• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BlazBlue Continuum Shift PSN Tournament

Fugu

I like that Hyphen made an identical post about his last round. It's nice that he decided to come back and tell us both times that he couldn't play.

Dreavus

SephirothRK said:
Just say you quit :lol
This loss will put you out of the tourney.

gutabo and sek doesn't seem to be active in this tourney anymore, we should kick them.

I pmed Sek just a few minutes ago (I haven't been super diligent myself). Hopefully we see a response.

gutabo

Guys, here I am. I'm SO SORRY. I couldn't make it before. I'm ready, I have the time and I only wish I had the BB practice :(

PS: If you care, I left it all for a local tourney and I've making things straight(specially at work) since the tourney ended.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
So, apparently I'm still part of this despite the fact I never knew and thought I dropped out.

So:

Dreavus (Jin) wins against Me (random).

There, we done here?

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
ApolloJoh said:
I think they went on without you.

Apparently not, since I got a PM to do this. Even though I said I pretty much wasn't doing it months back.

Now you know.

Fugu

QisTopTier said:
Still waiting to find out who I play x.x
I am waiting to play the winner of the match that is being contested by the winner of the match that you are waiting for.

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
I haven't been able to catch Kiunch online whenever I go on (he hasn't been online in two weeks), and haven't had much time for video games in general...so if Kiunch and I are holding things up, I'll go ahead and take a DQ.

Sadly, the online tournies around here have all been going unfinished lately.

Lyte Edge said:
I haven't been able to catch Kiunch online whenever I go on (he hasn't been online in two weeks), and haven't had much time for video games in general...so if Kiunch and I are holding things up, I'll go ahead and take a DQ.

Sadly, the online tournies around here have all been going unfinished lately.

Ok, I'll make the changes to the brackets, you will go to loser bracket to fight Dreavus-. Kiunch, if you're reading this, you go on to fight QisTopTier.

EDIT: on the other side of the loser bracket, still waiting on Dacitius vs gutabo4.

Dreavus

SephirothRK said:
Ok, I'll make the changes to the brackets, you will go to loser bracket to fight Dreavus-. Kiunch, if you're reading this, you go on to fight QisTopTier.

EDIT: on the other side of the loser bracket, still waiting on Dacitius vs gutabo4.

Affirmative. Got any free time coming up Lyte Edge?

Top Bottom