• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bonestorm |OT| Cost Up To and Including $70

Item Box

so glad someone made this thread :D

loved milhouse THRILLHO in that ep

tumblr_ldy3nbxMHV1qzdf0go1_500.gif

UberTag

Hey, I watched that episode today. :)

...along with several others. Slowly watching through the series again (including 13 and 14 for the first time) in "anticipation" of the 15th season DVD.
But the new DVD set coming out this December is for Season 16... Season 15's been out for months.

Nerdkiller

Membeur

Nerdkiller

Membeur
simpsons3g01_dk.jpg

"Sorry, Donkey. You're just not a draw, anymore."

tumblr_l2chmj2pK21qc073co1_400.gif

"Hey, he's still got it."

Thrillhouse and Thrillho are such good online handles. I'm surprised I don't see many people using them.
I actually used Thrillho in a couple of Wii games. The Conduit and Monster Hunter 3, to be precise.

Can we make a parody of a parody game called "Bonerstorm"?

Because that's what I kept reading in this thread title the countless times I came across it.

Peaky

Neo Member
Bonestorm's got nothing on the classics.

artworks-000035264562-tkr74s-crop.jpg

Disembowler IV... The game where condemned criminals dig at each
other with rusty hooks

homerbadman9_thumb.png

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
Although I think this was way passed The Simpson peak, this episode was very good.
Love the Try-N-Save dig at Walmart too.

What?
I haven't watched the episode for ages, but I always thought it was supposed to be Pick 'N Save. (Now called Big Lots.)

Jamie OD

I fondly remember spending hundreds of quarters trying to beat the "My Dinner With Andre" arcade game.

tellmemore.png

After playing dialogue heavy games like The Walking Dead, Mass Effect and Poker Night at the Inventory, a "My Dinner With Andre" game doesn't sound so ridiculous to me now.

Dremark

Banned
Escape from Grandma's House, Larry the Looter, Bonestorm, My Dinner with Andre - The Videogame... 10 year old I would have loved to play them all.

Well... not that modern Centipede monstrosity imaged above. :-/

Oh! Someone has apparently catalogued all the videogames that appear in The Simpsons. http://www.complex.com/video-games/2011/06/simpsons-video-game-history/

Yeah I really wanted to play the Simpson's Boxing game and Larry the Looter back when the episodes aired.

I really do miss the Simpsons. I stopped watching after season 6 or so because i thought the quality was slipping. I can't imagine how much of a shadow of what it used to be now.

CoDSlayer09

Neo Member
Yeah I really wanted to play the Simpson's Boxing game and Larry the Looter back when the episodes aired.

I really do miss the Simpsons. I stopped watching after season 6 or so because i thought the quality was slipping. I can't imagine how much of a shadow of what it used to be now.

I was never really a fan of the Simpsons. Sure, I laughed at some of the jokes, but I was young and laughed at a lot of things that generally sucked.

I don't see what the real draw is to the fictional games inside of a fictional story, as they were all created off of the pop culture surrounding actual games like MK or Mike Tyson's Punchout. Why would someone want to play a fictional version rip off rather than the original?

Top Bottom