• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT| Mad Stacks Beyond Thunderlord

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
It was a ballsy post I'll give him that, he made the post yesterday though so.. I assumed he got away with it..

Rip in peace ninji

Rubbish King

Rubbish King

Yeah I'd seen it before but only now are the people who drive stuff into the ground getting in on it.
hehe, ive been driving it into the ground for about a month
It's been around for far longer than 2 weeks.

No, he'll be back. I'm sure of it.

I hope.
Oh i know he will, but i thought id tell you people can get perma'd and the avatars...linger...for a bit

like a fart

Would it have been better received if the person involved in said tragedy had been, say, eight years older?
Probably

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
The worse thing is the facebook generation posting ancient meme's thinking there the shit

noffles

Banned
The worse thing is the facebook generation posting ancient meme's thinking there the shit

I hate people re-uploading shit they find on tumblr about how "I LOVE MY BOYFRIEND SO MUCH I WILL NEVER STOP LOVING U EVEN IF U R NOT THER AND WE FITE"

It hurts me.

noffles

Banned
I hate the Tumblr logic, which has now passed to Twitter and Facebook, that any image of a photo plus text is 100% reputable without question

Tumblr is the most disgusting thing that has ever graced the internet. If the word 'circlejerk' were in the dictionary, all you'd see is a picture of the tumblr logo.

Fucking hate that place.

Tumblr is the most disgusting thing that has ever graced the internet. If the word, "circlejerk," were in the dictionary all you'd see is a picture of the tumblr logo.

Fucking hate that place.
Hey noffles don't be angry you're all beautiful inside and thats all that matters to me
Read my sherlock/Watson slash fic plz

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
It takes a brave gaffer to do risky puns. The balls they men are balls we all wish to have when it comes to posting on neogaf.

Rubbish King

Probably because you're engaged in some circlejerks, I bet.

By this logic BRITGAF is a circlejerk

It's just a shitty term for people who dont like to have fun

Everything is a fucking circle jerk, if a group of people talk to eachother and enjoy doing so..you could claim circle jerking

i-had-fun-once.jpg

It's a dumb fucking term that is used out of mainly jealousy

Mikeside

By this logic BRITGAF is a circlejerk

It's just a shitty term for people who dont like to have fun

Everything is a fucking circle jerk, if a group of people talk to eachother and enjoy doing so..you could claim circle jerking

It's a dumb fucking term that is used out of mainly jealousy

It kinda is.
Don't take phrases like circlejerk seriously, who cares?

SKINNER!

Banned
Don't know who that is, but Quantum of Solace is probably the worst Bond film of the lot I've seen.

Solo is like the Scullibundo of James Bond films. He usually sports a young Sean Connery as James Bond avatar.

Actually, I take that back. He isn't as uptight as Scullibundo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom