• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Boxing Discussion

You don't lose technique. +1 for the school of thought that Pacquiao would struggle to impose himself against Mayweather. For now anyway.

dream

Agent Icebeezy said:
Shane isn't letting the right hand go.

I think he's trying to counter with a bomb. Which is just fucking stupid when Manny can hit him with a 3 punch combo before Shane can fire back.

Agent Icebeezy

Welcome beautful toddler, Madison Elizabeth, to the horde!
dream said:
I think he's trying to counter with a bomb. Which is just fucking stupid when Manny can hit him with a 3 punch combo before Shane can fire back.

He was doing that with Floyd too, but he has a better chance of doing that with Manny than Floyd. He just needs to box.

dream said:

Shane always does that when he gets in trouble. Looks for a wild bomb. Did it for 9 rounds against Floyd.

dream

Agent Icebeezy said:
He was doing that with Floyd too, but he has a better chance of doing that with Manny than Floyd. He just needs to box.

I dunno...maybe I'm nuts but I think Manny's easier to hit than PBF.

Why was Roach telling him to come at him straight down the middle? He seems to expect him to overpower Shane with the speed of his combinations, regardless of their angle.

Agent Icebeezy

Welcome beautful toddler, Madison Elizabeth, to the horde!
you can not tell me that with these lazy jabs that shane in getting in that floyd wouldn't rock his ass all night long.

Top Bottom