• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT| Mad Stacks Beyond Thunderlord

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
I've noticed a lot of people talking about bright eyes on here recently. I went to see Desaparecidos (bright eyes side band) the other night. They were awesome, definitely recommend, if they ever play again.

aww thanks for reminding me that happened :( I couldn't get tix in time, plus I'm already in London on friday so it would've been a bit of a slog. I really really love the new Desaparecidos stuff. Conor should only do screaming, he's so good at it.

Selfish Pizza

Neo Member
aww thanks for reminding me that happened :( I couldn't get tix in time, plus I'm already in London on friday so it would've been a bit of a slog. I really really love the new Desaparecidos stuff. Conor should only do screaming, he's so good at it.

I did have a spare ticket too, but ended up taking Incontinentia's girlfriend with me.

I love Download, really looking forward to going this year.

Would never do Glastonbury, not just cos the music's shit, but far too many hippies for my liking, and I hate hippies.

How is Green Scar errywhere? :O

highlander-christopher-lambert.jpg

SKINNER!

Banned
Not sure if this is the best thread to ask, but I'm looking for restaurant recommendations from London-gaf. Going to a show with my sister in a few weeks, we're staying in the Shoreditch area so somewhere to eat round there or near Victoria Station would be good. Not looking for anything too fancy as I'm a (relatively) poor student but somewhere classier than Mcdonalds plz. Pub grub is fine as long as it's tasty! Thanks in advance :)

Shoreditch? Isn't that where you guys meet/met up for the London GAF meetup?

EDIT: I really have to get into the habit of reading ALL posts before posting.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
The damage has been done. No one knows who the real Greenscar is and they'll just assume he left GAF on the 13th February 2013.
Hot Coldman should just change his avatar to something else and shorty back to his original avatar leaving only Mike as having the avatar and everyone thinking Mike is crazy.

Hystzen

Man this whole Gearbox denying they made Aliens SP and Sega telling them to stfu and take the blame is glorious news. Im still pretty sure Gearbox took money from Sega to make Borderlands instead of this game

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
This weeks come dine with me is fucking awesome, The builder dude makes the week and the women bitching at each other makes for a good second storyline.

And what's with the farmer dude who doesn't blink lol

Suairyu

Banned
Anyone here still use download managers? Need to download some video files for work but they are fucking huuuuuuuge. I haven't used a download manager since my first 250k broadband modem got installed, so I have no idea what is good/isn't full of spyware.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom