• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT| Mad Stacks Beyond Thunderlord

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suairyu

Banned
Bow-legged walking was explained as "I did a shit-ton of squats last night". The man didn't suspect for a moment that his genetic legacy would end with me.

Even took me out for curry. Happy days.

Today is a great day for Democracy.

Why is it impossible for bartenders here to make Long Islands?
Stop going to cheap bars.

Go to a decent cocktail bar that requires membership. It's the only way.

Suairyu

Banned
You've gotta tell him some day.
Some day. Not this day.

I've already planned how I will. When I get serious with someone to the point of having them over for "meet the parents" dinner, and my mother brings up children in that way mother's do, I will simply state that such a possibility is impossible, and in answer to her derisive "oh, you never know..." I shall flatly explain the reason and take another sip of wine.

Some day. Not this day.

I've already planned how I will. When I get serious with someone to the point of having them over for "meet the parents" dinner, and my mother brings up children in that way mother's do, I will simply state that such a possibility is impossible, and in answer to her derisive "oh, you never know..." I shall flatly explain the reason and take another sip of wine.

That... eh, that's not how I'd do it, but then again I wouldn't have got the snip.

Good luck! :lol

Suairyu

Banned
I want at least two years before I explain it to them, mind.

For now, I'm content to browse GAF early Sunday morning, sipping wine, and listening to the new Hendrix album.

Jill Sandwich

the turds of Optimus Prime
Goddamn it I lost my streak on Codecademy after 70 days of continuous lessons. Serves me right for going out and enjoying myself!

On the other hand, I had my first job interview for 12 years on Wednesday, and scored!
I am no longer Library staff... I've joined the IT crowd :-O

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Seems a bit weird as I'd wager a Scot to hold his liquor better than an Englishman. Guess just another way of shitting on the outer territories.

SKINNER!

Banned
So some chick ordered a glass of wine, felt up my curly hair and kissed me, left her glass of wine and left. I have no idea where she is and there's a glass of wine next to me... :S

Mikeside

So some chick ordered a glass of wine, felt up my curly hair and kissed me, left her glass of wine and left. I have no idea where she is and there's a glass of wine next to me... :S

Kiss plus free wine?
Don't question it.

In MikeDate news, the Marwell zoo girl wants to meet up for a drink first. Thought that had fizzled out before it even started. Aw yiss/Hnng.

Some day. Not this day.

Ice cold man, ice cold.

noffles

Banned
Some day. Not this day.

You sound like Christian Grey from 50 Shades.

I want you to know that now so that you have a chance to avoid it.

Suairyu

Banned
For someone who won't make a thread about it you don't half enjoy talking about it.
You fellas (and gal) are my friends (in the internet not-really-friends-but-would-buy-you-a-pint-sense). I feel comfortable around you guys.

Furthermore, I've just had knives and cauterizing irons in my fucking balls.

My mind is a little preoccupied right now.

There's a difference, I feel (correct me if I'm mistaken) between talking about it here, in this thread, and talking about it out there.

However, if such talk grows tiresome, I shall happily stop.

You fellas (and gal) are my friends (in the internet not-really-friends-but-would-buy-you-a-pint-sense). I feel comfortable around you guys.

There's a difference, I feel (correct me if I'm mistaken) between talking about it here, in this thread, and talking about it out there.

I know exactly what you mean, there's stuff I talk about with Gaf peeps that I'd never discuss with my mates. Hope your healing is going well.

But not too well, you don't want to have to go through all this again.

Suairyu

Banned
Hope your healing is going well.

But not too well, you don't want to have to go through all this again.
Thank you. It's going fine. Pain is mostly gone apart from when I make rapid movements or apply pressure.

Looks like I've dodged the 10% chance of infection and 5% chance of long-term pain.

Seanbob11

How quickly do you tell a new love interest your inability to have children? I'd feel deceitful if I kept it a secret for too long. Unless you're in your 50's and it's kind of a moot point.

Suairyu

Banned
How quickly do you tell a new love interest your inability to have children? I'd feel deceitful if I kept it a secret for too long. Unless you're in your 50's and it's kind of a moot point.
When the relationship becomes serious. So I guess one year minimum? I don't know - it's a hard one to judge. It'll be different for every relationship.

SKINNER!

Banned
Just got back home. Surprisingly in one state. Time to listen to that new Daft Punk track.

Edit: 15 sec sample?! Goddammit...oh well, I guess I should be grateful. Sounds good!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom