• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Borderlands Thread of Co-op and Mad Loot Hookups

PSN ID: CircleOfFire

I'm based in the UK, done my first playthrough, but I think there's a lot more fun to be had with this co-op style.

clockpunk

XBL: Clockpunk.

Currently a level 50 Hunter trying to get through Mad Moxxi (unsuccessfully). If anyone fancies teaming up to take on the bloody horde, please just add me.

Owensboro

Warning! Complete newbie approaching!

PSN: Owens-boro

I just opened this game last night and played for a bit. Rocking a Soldier cause I liked the idea of healing people. Anyone want to play? Just message me either here or on PSN!

Looking to play some Boarderlands tonight, I've got no problem coming to your GW.

Class: Berserker
lvl: 31
DLC: All

Format: 360
GT: Chris Kenobi UK

Banned
I bought the game last night and am trying it today. If anyone is still playing, send me a PM and we can hook up.

PSN: avatar292
Class: Berserker
lvl: ugh.....1 :lol

Coldsnap

Going to try to orchestrate a Craw (1st play-through) run tonight around 7pm EST. Looking for 3 other people, you have to be level 61. Pm me here and I will add you to the list.

1. ColdsnapBryan 61 Siren

ShinAmano

XBL: ShinAmano

Game has been my most recent addiction as of late...hit me up if you are on. (I usually get on after 6pm est.

Just bought the game on Steam a few days back:

Haven't installed it yet but plan to soon and wouldn't mind someone to co-op with. Don't have any of the DLC currently but may pick it up if necessary.

Steam name: donatelli

Hi guys! Just bought the game yesterday, loving it so far. I am a level 9 Hunter.
If anyone wants to join up and do some missions feel free to add me.
PSN: minimumhippo

Teknoman

INDIGO_CYCLOPS said:
Just bought the game on Steam a few days back:

Haven't installed it yet but plan to soon and wouldn't mind someone to co-op with. Don't have any of the DLC currently but may pick it up if necessary.

Steam name: donatelli

Gotta use gamespy ID for PC co-op.

Sorry for the late ass bump, but I snagged GotY release (360) and am looking for folks who are interested in second playthrough antics. I'm currently level 48 and would like to put the kibosh on the single player experience and move on to the DLC.

Top Bottom