• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Boxing Discussion

Luixfern

You fools writing my boy Tony out already are crazy... hes a Terminator man, he keeps going forward and starts engaging in the later rounds.

see5harp

Luixfern said:
You fools writing my boy Tony out already are crazy... hes a Terminator man, he keeps going forward and starts engaging in the later rounds.

He's not out. He's got a chance, but he's probably lost every round thus far. He's going to have to actually hurt Pacquiao at some point. I don't think he's landed anything substantial.

EDIT: I mean, look at these bombs Pacquiao is landing....

see5harp

Hats off to Margarito though. This is the first time in a long time I've seen Pacquiao really have to trade with a willing competitor.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Baby Milo said:
:lol what fight are you watching

there both trading with each other

For each one Margarito connects, Pacquiao hits four. Pacquiao is a machine: perfect, oiled, powerful, quick. Nobody can beat him today.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Platypus said:
i'm at work so i can't watch, but i'm following the punch by punch on espn and they make it seem like a damn war.
its a goddamn war

see5harp

Liara T'Soni said:
Agreed, it's pretty annoying, but HBO commentary always is.

I do agree to a certain extent, because it's been that way since Pacquiao/Morales 1, but Sky Sports is just as bad. Pacquiao is just a fun guy to watch, and he's never had drama outside of the ring.

Top Bottom