• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bleach Manga |OT| Return of the King

Slayer-33

Liverpool-2
Haha, oh wow. I've seen broken powers before, but this just takes the cake.

This shit is unbelievable at this point... Holy shit... Lol

How in Christ's name does this shit get fixed? Lol @ Ichigo, wtf

It's official, Kubo has gone nuts.

I think I'm about to throw up...

Percy

Banned
Er... if the leader of the zero division was supposed to be the strongest Shinigami in existence and Bach basically killed him by looking at him, how are we supposed to any other Shinigami seriously as a threat to Bach at this point?

Kubo is going to have to write the Cistine Chapel of asspulls for Ichigo at this point.

Maddocks

Well, you can't go back now. So powerful, can see into the distant future, monk stole days from SS just to make something that has no meaning.

This manga has lost its tires and wheels. Honestly I would give it up because it's so silly at this point, but I have to see how it ends lol

How can you fight that, the soul king probably can, maybe Aizen also. But itchigo? not going to outsmart him, so is he going to out brute force him? I have no idea.

So Kubo has pulled a Griffith situation....so how the fuck is anyone supposed to even touch him. Well at least at this point I just want Kubo to say it was all a dream and end the fucking manga.

Makareu

Ichigo is the chosen one, the child of destiny and so will be invisible from those eyes, because. Or something like that.

I have no idea why I keep reading that.

kmax

Ichigo is the chosen one, the child of destiny and so will be invisible from those eyes, because. Or something like that.

I have no idea why I keep reading that.

In a way, we're really the ones who have Yhwach's eyes, cause that's exactly how it's going to go down. The asspull of asspulls.

I guess we've been around too long to make us want to see how this clusterfuck's going to end.

Welfare

So he's basically a god.......how in the hell can ichigo touch this guy?

Fatal 4 way. Ichigo v Ywach v Aizen v Soul King. Aizen, Ichigo, and the Soul King get rid of Ywach, and then we get Ichigo vs Aizen part 2. Soul King wins automatically, names Ichigo a member of the Zero division, and BOOM.

Fin

Chariot

Didn't read the chapter yet, but it already sounds hillarious. I guess Orihime could defeat Yhwach. Isn't her power literally everything she wants?

I'm honestly really looking forward to see how the rest of this plays out, Kubo is going to give us a master class in ass pulls and it will be glorious.

Slayer-33

Liverpool-2
Didn't read the chapter yet, but it already sounds hillarious. I guess Orihime could defeat Yhwach. Isn't her power literally everything she wants?

You have no idea. That character (yhwach) is that most ridiculous shit to come out of bleach.

Kubo has gone bananas

I think he's having brain seizures as he's drawing /writing this shit

Yeah, something like that. Ichigo will free himself from the Bonds of Fate and will litterally have no future, existing only in the Present, thus being "invisible" to those eyes.

EPaul

Fatal 4 way. Ichigo v Ywach v Aizen v Soul King. Aizen, Ichigo, and the Soul King get rid of Ywach, and then we get Ichigo vs Aizen part 2. Soul King wins automatically, names Ichigo a member of the Zero division, and BOOM.

Fin

Same thing i was thinking the Soul King takes out Ywach then aizen brings out his bankai takes out weakened Soul King then the Final battle between Aizen and Ichigo.

Won

I feel bad for paint guy. His logic was sound, he just forgot that he is in a Kubo Tite manga and there is no place for such things.

Fully expect Ywach's eyes to become like this when Ichigo pulls a deus ex machina against his 2 iris eyes:
jutOnS6bcdTlw.jpg

Hystzen

Bach is like a more broken Taskmaster from Marvel. Task can figure out every move and remember it forever just by looking at you but his weakness is unpredictability which why Deadpool often wins. Ichigo never had a refined fighting style plus he has a new bankai we not seen yet. Not exactly hard to see where he going to win plus Soul King is the divine being doubt he just sits around with no power.

Plus if Aizen has made up with his Shikai and got powers back he is good counter for Bach and again Aizen has a bankai we not seen. Although I got bored of Aizen and never want him back I would like see him turn up to try and stop Bach be amazing see him try act cocky to Bach

Kubo is going to have to write the Cistine Chapel of asspulls for Ichigo at this point.

That's always been the case for shonen manga in general and Kubo's book in particular. You know that fencing duel in The Princess Bride where Inigo and The Man In Black talk the entire time and the fencing is really well choreographed and it's clear what's happening and who has an advantage and how the terrain works and every now and then there's a turning of the tables because one of them was holding back for the sake of the fight? Remember how exciting and cool that was? Kubo's book wants to be that, except it's not well choreographed and it's not clear what's happening and who has and advantage and how the terrain works. It's nothing but talking and turning tables.

daveo42

Banned
We all knew this was coming. Sadly, we also know that Ichigo won't be showing up for some time to finally wrap all this shit up with his shounen hero armor and weapons.

As for the eyes thing...well, he did stands in the Fullbring arc so...

Tathanen

Get Inside Her!
I liked that when he "opened his eyes" he got Zangetsu's cool disintegrating cape.

Which obviously means Ichigo has always had the potential to equal these powers. Their eyes will be the same by the end.

Takuan

I've been reading this strictly for the lulz anyway for the last year or so. We knew this would happen; the execution is undoubtedly silly, but I'm going to see it through to the end.

I'm curious how Ishida manages to transcend this gloriously OP Yhwahchahchah fellow, because he's supposed to inherit those powers, yeah?

Chariot

You have no idea. That character (yhwach) is that most ridiculous shit to come out of bleach.

Kubo has gone bananas

I think he's having brain seizures as he's drawing /writing this shit
Oh boy :D

I liked that when he "opened his eyes" he got Zangetsu's cool disintegrating cape.

Which obviously means Ichigo has always had the potential to equal these powers. Their eyes will be the same by the end.
It will be an Genkidama rip off, but instead of energy and putting the hand sin the air, Ichigo will take an eye from every human, shinigami, hollow, quincy, ghost, veizard, etc. and put them all in his own. Yhwach did unerestimate how many eyes the world has.

Syntsui

Guys, this is Bleach. Remember that every villain that appears has an absurdly OP power and they still lose in the end? Remember Aizen? The guy that altered reality?

Kubo will probably make Ishida defeat Yhwach somehow, like ''only a Quincy can destroy him'' or some bullshit like that.

Tecl0n

So he's basically a god.......how in the hell can ichigo touch this guy?

considering the guy is a descendant from every kind of creature in the ****ing universe it seems, my prediction is he won't be able to "understand" him.

Seeing the future doesn't mean you can dodge/stop it. Ichigo will transcend time and defeat Yhwach.
Didn't paint guy try to use that exact logic of "just because you can see the future doesn't mean you can beat my hax" and Bach still trolled the fuck out of him?

Hystzen

People crying over ass pulls do you actually know what manga genre your reading it always same no matter which one. Main hero has save everybody so everybody else has to lose. Then again probably see everybody crying when next chapter drops anyway where this loop starts again of crying it shit.

People crying over ass pulls do you actually know what manga genre your reading it always same no matter which one. Main hero has save everybody so everybody else has to lose. Then again probably see everybody crying when next chapter drops anyway where this loop starts again of crying it shit.

You're confusing laughter at awful storytelling with crying.

The only reason I keep tuning in is to see his artwork.
I have been ignoring the speech bubbles and story since a long long time ago.

Originally Bleach was supposed to end at Soul Society Rescue Arc, you can see Kubo only wrote up until that part, every thing about Invading SS and rescuing Rukia was awesome, everything after that has been average to pure trash..

Originally Bleach was supposed to end at Soul Society Rescue Arc, you can see Kubo only wrote up until that part, every thing about Invading SS and rescuing Rukia was awesome, everything after that has been average to pure trash..

This, I onky have the first three seasons on dvd...and I'm okay with that.

Top Bottom