• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

#BustMust - Gaming's Greatest Melons (NSFW)

Thick Thighs Save Lives

NeoGAF's Physical Games Advocate Extraordinaire
Alexandria from Zoneless Zone Zero.

GaEE2UD.gif

Also, here's some NPCs from the same game.

Thick Thighs Save Lives

Based-department-is-calling-meme-6.jpg

According to the producer, Snowbreak will continue pursuing fanservice, which means players can expect more attractive skins and new interactions in future updates. Addressing the controversy surrounding Snowbreak’s change of direction, he comments, “We have received criticism of the game and its new approach from certain people who are not Snowbreak players. But rest assured, we know very well who we should provide our services to.”

Last edited:
Only downside is that she uses prosthetics sometimes (fake silicon chest piece that she wears over her own chest) which is silly, because she has a nice figure regardless.
True, she doesn't need the fake chest piece, her tits and figure are perfect already. Reminds me of Queenie16 , another gorgeous busty cosplay girl that uses fake chest pieces and doesn't need it.

:messenger_smiling_with_eyes: 🍈 🍈 More pics of my First Descendant waifus. Finally unlocked Valby and Sharen....

olsPEp2.jpg

bdyfuS6.jpg

sUMcSbY.jpg

ZIIoxXp.jpg

Gci7y3w.jpg

HjhzuLF.jpg

fXooybv.jpg

oEO3ZHy.jpg

Thick Thighs Save Lives

ZZZ brainrot continues. Also, not sure where to put Jane's thicc thighs so I'll guess this melons thread should do for now.

wWtx7pj.gif

The character was revealed just today and there's already fanart for her. 😳

Artist - NueBunny
GSQuSapaIAADSTl

Bonus, here's Asha the NPC from the God Finger arcade in ZZZ.

0c9btn7iq3cd1.jpeg

Last edited:
Top Bottom