• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Boxing Discussion

Heel

Pacquiao vs. Marquez IV |OT| Who will win (and therefore lose)?

Hope Marquez loses this fight, I really want him to win one.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
As bad at judging Boxing as she is MMA, friend.

And damn, Marquez must be on that horse meat diet.

Also, FatOne: Cotto just gave Mayweather the toughest fight of his career, he has one bad fight after and now he should retire?

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit I missed the fight:(

About this fight, I don't really care. I'll enjoy watching, but I don't care for either fighters anymore. Would prefer Marquez to win but whatever.

Man this Gamboa looks like a fucking tank...goodness. I'd hate to be on the receiving end of one of his hooks.

EDIT: What's with all the mofucking dubstep? Blehh.

EDIT2: Is this John Duddy color commentating?

"Even Mitt Romney's wife is observing this." :lol wtf?

Is Gamboa going to take his first loss here by decision? Probably not but Farenas showed some serious fucking heart.

Yup, Gamboa again. He's been exploited though, he's not invincible.

abuC

Gamboa is a lot like Khan... A world of talent and a very fragile chin

He's much more talented and skilled than Khan, but the chin is pretty bad, at least he gets up. If he could just clean up his defense he has the foot speed to avoid getting hit. I don't think he's even close to being ready for any of the top fighters of his division, a bigger puncher would put him to sleep.

Felix Trinidad used to get knocked down a lot too.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Damn fuck that, after watching the recap, go Marquez!

I don't know...to me the UFC will never, ever reach the heights and spectacle that boxing does. It's just the ultimate gladiatorial sport.

EDIT: Here comes Manny

No one prob cares but American heavyweight prospect Bryant Jennings picked up a nice come from behind win on NBC Sports Network. Got rocked in round 3 and (unlike Seth Mitchell) was able to come back to ko his opponent in the 5th. Love to see him step up against Arreola.

Watch Pac/Marquez 4 end early on an cut from unintentional clash of heads, no contest. Lol.

No one prob cares but American heavyweight prospect Bryant Jennings picked up a nice come from behind win on NBC Sports Network. Got rocked in round 3 and (unlike Seth Mitchell) was able to come back to ko his opponent in the 5th. Love to see him step up against Arreola.

Watch Pac/Marquez 4 end early on an cut from unintentional clash of heads, no contest. Lol.

Jennings has fought a lot of scrubs, he'll need to fight a few more big bruisers if he wants some real recognition.

Top Bottom