• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BREAKING: Nintendo NDS conference at 2:30pm (Japan time)

neptunes

mushroom_cloud_2.jpeg

explodet

For the record, 2:30pm Japan time is 1:30am EDT (45 minutes to go).

Nintendo, we know you've decided on a price, so SPILL IT

FoneBone

explodet said:
For the record, 2:30pm Japan time is 1:30am EDT (45 minutes to go).
3rd person to have posted that -- not that I blame you in a thread getting replies this fast. This had better be worth it.

GDGF

Soothsayer
Oh, and this pretty much confirms that the conference tomorrow in the states (with Reggie!) is going to be the american side of NDS info.

Docpan

ONLINE PLAY!
330000000 YEN!
SECOND SCREEN TO BE PURCHASED SEPERATELY!
X AND Y BUTTONS REMOVED!
ZELDA DS TO USE FUN-SHADING!
MERGING WITH SEGA !
CANCELLED.

doncale

Banned
oh goodie goodie, PSP AND DS info in the same day, AND we'll have the details on both within a couple hours from now :D

arter_2

I hope not to be dissapointed
This we'll be a good night either way though
***grabs popcorn***

half an hour to go w00t

Docpan said:
ONLINE PLAY!
330000000 YEN!
SECOND SCREEN TO BE PURCHASED SEPERATELY!
X AND Y BUTTONS REMOVED!
ZELDA DS TO USE FUN-SHADING!
MERGING WITH SEGA !
CANCELLED.

AND~ I'M~ SPENT! *lights up a cigarette*

pilonv1

More breaking news!!!!11!

Gaming Age Forums will be experiencing unscheduled downtime at 2:31pm JST and 3:31pm JST for an unspecified length of time.

Dammit, it's 8 in the morning here and I REALLY need to go to bed... when I get up today afternoon/evening and check the forum it's going to be very overwhelming with all the DS, PSP, and new PS2 model threads.

neo2046

http://www.reuters.com/newsArticle.jhtml?type=topNews&storyID=6286658
Nintendo to brief on new portable game console

TOKYO, Sept 21 (Reuters) - Japanese videogame maker Nintendo Co. Ltd. (7974.OS: Quote, Profile, Research) said on Tuesday it will make an announcement on the launch of a handheld game console at 2:30 p.m. (0530 GMT).
Nintendo would not comment on what specifically the announcement will be about, but a company source said it would unveil details of the Japanese and U.S. launch of Nintendo "DS", a dual-screen handheld game machine, such as prices.

Nintendo has said it will launch DS by the year-end in Japan and the United States, and by March next year in Europe.

Top Bottom