• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Boxing Discussion

dream

see5harp said:
I really think if Pacquiao wins, he may go ahead and retire. That would be really sad.

He really seems like a man about to move on to better things, doesn't he?

I still blame him for the PBF fight falling apart.

SSGMUN10000

Connoisseur Of Tedium
I dont. PBF is the one who is to blame. Anyways its about to start. If it werent for the wife being pregnant I probably would have gone to the fight.

see5harp

Damn Margarito is looking slower than a drained De La. He better clinch or get in close or his face is gonna look really bad when Pacquiao really starts throwing.

see5harp said:
Damn Margarito is looking slower than a drained De La. He better clinch or get in close or his face is gonna look really bad when Pacquiao really starts throwing.
im pretty sure thats what pacman wants. thats when he releases the fleury.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
good fight so far... wonder how long margarito's guard is gonna hold though

see5harp

Margarito isn't tired, he can throw until the end, but he's going to have to throw a little more to be effective. Pacquiao hasn't even started with his flurries yet.

see5harp

Wow that body shot fucked Margarito up bad.

EDIT: that body shot almost put Margarito down. I can't believe Marg's eye is already cut. This may be over within a few.

dream

polyh3dron said:
Wow, why is Marg not doing SHIT

What can he do? His best chance of winning is to get Manny against the ropes or in the corner and everytime that happens, Manny punches his way out and gets the better of the exchange.

see5harp

Round 2 may have gone to Margarito, but damn this is not looking good for his career. He already looks worse than when he got beat down by Shane.

Top Bottom