fun character overall. In particular, I enjoy that they've fixed the paradox of a corner-oriented character with no carry by making her more powerful at midscreen (in exchange for some oki), which will probably make her a whole lot more fun to play.

I think all the characters changed for the better. Rachel looks REALLY fun to play as. She has traded much of her damage for oki game and I'm okay with that.

Also, that 6A, 4B shenanigans look weird but fun as hell.

Tager also finally got an air to air command grab.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
That's great info. Thanks!

I'm looking forward to seeing more of her. The last time I checked out some feedback on CP, her section was pretty empty. I was a little concerned when I heard that Daisharin was her Overdrive, but that's really because I'm still unclear on how the Overdrive system really works.

How did her j.D get better?

Fugu

People are using Daisharin mostly to get out of the corner. It does a very good job at that.

Her j.D is just super fast now.

hao chi

236C dash 5B is much more difficult to do than 236C 2C; it also does less damage and builds less meter. This combo is done by some people anyway because it works on everyone standing, whereas 236C 2C has some consistency issues towards the corner. For what it's worth I never use it because 236C dash 5B is somewhat difficult to time and it's not a particularly efficient combo.

6C(1) 4kote does even less damage and builds even less meter but is probably the easiest variation for experienced Litchis because after a couple of months of playing her, you will have done 6C(1) 4kote so many times that this will be second nature to you. However, you can get more damage out of this combo than listed if you use 6C(1) 4kote without losing any consistency:

5B 6B 2C 5C 6C(1) 4kote 6B 5C j.B dj.BC Hatsu Chuun

This should work on everybody standing all the time; you can drop the second 5C if you want to make the combo a little easier. Again, none of these combos work on crouching opponents unless they have large crouching hitboxes, like Tager or Hakumen.

As for the original combo, the 6C(1) Chuun takes a little bit of practice but once you get it, it's really not hard. What you want to do is insert a very small amount of delay between 6C(1) and chuun, but not enough that the opponent is too far down to get hit by chuun or gets hit by chuun at an odd angle.

However, something is confusing me. You said you're getting seven hits, which means that you're letting both hits of 6C land. If that's the case, there's your problem: You have to insert Chuun BEFORE the second hit comes out. 6C consists of two kicks, and the first one is special cancellable.

What you may try doing is using Tager as a training dummy and doing 6C(1) chuun with no delay, as no delay is necessary against Tager. Against smaller opponents, however, doing the combo with no delay will cause either 2C or 5C to whiff.

Thanks for the additional help. I'll give your suggestions a try when I play later.

Regarding the bolded, I actually thought the delay was to let both hits of 6C hit. I've skipped the second attack quite a few times on accident when I was going through the commands quickly, and always made a mental note to myself to slow down at that part, haha.

I'll keep at it though. I've never put too much time into trying to learn a fighting game before, but similar to Onemic, I figured I'd start learning BBCSE now to get some practice in before BBCP releases.

Fugu

Thanks for the additional help. I'll give your suggestions a try when I play later.

Regarding the bolded, I actually thought the delay was to let both hits of 6C hit. I've skipped the second attack quite a few times on accident when I was going through the commands quickly, and always made a mental note to myself to slow down at that part, haha.

I'll keep at it though. I've never put too much time into trying to learn a fighting game before, but similar to Onemic, I figured I'd start learning BBCSE now to get some practice in before BBCP releases.
The "delay" there is so short that you probably won't notice it until you have to do 6C(1) 4kote combos, which must be done with absolutely no delay.

If you delay it too much, either the second hit of 6C will come out, Chuun will drop, or you'll do some weird shit and 2C will come out backwards.
If you delay it too little, either nothing will happen (depends on the character) or 2C will whiff.

Onemic

Tsubaki is a character that relies on her strong rushdown tools -- which require charge -- and the ability of the player to allow them to get charge. She has very powerful special moves and decent damage, making her a pretty strong character midscreen. Her playstyle generally comes down to smart use of her strong options and finding places to charge so that she can use them.

Ragna is a rushdown character. He wins because he has good pokes, good oki, good meter gain, good damage, and good carry. Pick him if you want to win without doing very much work, because that's what'll happen.

What makes lithchi combos hard? Is it just pure execution in terms of links and stuff? My problem with hakumen is that his combos are more awkward than anything else. Having to do a 2C>sj.2a is just awkward as fuck, more than difficult. Same goes with most of his corner carry stuff, they're just combinations of normals, very late timed jumps and button presses due to his slow normals that I'm just not used to and feel that they wouldn't really help my execution in general as its so specific to the characters style. I don't mind playing high execution characters, their playstyle and combos just have to click with me for me to really commit to learning them(like 3s yun) and hakumen just doesn't do it for me.

hao chi

The "delay" there is so short that you probably won't notice it until you have to do 6C(1) 4kote combos, which must be done with absolutely no delay.

If you delay it too much, either the second hit of 6C will come out, Chuun will drop, or you'll do some weird shit and 2C will come out backwards.
If you delay it too little, either nothing will happen (depends on the character) or 2C will whiff.

Gotcha. Thanks again for helping me out so much.

No problem. Dustloop is close to useless for Litchi players, unfortunately.

This is true for most characters. They will come up with the most awkward combos that are 1 framers that will deal ~200 damage more.

It's much better to just watch the vids.

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier

You want ragna or Valk, and once BBCP comes out you want Azreal or Valk.

As for BBCP litchi, it looks likes she finally plays how you would expect her to when you first see her. CS litchi *all of them* is dull.

Onemic

You want ragna or Valk, and once BBCP comes out you want Azreal or Valk.

As for BBCP litchi, it looks likes she finally plays how you would expect her to when you first see her. CS litchi *all of them* is dull.

Yup. I already know Azrael is 100% gonna be my main as soon as BBCP hits. I will probably side Izayoi and Harakune too. Pretty much I wont use any of the existing cast lol.

I practice Valk currently, I just don't like switching between his two forms that much. I need a side to keep me playing the game when I get tired of him(i.e. like right now)

Fugu

This is true for most characters. They will come up with the most awkward combos that are 1 framers that will deal ~200 damage more.

It would be fine if we had that much. Litchi's combo page for CSEX is actually completely blank, and the wiki only tells you two midscreen combos, one of which is outdated.

hao chi

No problem. Dustloop is close to useless for Litchi players, unfortunately.

Haha, I'll keep that in mind. I've mostly only been on there to try to find out what the inputs are for Hatsu and Chuun, but I ended up having to go to the Blazblue wiki for that info.

Onemic

I learned this the hard way with Hakumen. Just found out 2 days ago that the one BnB that I've been practicing for months and was never able to complete was extremely inefficient, and could be made a whole lot easier by dropping a j.B during the combo. With the added j.B it actually became a character specific combo that didn't work on certain characters and was very difficult to pull off even for regular Hakumen players.(of course one of the characters that it didn't work on was Jin, a character I always pick when in the lab) At that point I was just so fed up with everything that I just said fuck it.

What are the best vids to watch when looking for efficient, pracitcal combos?

I learned this the hard way with Hakumen. Just found out 2 days ago that the one BnB that I've been practicing for months and was never able to complete was extremely inefficient, and could be made a whole lot easier by dropping a j.B during the combo. With the added j.B it actually became a character specific combo that didn't work on certain characters and was very difficult to pull off even for regular Hakumen players.(of course one of the characters that it didn't work on was Jin, a character I always pick when in the lab) At that point I was just so fed up with everything that I just said fuck it.

They should be on dust loop. The notable Hakumen that I know is Spark who won evo. A LOT of patience and very good reads on his part.

Aside from that, I'd say to just watch the vids (most likely want to stick with JPN vids) and try to see which player you like and try to learn his style.

edit: looks like it's from 2011 so it's CS2 -- one of the vids http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H4R1HK6Klw

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier

http://youtu.be/wBe3EkwmAlk?t=2m27s

Onemic

After playing around with Litchi in trials, and training, I've settled on her as my side character to Valk. Love her playstyle. Can any Litchi players(Fugu in paticular) give me tips on where to start with her? I've already been practicing her two midscreen BnB's with and without her staff:

with staff - 2A 5B 2C 5C(1) > 623D

without staff - 2A 5B 6B 2C 6C(1) > delay 236C > dash 5B 5C > jB > dj jBC > j236B j236C

In terms of combos, what else should someone knew to the character work on first? The corner combos in her wiki confuse me as they don't state whether it's staffless or not. In terms of everything else, what should I be focusing to improve on?

From the wiki it also says that you have to confirm off of random 1 hit starters, how do you do that?

Fugu

The staffless combo you have is an old one that's used by some people because it's consistent. However, it's relatively difficult (236C dash 5B is harder than the equivalents in other combos) and there are combos that deal better damage/get more meter.

The staff combo you have is very commonly used because it gives you an extra bit of time to hitconfirm into the corner properly (you do 5B[m] 2C[m] 6D for corner combos) and it does more damage than the standard combo if you hit your opponent in certain places in the air. However, you should, for the most part, do this:

With staff: 5B[m] 5C[m] 3C[m] Tsubame
You can do this off of any starter and it does from 2k to 2.8k, depending on how you start it.

Staffless: 5B 6B 5C 2C 6C(1) Chuun 2C 5C j.B dj.BC Hatsu Chuun
You can do this off of everything except for 2B. 2B is... complicated as Litchi has a conditional gatling with 2B and 5B.

Litchi's staff confirms aren't too difficult. Midscreen they're rather easy as it's mostly based on where you're positioned on the screen. The CH confirms are a different ball game, however. Staffless confirms aren't too hard either, and change based on whether or not the opponent is crouching, where you are, and where the staff is. The tough confirms are the staffless-to-staff transitions, as they depend on a lot of factors.

I made a guide for the corner combo in the past, so I'll just paste that.

Staff corner combo:
Note: 5B[m] is unnecessary in all of these combos, but it is usually a better idea to use it whenever possible. You will usually skip it on certain air hits or when you're starting from staffless and you've used up too many gatlings to get 5B[m]. 2C[m] is unnecessary if you hit opponents in certain places in the air; you're just going to have to feel this out, but if your opponent is on the ground, you must always use 2C[m] or 6D won't hit them properly.

You have to do this pretty damn close to the corner. The staff has to go down maybe a couple of character lengths from the corner. If 6D wallbounds but the staff does not land close enough to the wall for you to combo onto it, use the "really bad starter" combo, regardless of what you started with.

GOOD STARTER
5B[m] 2C[m] 6D TK Hatsu Haku Chuun Haku Hatsu Riichi A Ippatsu A Ippatsu B 5D slight hold Chuun staff2 6D 5B 6C(1) 4kote j.B dj.BCD falling j.C 66A

MEDIUM STARTER
5B[m] 2C[m] 6D Hatsu Riichi A Ippatsu A Ippatsu B 5D slight hold Chuun staff2 6D 5B 6C(1) 4kote j.B dj.BCD falling j.C 66A

REALLY BAD STARTER
5B[m] 2C[m] 6D Hatsu Haku Chuun 5B 6C(1) 4Kote j.B j.BCD falling j.C 66A

4D STARTER (I came up with this one because no better and consistent alternatives existed when CSEX came out. There are probably better combos out there now.)
4D 5B 6C(1) 4kote j.B dj.BCD falling j.C 66A 5C[m] Tsubame

A good starter is staff2, 5B[m], 2C[m], air hit 6B[m], j.C[M], 5B, 6B, 5C, 2C, or any RC'd slow normal (like 2B[m] or 6D). 5B[m] 2C[m] 6D(1) RC 2B[m] 6B[m] 6D counts as a good starter, too.
A really bad starter is 2B (This is barely even possible but it's doable), more than one A or one where you're transitioning from staffless to staff and you do a lot of stuff before you get to the 2C[m].
A medium starter is anything else, including starters like CH 6C[m] IAD j.B[m], which, while starting on a "good" move, prorate too far for you to do the full combo.

Note that there is a special combo you can do off of 6B[m] and yet another that you can do with an RC, but these are not that important as they only yield a little bit of extra damage and they're a lot harder. You will also inevitably learn that it is possible to do the good starter combo off of 5A, 2A and throws but that it is very difficult, so I tend to just do the medium starter for those cases.

If you do the wrong combo, the combo will drop at 5D slight hold Chuun. This is a really, really bad time for a combo to drop as Chuun is both slow and unsafe on block; if you are not sure what combo to do, it is better to guess conservatively.

As for how to do this combo, the inputs are a little bit oblique and a lot of weird things can happen, so I'll break it down. Note that the medium/bad starter variants are just shorter versions of the long combo; if you can do "good starter", you can do the other two just fine.

5B[m] 2C[m] 6D
Super easy. Just input this.

TK Hatsu Haku Chuun
This is also pretty easy. You input this rather quickly. Because they're rekkas, the timing is pretty loose.

Haku Hatsu Riichi A Ippatsu A Ippatsu B
Things start to get real here. There is quite a bit of a delay between the Chuun from the previous section and Haku. However, delay too much and they'll bounce off the ground and the combo will drop. You want to input the Riichi A while you're hitting your opponent with Hatsu; you basically have to do this instantaneously. The input'll look like this: 236B63214A. After that, input Ippatsu B as soon as the game will let you. If you wait too long, the combo won't drop (unless you wait a reeeeeeally long time) but you'll start comboing them out of the corner.

5D slight hold Chuun staff2 6D
Press and hold 5D, and, while still holding 5D, begin to input the 236C for Chuun. Then, press C and release D immediately afterwards, wait a few frames, and then input 6D. You can actually hold 6 and mash D if you want, as D, by itself, does nothing when the staff is in the air. This part can be tricky, but once you get a feel for it, it's actually one of the easier parts of the combo.

5B 6C(1) 4kote j.B dj.BCD
This is another common thing in Litchi combos. The only difficult part of this is that 5B 6C(1) has to be done very, very fast. 5B has very little hitstun.

falling j.C 66A
You are most likely to drop the combo here. The falling j.C has to be delayed quite a bit for this to connect. After that, input a sliding 6A where you buffer the dash during your landing frames. If you input the dash on the ground, this will drop. If you don't dash, this will drop against pretty much everyone except Tager.

People do not provide staffless corner combos because you basically have to improvise. I guess a brief summary would look like this.
- Staff nowhere in sight, or set further than half of the screen away?
5B 6B 5C 2C 3C Haku Chuun Hatsu Haku Chuun 5B 6C(1) 4Kote j.B dj.BC Hatsu Chuun
- Staff closer than half of the screen away but not in the corner?*
Do whatever and then Haku Chuun Hatsu Haku Chuun 5B 6C(1) 4Kote j.B j.BCD falling j.C 66A.
Example: 5B 6B 5C 2C 3C Haku Chuun Hatsu Haku Chuun 5B 6C(1) 4Kote j.B j.BCD falling j.C 66A.
- Staff in the area near the corner but not as far in the corner as possible?
Do as few moves as possible and then an appropriate staff combo from Haku Hatsu. You will probably need to do the medium starter combo unless you hitconfirm this very well. You may even need to do the bad starter combo.
Example: 5B 6B Haku Hatsu Riichi A Ippatsu A Ippatsu B 5D slight hold Chuun staff2 6D 5B 6C(1) 4kote j.B dj.BCD falling j.C 66A
- Staff pushed as far into the corner as possible?
Do as few moves as possible and then this: Haku Hatsu Riichi A Ippatsu A 244 j.B Hatsu Haku Chuun 5B 6C(1) 4Kote j.B j.BCD falling j.C 66A. This won't work off of a bad starter.
Example: 5C 2C Haku Hatsu Riichi A Ippatsu A delay 244 j.B Hatsu Haku Chuun 5B 6C(1) 4Kote j.B j.BCD falling j.C 66A
- Staff in the air?
Worst situation you can be in, really. Takes a lot of practice. You NEED to land a 2C[m] (a 4D will also work against crouching) to do the proper corner combo; a staffless 2C will not work. The amount of moves you will need to do to get a 2C[m] depends on how far the staff is away from you. But the idea is to do *insert staffless moves here* 2C[m] 6D corner combo. The other thing to be wary of is that staff2 does not have a lot of hitstun and can cause your combo to drop.
Example: 6A staff2 6B 2C[m] 6D Hatsu Riichi A Ippatsu A Ippatsu B 5D slight hold Chuun staff2 6D 5B 6C(1) 4kote j.B dj.BCD falling j.C 66A

...Good luck with all that. Litchi's corner stuff isn't that hard in general, outside of the improvising.

*If the staff is further out, j.C 66A will drop. You can do this on purpose for oki if you want but it's not that great and most people won't fall for it more than once.

Onemic

The staffless combo you have is an old one that's used by some people because it's consistent. However, it's relatively difficult (236C dash 5B is harder than the equivalents in other combos) and there are combos that deal better damage/get more meter.

The staff combo you have is very commonly used because it gives you an extra bit of time to hitconfirm into the corner properly (you do 5B[m] 2C[m] 6D for corner combos) and it does more damage than the standard combo if you hit your opponent in certain places in the air. However, you should, for the most part, do this:

With staff: 5B[m] 5C[m] 3C[m] Tsubame
You can do this off of any starter and it does from 2k to 2.8k, depending on how you start it.

Staffless: 5B 6B 2C 5C 6C(1) Chuun 2C 5C j.B dj.BC Hatsu Chuun
You can do this off of everything except for 2B. 2B is... complicated as Litchi has a conditional gatling with 2B and 5B.

Litchi's staff confirms aren't too difficult. Midscreen they're rather easy as it's mostly based on where you're positioned on the screen. The CH confirms are a different ball game, however. Staffless confirms aren't too hard either, and change based on whether or not the opponent is crouching, where you are, and where the staff is. The tough confirms are the staffless-to-staff transitions, as they depend on a lot of factors.

Thanks for the info. For the combo

Staffless: 5B 6B 2C 5C 6C(1) Chuun 2C 5C j.B dj.BC Hatsu Chuun

How do you get the 5C, 6C to connect? As well as the Chuun, 2C?

Fugu

Input 6C right away. You need to delay 2C a little bit. Without delay it'll drop on all but the biggest characters.

EDIT: 2C 6C won't connect on crouching characters unless they're really big.

Onemic

Input 6C right away. You need to delay 2C a little bit. Without delay it'll drop on all but the biggest characters.

EDIT: 5C 6C won't connect on crouching characters unless they're really big.

Nothing comes out at all when I follow 5C with 6C even if I input it right away. I've tried doing it by itself, just doing 5C, 6C and 6C doesn't come out at all. Only way it comes out is if I wait until the recovery of 5C is finished and go for 6C.

I can, however do 6C, 5C

Fugu

Oh I'm a moron. It goes 5B 6B 5C 2C 6C(1) things. I do this combo all the fucking time, too.

I'm down to play right now if anyone wants to.

RoeBear

Be sure to have a Japan PSN account.
Terumi is preorder-only DLC and there will be additional DLC characters in the roster.

Siliconera said that there would not be any DLC characters or stories sold. I'm guessing it's just an early unlock like Mu-12 for Continuum Shift.

Edit: Hmm the Siliconera thing was from the producer, yet the Aksys site says this
New Characters – Chrono Phantasma will introduce five new characters and two new downloadable characters, bringing the roster list to 26!

I'm confused...

AutumnAve

Hello, Blaz Blue peoples!
Edit:
I'm a "story" player for Blaz, kinda starting to get into the multiplayer! I play Noel, Platinum, some Ragna and some Jin

I see onem1c is posting up on here so,

ps,

fuck valkenhayn

Fugu

Ah, that makes sense. Also, is chuun short for 236C?
Yes. I tried to respond to this earlier but... it seemed to not send my message. Haku, Hatsu and Chuun are Litchi's rekkas; their inputs are 236A, B, and C, respectively. As rekkas, you can combo them as ABC. You can also do ACB, and in the corner, you can do ACBAC.

I'm considering playing an alt for fun and because I cream all of my friends at this game and I need a second character to play against them. Looking at Taokaka. Any other suggestions? I have spent next to no time playing any character other than Litchi.

Onemic

Hello, Blaz Blue peoples!
Edit:
I'm a "story" player for Blaz, kinda starting to get into the multiplayer! I play Noel, Platinum, some Ragna and some Jin

I see onem1c is posting up on here so,

ps,

fuck valkenhayn

:D

Yes. I tried to respond to this earlier but... it seemed to not send my message. Haku, Hatsu and Chuun are Litchi's rekkas; their inputs are 236A, B, and C, respectively. As rekkas, you can combo them as ABC. You can also do ACB, and in the corner, you can do ACBAC.

I'm considering playing an alt for fun and because I cream all of my friends at this game and I need a second character to play against them. Looking at Taokaka. Any other suggestions? I have spent next to no time playing any character other than Litchi.

Thanks, I thought as much.

Today I begin learning her corner combos :)

Top Bottom