• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Booting imports with the PSTwo?

border

I caught someone in another thread confirming that this could be done with the Magic Swap discs. Is it possible? Has it been confirmed on any of the PS2 mod sites?

border

I searched the forum for "import" before posting this, but it didn't turn up anything. The old thread resurfaced shortly after this post, so I'm happy to let it die.

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
bobbyconover said:
Because he's an ass. His Katamari h8 confirms it!

On my shit list for LIFE!!!

Who the hell hates Katamari?

The game has been constantly in my PS2 and the soundtrack constantly playing in my car for over a week now. :)

evil ways

Why waste $70-$80 on a device that needs to be soldered into the console, when you can just buy a pair of $30 discs that you can easily swap now that the new PS2 is a top loader.

Why waste $70-$80 on a device that needs to be soldered into the console, when you can just buy a pair of $30 discs that you can easily swap now that the new PS2 is a top loader.

I own the Swap crapic disks and should have paid $70 dollars for a mod.....although I think i't cheaper then that.

KarishBHR

evil ways said:

Link that can confirm this works?

Top Bottom