• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Burger King Israel offering "adults meal" for Valentine's Day, includes a free toy

Status
Not open for further replies.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
http://www.sfgate.com/food/article/Burger-King-announces-Valentine-s-Day-adults-10930005.php

When making plans for Valentine's Day, most couples wouldn't consider Burger King an option for a romantic night out.

The fast food chain is trying to change that in Israel, where they're offering a special "adults meal" just in time for Valentine's Day.

According to AdWeek, the adult meal comes with two Whoppers, two orders of french fries, two beers, and one romantic adult toy.

No word on what that toy might be exactly, though Burger King Israel's promotional video gives us a few hints. It shows a takeaway box with an eye mask, a feather duster, and a scalp massager.

The "adults meal" will only be available on Valentine's Day after 6 p.m. to customers who are 18 years or older at Burger King's Israel locations.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5TgNEwe1gdw

rDZj069l.png

studyguy

Adult meals with those items?

Here's a feather duster, go clean the house.

Rub my head with that thing.

Fuck you that Whopper left me feeling bloated, where's those blinders I'm going to bed.

Sparse

That's it, scratch the BBQ sauce into my pores, then lather the rest of it across me with the duster. What out for the greasy mask, though!

I'm sure the was a vast market too shy to enter a sex store, but more than willing to buy Burger King for the sake of a tickler.

18+ though? A feather duster sounds great for kids to clean up their own shit. Mini dustpan and brush next.

Dunno where the sexual excitement comes from with any of those toys. I suppose with two of them you could stick them inside ya girls body to create some fluffy pronged monster.

Maybe the blindfold is to give her so she can't see what ya doing I dunno.

urge26

For those not in Israel, you always have White Caste Valentine's day reservations. Complete with table cloth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom