• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bush stood by for 10 min. on 9/11, what response did Kerry have?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nerevar

they call me "Man Gravy".
dark10x said:
So he did something that makes him look like a moron, that's fine. He is a moron. :p He conveyed the wrong impressions by doing nothing, but really...I don't believe for one second that leaving a few minutes sooner would have done a damn thing. Does anyone REALLY feel that way? That he is SO important and everyone relies SO heavily on him that leaving 4 minutes earlier would have made all the difference in the world?

The point is that Bush likes to paint himself as a "strong and decisive leader" who's capable of "making tough decisions quick to combat terrorism." And of course, the only real time where he was presented with a tough situation that required quick, decisive thinking, he sat paralyzed without a clue of what to do. I'm not going to pretend that I know that Kerry would do better, or that being quick and decisive would've changed a damn thing on 9/11, but it is a bit contrary to the image that he himself loves to promote.

dark10x

Digital Foundry pixel pusher
maharg said:
We know that now. Did he know that then?

It's almost common sense, considering his location at that time. No matter WHAT had happened, what exactly could he do? If someone REALLY needed him, they could have gotten in touch with him. I just don't think one man is THAT important. Like I said, I almost look at him as a figurehead or even a fallguy for a larger group. He has the final say on many things, but it isn't as if he is actually coming up with every strategy.

The point is that Bush likes to paint himself as a "strong and decisive leader" who's capable of "making tough decisions quick to combat terrorism." And of course, the only real time where he was presented with a tough situation that required quick, decisive thinking, he sat paralyzed without a clue of what to do. I'm not going to pretend that I know that Kerry would do better, or that being quick and decisive would've changed a damn thing on 9/11, but it is a bit contrary to the image that he himself loves to promote.

Yep, he's a moron. We all know that. Surely you weren't foolish enough to believe him, right?

The point remains, though...what difference does he REALLY make? I still say he is barely anything more than a figurehead...

DarienA

The black man everyone at Activision can agree on
dark10x said:
The point remains, though...what difference does he REALLY make? I still say he is barely anything more than a figurehead...

Major military action cannot happen without his say so... (of course long term 'war' requires congressional approval) that makes him slighty more than just a figurehead.

dark10x

DarienA said:
Major military action cannot happen without his say so... (of course long term 'war' requires congressional approval) that makes him slighty more than just a figurehead.

Of course, but 4 minutes. If they REALLY needed him to command someone to do something, don't you think they could have contacted him?

Perhaps I'm a little off base with the figurehead comment (though I still think it holds SOME weight), though. :p I just think he is pretty much worthless and really isn't even the one responsible for a lot of what's happening...even if he pulled the final trigger in many cases. It It is almost as if the president was designed to be a target, and he is serving that purpose well...

maharg

idspispopd
Obviously not, since he was in a classroom. At the very least, he was told what was going on and he made no effort to put himself in a better position to be reached should it be necessary.

That is, without scaring the children.

DarienA

dark10x said:
Of course, but 4 minutes. If they REALLY needed him to command someone to do something, don't you think they could have contacted him?

Perhaps I'm a little off base with the figurehead comment (though I still think it holds SOME weight), though. :p I just think he is pretty much worthless and really isn't even the one responsible for a lot of what's happening...even if he pulled the final trigger in many cases. It It is almost as if the president was designed to be a target, and he is serving that purpose well...

Wait... so you're saying that when something demands a command decision the support staff should contact the commander instead of the commander contacting the support and uh... commanding?

Wow.... the time I spent in the military things were done completely backwards...

dark10x

DarienA said:
Wait... so you're saying that when something demands a command decision the support staff should contact the commander instead of the commander contacting the support and uh... commanding?

Wow.... the time I spent in the military things were done completely backwards...

Of course not...but this wasn't really a military situation out of the gate. Of course, HE didn't know that...which just shows that he was a shithead who didn't care perhaps. That still doesn't mean that he would have made any difference with 4 extra minutes...

I'd rather not really continue, but I really DO want to hear your thoughts on why those extra 4 minutes are actually important. No "what if" crap here either. We know his actions made him look like a douche who doesn't care about the country, but that isn't the point.

DarienA

dark10x said:
Of course not...but this wasn't really a military situation out of the gate. Of course, HE didn't know that...which just shows that he was a shithead who didn't care perhaps. That still doesn't mean that he would have made any difference with 4 extra minutes...

I'd rather not really continue, but I really DO want to hear your thoughts on why those extra 4 minutes are actually important. No "what if" crap here either. We know his actions made him look like a douche who doesn't care about the country, but that isn't the point.

Wait... the article says 7 minutes... In terms of scrambling aircraft every additional minute that a jet could have been in the air on full afterburner counts.

Of course let's be real here the problem wasn't just the president's indecisiveness. IIRC there was an article that showed a series of breakdowns in terms of NORAD, etc... but he's at the top of the chain.

dark10x

DarienA said:
Wait... the article says 7 minutes... In terms of scrambling aircraft every additional minute that a jet could have been in the air on full afterburner counts.

Of course let's be real here the problem wasn't just the president's indecisiveness. IIRC there was an article that showed a series of breakdowns in terms of NORAD, etc... but he's at the top of the chain.

Yeah, but I was referring to the claim that it would have been acceptable to wait 2 or 3 minutes before departing.

Ah whatever, I really don't care one way or another. I just found (and still do) it funny that people were getting so upset over a few minutes.

Makura

I can't believe people even make this an issue, Kerry or Bush. I think everybody needs to get over it, it doesn't mean a thing IMO.

border

DJ_Tet said:
God forbid the President sit for several minutes gathering his wits when we all agree there was nothing he could do (per previous argument).
No, there are plenty of reasons he needs to get up off his ass, it just turns out that sitting around didn't really hurt us. The order to shoot down any commercial jets would have come to from him, and that sort of thing really can't happen when you are staring blankly in front of a bunch of children.
dark10x said:
Even if he was the ONLY MAN in the country who could have done anything, how much of a difference would an extra 3-4 minute actually make? What exactly would he have been able to do with those extra few minutes?
It could have been the difference between getting jets scrambled and shooting down a plane or losing another building and another couple thousand people. But hey, at least he wouldn't have fightened all those children with a polite exit =)

dark10x

It could have been the difference between getting jets scrambled and shooting down a plane or losing another building and another couple thousand people. But hey, at least he wouldn't have fightened all those children with a polite exit =)

I highly doubt that...

However, I am interested in hearing you describe how that could have occured with those extra few minutes. :) No matter what command he issued, those extra few minutes would not have made a difference.

DarienA

dark10x said:
I highly doubt that...

However, I am interested in hearing you describe how that could have occured with those extra few minutes. :)

Wait a minute... what is it you doubt? The order/decision to shoot down one of our own commercial jets WOULD have to come from the President. Was there enough time between hits to make the order and get planes in the air? I believe articles in the past have shown there was enough time if planes had been scrambled immediately, let me see what I can find.

EDIT: Here's a really detailed summation of the timeline of the day:

http://911timeline.net/

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Could somebody please explain how Bush having to leave prematurely would freak out kids? I can just think of two possibilities...

<Bush> I'm very sorry, but it seems there's something I have to do now.
<Kids> AL QAEDA JUST ATTACKED? OH JESUS FUCK NO WE'RE ALL DEAD

<Bush> [...]
<Kids> PLEASE DON'T ABANDON US, OUR LIVES ARE MEANINGLESS WITHOUT YOU!

More likely scenario:

<Bush> [...]
<Kids> Awww... no fair. Oh, nap time!

dark10x

DarienA said:
Wait a minute... what is it you doubt? The order/decision to shoot down one of our own commercial jets WOULD have to come from the President. Was there enough time between hits to make the order and get planes in the air? I believe articles in the past have shown there was enough time if planes had been scrambled immediately, let me see what I can find.

OK, find those articles which prove that an extra few minutes would have made a difference. If that is true, I stand corrected (and amazed).

Makura

border said:
No, there are plenty of reasons he needs to get up off his ass, it just turns out that sitting around didn't really hurt us. The order to shoot down any commercial jets would have come to from him, and that sort of thing really can't happen when you are staring blankly in front of a bunch of children.It could have been the difference between getting jets scrambled and shooting down a plane or losing another building and another couple thousand people. But hey, at least he wouldn't have fightened all those children with a polite exit =)

You actually believe this? Have you listened to the tapes of airline personnel whan all this was going on? From the top to the bottm, our entire system was completely unprepared and incapable of dealing with such an attack. 10 minutes of calm to collect his thoughts was probably the best thing to do at the time.

border

Is it that hard to imagine a scenario where jets cannot get to a plane in time because they were not called out fast enough? I'm not saying that 9/11 would have gone differently, but that every second can count in a national crisis. Minutes or even seconds can make a difference. That's why you shouldn't sit on your ass when someone tells you that the country is under attack. If you wanna forgive him for being shocked or stunned then that's fine, but I think it's ridiculous to say that that time couldn't have been very very important.

What's more annoying is the fact that he really didn't know any of the details of the situation. There could have been a plane headed for that school or nuclear bombs going off and he would still just be sitting there. In the event of an attack, he ought to at least realize that he's the president and needs to get to a safe place.

DarienA

Makura said:
10 minutes of calm to collect his thoughts was probably the best thing to do at the time.

10 minutes is just enough time for a power nap!

HUGE ROLLEYES

Bah we can beat this up to death(and it has been done many times), IMO this is just another example of incompetence up and down the board.... and that incompetence goes all the way to the top.

dark10x

border said:
Is it that hard to imagine a scenario where jets cannot get to a plane in time because they were not called out fast enough? I'm not saying that 9/11 would have gone differently, but that every second can count in a national crisis. Minutes or even seconds can make a difference. That's why you shouldn't sit on your ass when someone tells you that the country is under attack. If you wanna forgive him for being shocked or stunned then that's fine, but I think it's ridiculous to say that that time couldn't have been very very important.

What's more annoying is the fact that he really didn't know any of the details of the situation. There could have been a plane headed for that school or nuclear bombs going off and he would still just be sitting there.

Yeah, it is kinda hard to imagine. Sitting on his ass was a stupid thing to do, but I still don't believe that a few extra minutes would have made a damn bit of difference. Hell, you say he didn't even KNOW the details at that time...so it isn't as if he would have been able to act immediately anyways. Nothing would have changed.

It was a stupid thing to do, really...but I don't think leaving a little early would have changed anything.

and that incompetence goes all the way to the top

No, it starts at the top.

border

Kobun Heat said:
How about a truck bomb, if that sounds too ridiculous to you? =P I didn't think planes could hit extremely low-altitude targets, but they sure nailed the Pentagon well enough.
dark10x said:
Yeah, it is kinda hard to imagine
Why is that? Hypothetically.....a plane is headed on a course for a building and will hit it in approximately 15 minutes. The nearest air force base is a long way off and it will take 20 minutes for the jets to intercept it. Too bad you didn't call out the jets seven minutes earlier.

He didn't know the details, but every minute he sits there he is really just delaying the inevitable briefing, thus delaying possible actions.

Dilbert

Hitokage said:
<Bush> I'm very sorry, but it seems there's something I have to do now.
<Kids> AL QAEDA JUST ATTACKED? OH JESUS FUCK NO WE'RE ALL DEAD
I just spit out my coffee. Please, PLEASE get T-shirts made with this slogan and a picture of Bush holding the children's book. I'll buy five!

xsarien

daedsiluap
Makura said:
You actually believe this? Have you listened to the tapes of airline personnel whan all this was going on? From the top to the bottm, our entire system was completely unprepared and incapable of dealing with such an attack. 10 minutes of calm to collect his thoughts was probably the best thing to do at the time.

It wasn't calm. Go see the movie, the look on his face is a clear composite of both fear and confusion. He's sitting there, shifting around, looking around, almost as if he's waiting to be collected by the Secret Service.

It's sad. There was a mix of both uncomfortable laughter and muffled utterings of "Jesus Christ" in the theater.

How hard is it to say "'scuse me, kids, something very important has just happened. I promise I'll come back and finish reading to you a little later, but right now I have to go do something very important for the country."

dark10x

Why is that? Hypothetically.....a plane is headed on a course for a building and will hit it in approximately 15 minutes. The nearest air force base is a long way off and it will take 20 minutes for the jets to intercept it. Too bad you didn't call out the jets seven minutes earlier.

