• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Boxing Discussion

Fatalah

tass0 said:

Nice avatar! Anyway, the plugin seems so sketchy. Any time you have to download to view streaming video, it's never a good sign. Not only that, but a toolbar appears in Firefox as well, and it tries to force Bing.com as your default search engine.

The vshare website is pretty barebones as well. So skeevy. You sure it's kosher?!

Fatalah

see5harp said:
I think the plugin is just there for the ads. It works fine on both my mac and my pc.

It seems to be an xpi file -- the Firefox plugin file extension. That's actually a good sign.

see5harp

So damn boring. Rigondeaux is not winning any fans in the U.S. doing that shit. If you want to dance around and not get hit you have to possess Roy Jones Jr. power.

see5harp

Jesus Margarito is over 160 pounds. He's going to be the first guy that actually comes in with a big weight difference. Oscar, Cotto, Clottey all seemed to want to try and match speed by keeping their fight night weight low.

see5harp

Wow....that was insane. Guy took the shots and actually landed a few uppercuts.

EDIT: pissed they passed on the replay to play that drama bullshit.

see5harp

Would be crazy to see an insane Kelly Pavlik style ending. Soto Karass is actually landing some good body shots. He's bleeding pretty bad though.

see5harp said:
Would be crazy to see an insane Kelly Pavlik style ending. Soto Karass is actually landing some good body shots. He's bleeding pretty bad though.
Speaking of which, WTF happened to Kelly Pavlik being on this card?

see5harp

polyh3dron said:
Speaking of which, WTF happened to Kelly Pavlik being on this card?

I don't even know. I was thinking that the undercard was actually going to be good because of Pavlik. Brandon Rios ended up fighting, so I'm thinking he got the shot after Pavlik dropped out. Anyways, this Mike Jones fight is ending up being really awesome.

dem

polyh3dron said:
I'm at a bar and can't hear shit, what's the Hbo douchebag talking about?

Roach is claiming Margarito took ephedrine and wants a drug test..

Garcia was complaining about no one from his camp watching manny's wraps.. or some bullshit..

soap opera shit.. its ridiculous.

see5harp

Damn there's some serious drama going on. Garcia is on some bullshit about the wraps....come on man there was a camera crew, the commission, and someone from his camp in there. LOL.

Top Bottom