• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT| Mad Stacks Beyond Thunderlord

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikeside

All you need to know is that this guy (watch all of that video... let it sink in..)

Pretended to have met some girl on geek2geek (a nerd dating website)
He talked to her a couple of times on the phone. Got a few full body shots of her & played The Old Republic with her. They were obviously madly in love. She gave him $300 for a plane ticket, but then told him to keep it and bought a ticket for him anyway to go and see her.

He was on the way to go and see her (literally posting on the flight, according to him) when he told gaf "I ain't using a condom on that girl, she works in a lab and we're in love", which obviously drove people ballistic

Then GAF went full detective mode, found out he has a girlfriend (I think?) and that he'd been bullshitting about the whole thing whilst constantly logged in and reading the thread.

Obviously, at this point, bish reared his head.

N

NinjaFridge

Unconfirmed Member
That's like saying something isn't as good as having a threesome with Emma Stone and Zooey Deschanel. Duh.

Emma Stone looks much better as a blonde and Zooey Deschanel has a face that makes me want to punch it. Wouldn't stop me from getting in on that threesome though.

It's going to be a quiet day today Gaf.

When the boyfriend gets home from work we're going to Sainsburys to buy a deep fat fryer, then to a comic book shop in Walthamstow so I can try and get my hands on Star Wars #1 even though it's sold out nearly everywhere. Tonight I'm making spicy lasagne and vegging out in front of the TV playing more Hitman.

Darren870

Work work work today. Huge change to do, probably the biggest I've done in a while.

Probably should avoid GAF, just to addicting.

phisheep

NeoGAF's Chief Barrister
Just me in the shop today - normally we double up on Saturday. With any luck it'll be a riproaring day!

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Getting ready to go to my cousin's wedding. Hopefully it's not too cold since they wanted the ceremony outside.

Hint: There's snow everywhere.

Also I managed to forget to pack my shirt.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
That thread sucked, I have no idea why it blew up like it did. Right now i am not reading that thread but watching unboxing videos and getting this relaxing feeling doing so.

I have some bad news, My guy in Terraria died in a deep dark hole miles away from my homebase, I had lots of gold and silver from mining. Its gone forever. No way I'd make it make to that hole to pick up my shit. I'm pretty much starting from scratch now.

Anyone want to join me for a mining expedition ?

Juicy Bob

I have some bad news, My guy in Terraria died in a deep dark hole miles away from my homebase, I had lots of gold and silver from mining. Its gone forever. No way I'd make it make to that hole to pick up my shit. I'm pretty much starting from scratch now.

Anyone want to join me for a mining expedition ?
uqE0h.png

Kentpaul

Filling in this big space with dirt, Going to plant some tree's on top for an easy wood source. My base will be underground once i fill in each side with dirt.

Also going to get a bucket and water to make a few lakes in the area.

I could be doing something productive with my day off work, Yet I'm wasting my life away on terraria.

Kentpaul

I was gifted Terraria by a friend, but still haven't played it. Keep meaning to...

Don't. Once you get an idea to do something in the game you will spend hours making it happen.

I'm still filling in the area's beside my main house (Build the house between two hills :(, Can't wait to flatten the area and make my house underground.

Kentpaul

2013_01_12_00003.jpg

Nearly there gaf! Its taking forever to mine the dirt and get it back to the area to fill in the big space! Il be so satisfied once its done.

2013_01_12_00005.jpg

Finally done it gaf, I wonder what il do next..

Such a good game..

Decided it would be fun to play a drinking game tonight so we're watching The Princess Bride and have come up with our own rules. This could get messy.

SKINNER!

Banned
Damn, feeling like complete crap today. Raw throat, really rough coughs and I'm clearing my throat every 30 seconds. Got my cough syrup and strepsils on stand-by and I've been sleeping all day.

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
Gangster Squad = Great production, lovely costumes and acting wasted on a predictable plot. Worth a rent/netflix/sky movies watch but not a full price ticket.

Edit: also caught up with the free plane ticket thread. What a waste of time that was. And lol at Evilore's comment about his looks. Talk about being mean spirited. I don't feel so bad those Turks screwing him over now.

I reversed all the credit card charges and only lost the cash on hand and what was withdrawn from the ATM, which was probably vaguely a fair amount of money for our time spent there, so I wasn't really screwed over in the end.

Not sure how I'll survive without your pity, though!

TCRS

Banned
who told them about our little community here? I mean we're very tolerant people (keeping with theme here) and everyone is welcome, but we just don't like red names.

N

NinjaFridge

Unconfirmed Member
who told them about our little community here? I mean we're very tolerant people (keeping with theme here) and everyone is welcome, but we just don't like red names.

I don't have a problem with Red names, I just wouldn't want my daughter marrying one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom