• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Boxing Discussion

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Floyd got all those last rounds like expected, only the first 5 rounds were Maid's game but the rest was all Floyd.

harSon

Banned
Damn good fight by Maidana. The fight was a hell of a lot better than I was expecting. I still had May winning by a few rounds at the least. Judge was pretty lenient though, Maidana should have probably had a point taken at some point that fight

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
"He is now" fucking tease, of course Floyd won.

7-5 I'd say.

zychi

Banned
ref looks like mario from punchout without the hat.

spoiler, this goes 12 rounds, opponent commends mayweather for letting him fight, and thanks him for making him a few million while non-nonchalantly throwing the fight the last few rounds.

the best thing mayweather ever did was confirm his wwe-ness.

undercard's for mayweather fights are always good tho.

knicks

Mayweather knew what that second judge was going to score. Given this dudes controversy and track record of money in general, how can you actually not believe that these people aren't paid off in some way?

Great fight.

After seeing the 2 fights tonight, I can't see Floyd fighting Khan - still think Floyd would win, but Khan wins rounds, and has dirty holding - Floyd won't risk that IMO.

Props to Maidana for a great effort, he tried as hard as he could, but Floyd made the adjustments and got his distance right, his bodywork was the difference IMO.

Top Bottom