• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Borderlands Thread of Co-op and Mad Loot Hookups

TuxBobble

razgriz417 said:
PSN : Razgriz417

I can't play this weekend, but I've been playing more or less nightly otherwise. If you're interested, it's TuxBobble.

And I've got 2 chars, a 12 Hunter and a ~16 Soldier. Playing more heavily on the soldier right now.

DarkKyo

I'd also like to start from scratch... as soldier.

Steam ID: Dechaios
Gamespy: BlackKyo

But I'm gonna be afk for like 45 minutes right now, so brb.

Jangaroo

Always the tag bridesmaid, never the tag bride.
Steam: jangaroo123
Just got the game, so I'm not sure who I'm going to use.

Masaki_

Been playing this a game a lot lately, but not with gaffers. I'd like to change that.

ID: Expiratio

I want to start a new character - either a medic-soldier, a hunter or a siren - and if you're interested in forming a party, please add me.

Edit: Right, forgot to mention, I have the PC version.

Deunnero

I made it to lvl 18 before I had to leave for the weekend .... and up for some 360 co-op tonight some time around 10:30 PM EST.

If anyone wants to start from the beginning, I am up for that too!

GT: Deunnero

Masaki_

By the way, does GAF have a Steam group for Borderlands? It'd be a lot easier to get some games going with announcements.

TuxBobble

Masaki_ said:
Thanks for making me look like an idiot. Jerk.
Lol I wouldn't worry. I posted here in the past few days and no one added me to the PSN group.

Meaning that list really isn't updated anyway...lol.

I don't suppose anybody (UK would be best) is looking for someone to jump in on the 4 pack on Steam?

I've already got the 360 version but some buddies have got it on PC and I'd rather not pay full price if I'm gonna double dip, even if the game is awesome.

Masaki_

randomlyrossy said:
I don't suppose anybody (UK would be best) is looking for someone to jump in on the 4 pack on Steam?

I've already got the 360 version but some buddies have got it on PC and I'd rather not pay full price if I'm gonna double dip, even if the game is awesome.

I suggest asking this on the official thread over at Gaming if you haven't already. People here already got the game.

Also, I already said this in a comment on the group page, but it bears repeating: whoever owns the group, please allow everyone to post announcements. We'll get a lot more games going, I believe.

Kinitari

Black Canada Mafia
If ANYONE has a high level (35+/purple+) Masher, or similar revolver - PLEASE, don't vendor it - send it my way!

PSN - Kinitari

P.S. I'll trade you any of my other oranges for it!

Deunnero

Masaki_ said:

I'm glad you were able to come to the realization yourself. Besides, how hard would it have been to start from page 1; seriously?

Masaki_

Deunnero said:
I'm glad you were able to come to the realization yourself. Besides, how hard would it have been to start from page 1; seriously?

Oh, I'm sorry, I forgot.

28lc7jc.png

More obvious or is this good enough?

Blizzard

Banned
Finally got my friends list working by creating a totally new account with a new email, apparently having had multiple profiles on one email screwed things up (and isn't fixable even after going through the crazy process to delete one profile).

I changed so my new account's ID is still GAFBlizzard, but you'll have to re-add me so I'll show up.

Just finished my first play through on the ps3 and want to play co-op either as a different character or start the second play through with my level 36 hunter. None of my friends on psn have this game so please add me. My psn is flashbandit16.

v1c

wake and bake + borderlands= sundayfunday

psn: v1c
First play through as lvl 24 solider...doing earlier missions

FinKL

I have one copy open for the Steam 4 Pack, send me a message and I'll gift them as soon as I can.

SteamNick: Rice
Gamespy: Rice151

TuxBobble

One of the PSN people in here shoule friend me: TuxBobble.

I'm only in the range of 12-16 right now (Siren, Hunter, Soldier, from least to highest lvl) but still, online is significantly better than offline, in my opinion...

Bebpo

Banned
Just picked this up in the sale on Steam. Is anyone still playing the PC version? I kinda feel being lttp on this means I'm gonna be stuck playing solo

Steam id: bebpo

rc213

Just grabbed this game, Gonna give it a run through in SP before I go online.

PSN: rc213
California/PST
Have Mic

Hung Wei Lo

PSN ID - Kinezo

Canada - Eastern

Lvl 50 Berserker (PT2)
Lvl 30 Soldier
Lvl 10 Siren/Hunter

will trade stuff.
will hunt stuff.
will farm stuff.
..don't care too much for arena's and dueling

El-Suave

PSN-ID: AKGermany

Completed solo playthrough ending up with a level 36 Hunter. Now I'm looking to get a bit into multiplayer.

Takuan

Guys, is there a way to remove those start-up videos? Fucking annoying not being able to skip through them. I'm playing now btw, if anyone's just started and wants to shoot shit, let's go! Level 10 Hunter, btdubbs.

GameSpy: TakuanGA

I have Steam, but don't know what my SteamID is.

Jubs

Got the game a few days ago. Currently have a lvl 20 siren. Giving the single-player a whirl before I jump into multi. I'll probably be making a support-based soldier once I jump online.

PSN: Jubbery. I have a mic.

theBishop

Banned
PSN: thebishop

I've got several games going with different types. Looking to get some 4-player games going, haven't played with more than 2 yet.

Top Bottom