Was that the case?

border

Ugggh, no that wasn't the case. I've already said that it might not have actually affected that particular scenario that much. But just because totally fucking up didn't make matters worse doesn't mean you should be satisfied with the fact that someone fucked up. I'm just saying that on a different day in a different situation, it really could have been a problem.....and that's why it should upset or disturb you.

I believe jets actually were called out against the Pennsylvania flight, but they didn't get there in time and they never got the order to shoot it down. Though conspiracy theorists will tell you different...

DarienA

dark10x said:
Was that the case?

You apparently didn't go to the timeline site.... at full afterburner I think the site mentions intercept jets from the base in Mass could be in NYC in 7 minutes. Point being that while a few minutes may not have prevented the NYC incident... we still had two other airliners in the air.

border

Yeah, but it was the second WTC plane that signaled that this was a terrorist attack. They wouldn't have started shooting down planes at that point anyhow.

xsarien

daedsiluap
border said:
Yeah, but it was the second WTC plane that signaled that this was a terrorist attack. They wouldn't have started shooting down planes at that point anyhow.

I don't know about the lot of you, but when I - and others I know - found out that the first plane was a 747 and not some rich jerk's private little prop plane, "Oh shit, here come the terrorists!" was what came to mind.

dark10x

DarienA said:
You apparently didn't go to the timeline site.... at full afterburner I think the site mentions intercept jets from the base in Mass could be in NYC in 7 minutes. Point being that while a few minutes may not have prevented the NYC incident... we still had two other airliners in the air.

I didn't even see your edit, but I'll read it over lunch...

efralope said:
http://www.washtimes.com/commentary/20040810-100238-4903r.htm

of course none of this should really be relevant, but did Kerry really just sit there for 34 min.? I imainge their location was way more secure though than a public elementary school...

interesting note about Cal Thomas (who's a FOX News contributer during the weekends), he's actually a friend of Ted Kennedy, even though Thomas is a pretty strong conservative

Hmmmmm he was sitting there like the rest of America watching TV. Wow.

Makura said:
I can't believe people even make this an issue, Kerry or Bush. Get over it, it doesn't mean a thing.

Pretty much.

DJ_Tet

Banned
Nerevar said:
I'm trying to figure out whether DJ Test is actually being serious in this thread. Are you really suggesting he did the right thing by doing nothing?

No, I'm not. But I don't think he deserves to be slammed for taking his time to figure out what to do, given the circumstances. I think it's all minutae, and I should probably stop caring about such minutae, such minutae makes politics on this website unreadable.

DarienA

DJ_Tet said:
No, I'm not. But I don't think he deserves to be slammed for taking his time to figure out what to do, given the circumstances. I think it's all minutae, and I should probably stop caring about such minutae, such minutae makes politics on this website unreadable.

Can you please give me a few examples of what you think are minute items? I'm trying to get a feel for what your classification is... because if you think the amount of time spent before making decisions during a terrorist attack is minute.... well I'm just trying to get a reference.

Nerevar

DJ_Tet said:

I, however, disagree with you. Like I stated earlier, Bush has built his entire campaign around 2 things: Family values, and tough on terrorism. The fact that during the ONLY incident that occurred that actually required him to be a quick, decisive leader he was completely incapable of acting and unsure of what to do points out that this is, in fact, not true. He is no more capable of being a decisive leader in the war on terror as anyone else. This completely negates one of the major pillars of his platform. Of course, most people don't realize this, and still think he's a more decisive leader than Kerry.

dark10x said:

Disregarding "what if" is silly, because every "what if" we can think of is something that was possibly happening at the time, and couldn't possibly have changed his response since he didn't know it. Maybe everything in NY and DC would've gone the same if he'd went around kicking the kids in the crotch, but it would then be stupid of me to ask whether not kicking the kids in the crotch would've done any good.

Makura

xsarien said:
It wasn't calm. Go see the movie, the look on his face is a clear composite of both fear and confusion. He's sitting there, shifting around, looking around, almost as if he's waiting to be collected by the Secret Service.

Well, I should hope he would be concerned. I think you probably know what I meant by "calm". I wasn't implying that he sat there in peaceful serenity.

xsarien

daedsiluap
Makura said:
Well, I should hope he would be concerned. I think you probably know what I meant by "calm". I wasn't implying that he sat there in peaceful serenity.

I assure you, that deer-in-headlights look on his face declared rather boldly that the only "concern" on his mind, most likely, was "Man, I'm in way over my head on this one..."

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
DJ_Tet said:
Don't tell me what to say. And don't question why our President hesitated in the crossfire. God forbid you think of the children first. Thank god your ass isn't a teacher. Me thinks children are a little more impressionable than you give them credit for..
That's the weakest shit I've heard all week, and it's only Thursday.
dark10x said:
I just don't think one man is THAT important. Like I said, I almost look at him as a figurehead or even a fallguy for a larger group.

dark10x

Hey, I already stepped back on that comment. Why even bother with the "..."? Heck, why wade through ALL of that stuff and pull out ONE tiny comment only to respond with a "..." when you know that it will just cause problems. :p

Slurpy

*drowns in jizz*
DJ_Tet said:
Obviously you don't know any teachers.

BTW the President can pretty much do what he wants, if his name is Bush he'll be criticized anyway. No one but Bush thought there were WMD. Everyone but Bush would have reacted immediately. Et fucking cetera.

Obviously, I don't. You sure got me there. Except my mother who is a teacher. And my grandmother for that matter. And I have done my fair share of tutoring, teaching, and being a T.A.

Oh yeah, and I have also been taught by more teachers than I can count.

But anyway, your original point was absent, so we'll let this one go.

Oh, and I also know that Bush sure as fuck wouldnt make a good teacher.

Shinobi

dark10x said:
See, that actually sounds rather funny to me. I don't necessarily support his actions in that situation, but he really is a figurehead in a way. Even if he was the ONLY MAN in the country who could have done anything, how much of a difference would an extra 3-4 minute actually make? What exactly would he have been able to do with those extra few minutes? People are complaining about this situation because it makes it seem as if he doesn't care enough to take action (and hell, perhaps he didn't)...but what additional actions could have been accomplished in that very small time span? I'm going to have to say that absolutely NOTHING would have changed. He isn't just some magical guy who can just warp to the scene of a crisis and save everybody. He could have wasted those extra few minutes at a particularly long traffic light!

So he did something that makes him look like a moron, that's fine. He is a moron. :p He conveyed the wrong impressions by doing nothing, but really...I don't believe for one second that leaving a few minutes sooner would have done a damn thing. Does anyone REALLY feel that way? That he is SO important and everyone relies SO heavily on him that leaving 4 minutes earlier would have made all the difference in the world?

Based on that logic, why did he do or say anything at all? By the time he reached the microphones, half of Manhatten was covered in paper and dust, and a cave had been inserted into The Pentagon. What the hell was he waiting for, all the planes to plow into their respective targets before making a statement?

I already said that he likely does nothing once he's gotten into his limo, cause there isn't much he can do but get as much information as he can. But isn't that better then looking like a doe-eyed twat? I also said that half of politics is image. That means even if you can't do shit, at least pretend you're doing so. Have a look of prudency and decisiveness, hell just get out of there and look busy. Look at Rudy Gulliani. In my mind the way he was propped up as a fucking hero for doing nothing but making a half dozen speeches on 9/11 was ridiculous to me. But he was regarded as such because it looked like he was doing something, and from what I recall he was on the scene very quickly (and he certainly didn't have to be, with the possibility of more attacks and collateral damage being an issue). That's all Bush had to do...act quickly, and look busy. That he couldn't even get that right simply isn't defensible. He's regarded as the most powerful man in the world for Christ's sake...the least he could do is act like it.

Funny enough, I've never really talked much about this subject until this thread, cause as many have said "what's past is past". And I doubt anyone would have if this ridiculous, insignificant Kerry comparison hadn't been brought up (for the record I think Kerry's almost as big a twat as Bush, so I really don't have much hope for your office regardless of the outcome). I know that in the grand scheme of things there was nothing he could've done, based on what did occur. That doesn't give him the excuse for not getting out of there quick and being properly briefed.

Major military action can't happen without his order, right? Jet fighters that were launched couldn't be given the order to shoot down suspicious civilian planes without his say so, right? If there were more planes being used as weapons, and they had had time to reach their targets, couldn't Bush have been held responsible for not reacting quick enough? That's a perfect example of even four minutes possibly making all the difference.

(BTW, I know that decision would be ridiculously hard to make...give the order to take down a plane carrying 90 innocent people, or let it go and have it smash into the Library of Congress or whatever. I wouldn't fault him or any president for whichever choice was made there. But like I said before, no one said being President would be easy. He wanted the gig, so that's what he gets on his plate.)

And let's not forget the way Bush was being painted that night to begin with. They'd always show the camera zooming in while that aide whispered into Bush's ear, knowing that shit was going down, and the look of concern creeping onto his face. Then immediately after that they'd show him being "rushed" into Air Force One, followed by talk of him addressing the media contingent on that plane and whatever. And then right after that they'd show his first statement on the matter, talking from wherever the hell he landed. He was being painted as a man who acted quickly and even decisively, which simply flies in the face of what really happened. That it took three years for me to see that footage is telling in itself.

BTW, I said I understood him doing nothing for two or three minutes (though even that's probably too long, 30-60 seconds is more acceptable), because even "the most powerful man on earth" is going to be taken aback by what he heard (he probably shouldn't have based on the reports he received a few months prior, but that's a different issue). But it shouldn't take longer then a minute to gather your wits, get off your ass, and get to work.

And now that I think about it, WTF wasn't the President rushed the fuck out of there the moment this shit went down? Isn't that standard protocol? Protect the President and Vice President at all costs? Even the medicore ID4 showed such activity, and all that happened there was a military chopper being shot down. The lack of action from his Secret Service might be even more puzzling then the lack of immediate action from Bush.

Kobun Heat said:

What, you don't think the President was a potential target? I doubt border meant that a bunch of snot-nosed kids could've been primary targets. People knew he was there (Lord knows the media did with all the cameras there), so to rule out that possibility is a bit naive.

McLesterolBeast said:
You're pretty fucking stupid, efralope. Pretty fucking ugly too. I pity you.

lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif
Ah McLesterol, we hardly knew thee...

If Bush would have gotten out of the classroom earlier than the 10 minutes, the entire world would be different!!!!

The President needs to be superhuman; Kerry would have hopped up, immediately picked up a phone, dialed his super hero friends who would have flew over to the planes and stopped them in mid air!!

xsarien

daedsiluap
LuckyBrand said:
If Bush would have gotten out of the classroom earlier than the 10 minutes, the entire world would be different!!!!

If Bush had actually, you know, reacted to the news, I'd at least have a sliver of respect for the man. If you haven't seen the footage, please stop trying to run damage control, because the criticism is more than valid. He sat there, staring off into space, for about seven minutes.

About half way through he flipped through the pages of "My Pet Goat" just so he could at least pretend to look like his brain hadn't shut down entirely. To say that his entire demeanor was that of a 10th grader who was just called on to give a presentation he was woefully unprepared for would be an understatement.

Nerevar

LuckyBrand said:

The President needs to be superhuman; Kerry would have hopped up, immediately picked up a phone, dialed his super hero friends who would have flew over to the planes and stopped them in mid air!!

I love how the neocons love to completely ignore the argument presented by the other side and present a ridiculous counterargument that doesn't address any of the points brought up in the first place.

Seriously, did you read any of the posts in this thread? Or are you just too slow to understand the points being raised?

xsarien said:
If Bush had actually, you know, reacted to the news, I'd at least have a sliver of respect for the man. If you haven't seen the footage, please stop trying to run damage control, because the criticism is more than valid. He sat there, staring off into space, for about seven minutes.

About half way through he flipped through the pages of "My Pet Goat" just so he could at least pretend to look like his brain hadn't shut down entirely. To say that his entire demeanor was that of a 10th grader who was just called on to give a presentation he was woefully unprepared for would be an understatement.

I have seen the video, MANY times.

I still dont see what people expect... 7-10 minutes is NOTHING when you are going to be making HUGE WAR decisions... Even when he did get up, they mostly just shuttled him off to hide him.

DarienA

LuckyBrand said:

Oh please give me a f'n break.

Nerevar said:
I love how the neocons love to completely ignore the argument presented by the other side and present a ridiculous counterargument that doesn't address any of the points brought up in the first place.

Seriously, did you read any of the posts in this thread? Or are you just too slow to understand the points being raised?

hahaha, so I am a neo-con because I dont see a big deal in him not getting up for 10 min?

I AM THUS A NEOCON...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom