• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT| Mad Stacks Beyond Thunderlord

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hystzen

Solo is like the Scullibundo of James Bond films. He usually sports a young Sean Connery as James Bond avatar.

Actually, I take that back. He isn't as uptight as Scullibundo.

Reason why I hide from movie threads it is just if i don't like it then nobody else is allowed to like it. Sours my experience of even posting in Spiderman threads because of all the Rammi circle jerking

noffles

Banned
I'm getting really bored in my flat, because I know Infinite will be at my door tomorrow and I feel trapped here right now.

Going to go Tesco for snacks, possibly jager, washing up liquid and maybe something from Ginsters because I won't be fucking cooking tomorrow if I can help it.

TCRS

Banned
cross posting from the GoT thread:

tumblr_mjxlst7NMW1qhpm6ho1_250.gif
tumblr_mjxlst7NMW1qhpm6ho2_250.gif

tumblr_mjxlst7NMW1qhpm6ho3_250.gif
tumblr_mjxlst7NMW1qhpm6ho4_250.gif

she's brilliant. an upcoming british star if you ask me.

(sry tumblr gifs)

Hystzen

Ahh the girl I said other day made me feel like a CreepyGAF member sophie turner is ....damnn

Well that's my Daft Punk Vinyl ordered

Hystzen

Vinyl?! the fuck is this hipster bullshit.

*hides only vinyl record he has in a cupboard*

Where did you get it? Wouldn't mind getting a decent vinyl player and some of my favourite albums in that format.

Put it in a nice frame hang on wall looks boss

you get free digital album so worth it imo

SKINNER!

Banned
Reason why I hide from movie threads it is just if i don't like it then nobody else is allowed to like it. Sours my experience of even posting in Spiderman threads because of all the Rammi circle jerking

Yeah, criticism doesn't seem to work very well in movie threads here. I used to frequently post in the "Movies you've recently seen" thread and it was great hearing other people's opinions about films you've seen but - from my experience - it got to the point where the only responses to films posted was negative. And I don't mean negative constructive criticism where they'd highlight what was wrong with the film. No, I mean pretentious shit like "lolol, you liked that shitty film?! your taste in film sucks lolol"

TCRS

Banned
i dont even know what character she plays

who is she

Sophie Turner. Plays Sansa in Game of Thrones. Other british actors in Game of Thrones:

Game-of-Thrones-Ned-Stark.jpg

Sean Boromir Ned Bean, first of his name, Hand of King, Son of Gondor

tumblr_lphgq1TSR71qfxv6p.jpg

Richard Madden, handsome scottish dude with gorgeous hair

8f678943-5b58-4c96-828c-49607dcc1154OtherImage.jpg

Maisie Williams

it'd be too much to post all of them. almost all of the cast is british (something I just realised). yay for britian.

Suairyu

Banned
BritGAF |OT| Incoming referendum on thread title
BritGAF |OT| Home of the master alt
BritGAF |OT| That place wot Evilore drive-by posts

phisheep

NeoGAF's Chief Barrister
BritGAF |OT3| Includes Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and probably the Falklands. Even Scotland. Does not include Austin, Texas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom