• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BlimBlim, we love you. 10 minutes of Outrun 2 footage

Blimblim

The Inside Track
Only the download page has been tweaked a bit.
Anyway, brace yourself for some more Forza footage, a bit of Stranger and maybe some Splinter Cell 3 (some issues with that one)

Deku Tree

Sweet! I used to be a big Outrun fan a long time ago... and I want to buy this game right away.

But I can't bring myself to pay $40 for it if it doesn't have enough tracks for me.

doncale

Banned
I've downloaded the video file, but HOW do i play the video? it wont play in Real Player and Real Play cannot find a file to download to make it play like it can sometimes.

thanks in advance

edit: nevermind, i d/l divx and it worked fine after a few tries. awesome video. Now I can't wait to see the Outrun2 renditions of the Scud Race and Daytona 2 courses! if they're for real..

woah what are the guy in the vid doing?

the first one is the typically project gotham dumbass.
the second tries to drift, but hes to stupid to try the brake. he probably never
played a sega racer and enjoys things like NFS:U
the third one discovered drifting but hasnt got any feeling for the car.
i guess the last thing he drove was burnout or something.

holy moly o_O

when i remember correctly the infosheet beside the demo said 70%.
i guess it was an older build, so october should be realistic.

Drexon

Banned
Yeah, I kept screaming "Drift! Driffft!! Just brake!!! I can see your tail lights, they're not red!!", and simularly in the Halo 2 vid "Use the second weapon you dumbass!! You're dual-wielding and your not using the second weapogn1?!" etc.

Just saw the vid. On a coincidental note, I just got home from a day spent at Coney Island where I played OutRun 2 for almost an hour, and all I can say is that vid is spot on.

Seth C

DemonCleaner said:
woah what are the guy in the vid doing?

the first one is the typically project gotham dumbass.
the second tries to drift, but hes to stupid to try the brake. he probably never
played a sega racer and enjoys things like NFS:U
the third one discovered drifting but hasnt got any feeling for the car.
i guess the last thing he drove was burnout or something.

holy moly o_O

I think you and your ego need to take a walk. :)

Seth C

bishoptl said:
It still looks pretty cool, if the Daytona 2 rumour is true I'll definitely give this a rental.

The Daytona and Scud Race tracks are 100% confirmed. They're in the game.

Ghost

Chili Con Carnage!
Xbox footage of PES4? wow sweet.

Did Guille (whoever that is ;) ) get a release date for it? (PES on Xbox i mean)

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Blimblim said:
Only the download page has been tweaked a bit.
Anyway, brace yourself for some more Forza footage, a bit of Stranger and maybe some Splinter Cell 3 (some issues with that one)

Forza? WHEN :D

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
Seth C said:
The Daytona and Scud Race tracks are 100% confirmed. They're in the game.
Don't let the EA Sports lawyers see that quote!

Because EA has the Daytona license and they use "It's in the game" as the...never mind. It was funnier in my head. :(

Shinobi

bishoptl said:
Don't let the EA Sports lawyers see that quote!

Because EA has the Daytona license and they use "It's in the game" as the...never mind. It was funnier in my head. :(

lol.gif

Top Bottom