• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Boxing Discussion

Omega

Banned
Mayweather will never lose a fight as long as he is allowed to freely bear hug or hold his opponents by the neck. The ref doesn't even warn him.

This is worse than George St. Pierre bear hugging his opponents to death.

its like jon jones and his fucking near eye poking in UFC because he constantly has his fingers centimeters from his opponents eyes

A typical Floyd round consists of dancing and bear hugging for 2:50, then exploding for 10 seconds.

If he is the best boxing has to offer, it truly is a dead sport.

Pastry

Banned
It just makes me angry because when I was a kid every fight I watched with my grandmother was amazing. Maybe it was nostalgia but I just get frustrated watching fights now

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
It just makes me angry because when I was a kid every fight I watched with my grandmother was amazing. Maybe it was nostalgia but I just get frustrated watching fights now

That's cause no one can stand up to Floyd.

Love all the hate he gets here. Hate the fact no one can beat him.

A typical Floyd round consists of dancing and bear hugging for 2:50, then exploding for 10 seconds.

If he is the best boxing has to offer, it truly is a dead sport.

Is that you Skip?

@RealSkipBayless 25s
Floyd dances, ducks, clutches, grabs, runs out clock, loses R12 but wins fight pretty easily. Had to rely on "bite" accusation to turn tide

Top Bottom