• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Burger King debuts Mac n' Cheetos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Out of curiosity, I tried it.

I'm probably going to be gassy and constipated later, but it tastes pretty good. Like regular mac 'n cheese with a crunchy outer layer.

If I don't like their chicken fries, will I not like this? I think the chicken fries are too hard.

Come to think of it since they started using minced onion for the onion rings I have no reason to ever go to BK.

Giolon

dodys2m.jpg

I still want to eat it

Mac and cheese is already the saddest zero nutrition povery food on the planet after plain ramen.

They somehow made it worse

You realize that the fast-food, commoditized sold in a box/packet from the store are the bastardized stripped down versions of those foods right?

Homemade mac and cheese and actual ramen from a good ramen restaurant are incredibly delicious foods that while high in sodium and fats aren't entirely un-nutritious.

KyleCross

Just saw these while out today, I had just gotten Firehouse Subs to go and was headed home to eat but I just couldn't help myself so I pulled in and got an order.

They're actually not bad. I'm a fan of deep-fried Mac n' Cheese which is exactly what this is, but simply blasted with Cheeto dust on the outside. I gotta admit, the Cheeto dust actually makes them worse I think. I'd be up for it if they kept fried Mac n' Cheese on the menu and simply drop the Cheeto's aspect.

Undubbed

Still won't compare to the masterful masterness of the ever-masterly Beefy Fritos Burito!

Anyone who opposes shall fight me to the death.

SaviourMK2

I tried it, it was good like the reviews said.
However unlike the reviews, they don't follow up with it, I was nauseous 30 minutes later.

Would not recommend unless you enjoy stomach cramps or have a tolerant stomach.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
dodys2m.jpg

I still want to eat it

You realize that the fast-food, commoditized sold in a box/packet from the store are the bastardized stripped down versions of those foods right?

Homemade mac and cheese and actual ramen from a good ramen restaurant are incredibly delicious foods that while high in sodium and fats aren't entirely un-nutritious.

Even homemade Mac n cheese are basically bowls of fat and carbs. How is it not entirely unhealthy?

I had these again after trying them the first time they came out and you can taste the Cheetos flavor a lot more, they actually tasted pretty good.

They never truly left this world. They just moved to Sheetz for a bit while the King got his shit together. Il give it a month or two till they break up again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom