• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BlazBlue Continuum Shift PSN Tournament

Solune

Posting results.

Solune vs Akachan Ningen

Game 1: Solune(Ragna) 0 - 2 Akachan (Tager)

Game 2: Solune(Ragna) 0 - 2 Akachan (Tager)

GG akachan.

Just want to remind you guys that this is DOUBLE ELIMINATION. Even if you lose first round, you're still playing at losers bracket.

Elcheris

Neo Member
Well prototype sure is a beast with Valkenhyme (pun intended). I really should practice a bunch for the next round when im done my starcraft tournament this weekend. Whoever im up against next look out! :D

Fugu

Looks like results are just going here...

Fugu - ApolloJoe

Match 1 - 3-2 Fugu (Litchi vs. Ragna)
Match 2 - 3-2 Fugu (Litchi vs. Litchi)

Real nail biters. Good games.

Fugu

ApolloJoh said:
Same here. :D
It's pretty obvious with some people. I find a lot of the CT Litchis throw out the DP way more than the CS ones do because they remember a time when it was the win bat.

I thought it was First to 3 games, best of 5 rounds 99 seconds?

EDIT: read wrong :lol

I'm working on brackets on Challonge maybe you want to use, looking at the rough gives me a headache.

http://challonge.com/bbcs_gaf

though I think the loser brackets matching is different:lol

EDIT2: Loser bracket seems too linear, not going to work. Brackets looks more like this:

http://www.bracketmaker.com/tmenu.cfm?tid=379483

akachan ningen said:
ugh so many raichis in this tournament.
guu.gif

xero273

Me and Seph are planning to do our match this friday at 9. The problem is we might not be able to connect to each other. Anyone willing to host for us?

SephirothRK said:
I thought it was First to 3 games, best of 5 rounds 99 seconds?

EDIT: read wrong :lol

I'm working on brackets on Challonge maybe you want to use, looking at the rough gives me a headache.

http://challonge.com/bbcs_gaf

though I think the loser brackets matching is different:lol

EDIT2: Loser bracket seems too linear, not going to work. Brackets looks more like this:

http://www.bracketmaker.com/tmenu.cfm?tid=379483

guu.gif

From now on, let's use this bracket. Thanks Seph!

Anyway it's best out of THREE, NOT 5. So first to two. Sorry if there's any confusion.

My matches were:

round 1: Prototype-03 (VK) vs. Dacitius (TG) - 2:0
round 2: Prototype-03 (VK) vs. Dacitius (TG) - 2:0

xero273

CadetMahoney said:
sorry about the noob question, but what happens when two ppl claim they won a match? Has that ever happened before?

we can save replays so once someone shows the replay then we know who won.

xero273

xero273 - SephirothRK

Match 1 - 2-1 SephirothRK
Match 2 - 2-1 xero273
Match 3 - 2-0 SephirothRK

Winner: SephirothRK

gg Sephiroth

Fugu

I haven't seen either of the people playing the match to determine who plays me post in anywhere but the first page of this thread.

Volcynika

Round 1: Hyphen (Ragna) vs. Volcynika (Noel) - 2:0
Round 2: Hyphen (Ragna) vs. Volcynika (Noel) - 2:0

Hyphen with a clean sweep.

My scrubbiness knows no bounds! The rounds were over quick so we didn't waste too much time.

D:

Good games, Hyphen, even if you showed me how bad I am! :p

Hyphen

Volcynika, you caught me off guard when I saw you pick Noel. Looking at your avatar I was prepared for a Hazama player. Nevertheless good games.

Dreavus and I had our matches. It was a clean sweep on his part.

Dreavus (Jin) vs. KamenRiderPrism (Makoto) - 2:0
Dreavus (Jin) vs. KamenRiderPrism (Makoto) - 2:0

Even though I lost I still had fun. First time in my history with the game I went against a human opponent. It was a really good learning experience. I just hope I didn't insult him with my terrible style.

Then I went against Q's Makoto for a few rounds. It was nice to play against another Makoto player who knows the combos. I have an idea of where I need to work at. Thanks for the suggestions btw.

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
I played with flightofheaven. We had bad connection :( I guess we are too far from each other.

Round 1: flightofheaven (Ragna) vs. kiunch (Noel) 0-2
Round 2: flightofheaven (Ragna) vs. kiunch (Noel) 0-2

ggs flightofheaven. Blame it on Prototype-03, he gave me so many Ragna practice.

You don't give yourself enough credit, and me too much. I saved those replays, you know. You pulled off some very nice pick ups; I was clearly out of my league from the get go. I actually don't know why I signed up in the first place if I don't practice anymore.

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
SephirothRK said:
Brackets update from more recent result. The only one that hasn't play any matches is LyteEdge and gutabo

I'm still waiting to hear from him.

Top Bottom