• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT| Mad Stacks Beyond Thunderlord

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away... there was a young hero called J Tourettes. He used the term 'pikey' and was banned for a short while. But whilst banned he saw the horrors commited in Gaf; people banned for using the word 'cunt'. Outraged at this unnecessary culling, he planned his revenge. Creating an alt, he planned his attack. But tragedy struck. Before he could fulfil his plan, he was grassed up by his nemesis Meadows (probably not) and both he and his alt were perm'd. Thus endeth the saga of our hero, J Tourettes.
That was moving

crying-cat.gif

Now we've had storytime with Musha, does that mean we have to go to sleep now? :(
I think so

Salvadora

A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away... there was a young hero called J Tourettes. He used the term 'pikey' and was banned for a short while. But whilst banned he saw the horrors commited in Gaf; people banned for using the word 'cunt'. Outraged at this unnecessary culling, he planned his revenge. Creating an alt, he planned his attack. But tragedy struck. Before he could fulfil his plan, he was grassed up by his nemesis Meadows (probably not) and both he and his alt were perm'd. Thus endeth the saga of our hero, J Tourettes.

:( The Cunt wars were a dreadful time.

Suairyu

Banned
Remember when Mrs Smoky came in here and we all panicked and tried to bail the fuck out? It was scarier than whenever EviLore shows up.

Rubbish King

Is it on BBC3? If so, is it Some Girls?

i guess, the barman at my now ex-local recommended it, told me a joke where they're discussing how big one of their boyfriends dicks is.. when quizzed on girth/circumference she uses her mouth to estimate, it sounded funny, but the trailer for that thing looked a bit shit

Mr. Sam

Happy Endings is the best American sitcom on television right now (Two Broke Girls' "humour" makes me bleed from the ears, but it has Kat Dennings in it) and you should all watch it. Money back guarantee.

Rubbish King

Happy Endings is the best American sitcom on television right now (Two Broke Girls' "humour" makes me bleed from the ears, but it has Kat Dennings in it) and you should all watch it. Money back guarantee.

im watching dollhouse, i dont think i even like it... ah well

Salvadora

That and Community are amazing, and of course no-one watches either of them.

Mr. Sam

I have questions! When were the first four seasons of Malcolm in the Middle released on DVD and where are the rest of them?

Mr. Sam

I don't have Netflix. Or LoveFilm. I'm basically ten years behind. My brother has both though, I'll ask him for his login details.

Darren870

I have questions! When were the first four seasons of Malcolm in the Middle released on DVD and where are the rest of them?

I think its netflix streaming only. The rights for the songs cost to much to put them out on DVD. According to wiki UK got S1 & 2 (3 & 4 coming) where US got only S1

TCRS

Banned
I'm struggling through Scrubs (currently S5). Every episode is the same by now.

Loving Dexter S4 though.

I think its netflix streaming only. The rights for the songs cost to much to put them out on DVD. According to wiki UK got S1 & 2 (3 & 4 coming) where US got only S1

I just checked, there is nothing on netflix UK.

Rubbish King

I'm struggling through Scrubs (currently S5). Every episode is the same by now.

Loving Dexter S4 though.

Scrubs is awesome, the new ones sucked majorly for me...

Dexter is the bees knees

Malcolm in the middle is on the yank netflix

Suairyu

Banned
I get the feeling most art critics - and GAF - are unaware that 99% of women have lines of their face before they hit 40. The objections to this Kate Middleton painting has been depressing.

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan
I get the feeling most art critics - and GAF - are unaware that 99% of women have lines of their face before they hit 40. The objections to this Kate Middleton painting has been depressing.

That painting looks like one of those "here's what you'll look like in 15 years" things. It's shit.

Suairyu

Banned
CHEEZMO™;46370248 said:
That painting looks like one of those "here's what you'll look like in 15 years" things. It's shit.
She looks like that now. I don't think it's a great painting at all, but not for reasons of how it portrays the lines on her face. Go look at a non-photoshopped picture of her or anyone her age.

Mikeside

I've recently been enjoying Mad Men, Girls, BBT, Bored to Death and am hungrily awaiting new Episodes.

Anyone know if we're likely to see new Curb Your Enthusiasm anytime soon?

I'm trying to fill my time with actual socializing at the moment to avoid losing my mind with all this Suzy shit going on, but I could do with some more compelling TV (drama or comedy) to keep me entertained.

f0rk

There are photos of the actual person I can look at to see she looks older in the portrait. Don't need to bring anyone else into it.

Suairyu

Banned
On another note, watching that 30 min walkthrough of the Tomb Raider reboot. Looks even worse. I'm in full-on expect-to-hate mode now.

There are photos of the actual person I can look at to see she looks older in the portrait. Don't need to bring anyone else into it.
A photo was posted in that very thread where she has even more prominent lines and not-tight features of the face.

The age problem is coming from the colour palette - the "vampire" or wax sculpture look, not because of any actual difference in the physical appearance of her face.

Suairyu

Banned
Sip until removed, then add the correct substance to balance. I believe in you, CHEEZMO.

Also, I'm drinking iced bitter lemon because it'd delicious.

Rubbish King

I'm her age, I have no lines on my face.

What is meant my lines? Wrinkles? or when you raise your brow and you get those wrinkly lines on your forehead?
EDIT: NVM i just saw the thread, goodness gracious that does her no justice

Also http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=508105

Happy Sunday morning! Anyone else got snow gracefully falling down from the sky at their end?
Nah, its sunny though :)

Fucking cold too.. :mad:

SmokyDave

Remember when Mrs Smoky came in here and we all panicked and tried to bail the fuck out? It was scarier than whenever EviLore shows up.
Heh, she's a big pussycat.

(I'm working on the assumption that she won't read this).

Happy Sunday morning! Anyone else got snow gracefully falling down from the sky at their end?
A smidgen, and I'm furious because my new bike needs to travel to me from Northumberland over the next few days. It's Mountain Bike Pub Night on Wednesday and if the bike ain't here I'm going to choke someone.

Still, happy Sunday morning! Got the place to myself so it's time to play Sleeping Dogs.

Lirlond

I met the scottish smokeydave last night. Downhill mountain biker with a wide variety of injuries in his 30s who loves the halo franchise and his vita. Eventful bus journey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom