• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

#BustMust - Gaming's Greatest Melons (NSFW)

Pejo

Neverness To Everness, newly announced open world F2P game from Tower of Fantasy devs.
Nice designs but for the love of god do NOT play a Hotta developed game.

Anyways, time for a new BD2 update.
ocu7k7vwyucd1.gif

Thick Thighs Save Lives

NeoGAF's Physical Games Advocate Extraordinaire
What gacha does to a horny bastard. Thoughts and prayers on your sanity (and wallet) and as always your labour is appreciated
I just love the character designs in ZZZ. I think they're some of the best, especially when it comes to gacha games. 😛 It also helps that the writing/story in the game for these characters is pretty good.

Thick Thighs Save Lives

NeoGAF's Physical Games Advocate Extraordinaire

Btw, the way she screams while being eviscerated in this teaser trailer is both ridiculous and hilarious.

Also, post that gameplay trailer in the thread for the game:

If you want more story/action oriented Atelier, you can play the PS2 era games: Atelier Iris 1-3 and Mana Khemia 1-2

My favorite opening:

Yeah I have those on emulation

As for Gust themselves, I prefer their Ar Tonelico games and Blue Reflection games

I wished that they bought Ciel Nosurge over here

NanaMiku

Yeah I have those on emulation

As for Gust themselves, I prefer their Ar Tonelico games and Blue Reflection games

I wished that they bought Ciel Nosurge over here
Yeah, Gust has not been great since it was bought by KT. Currently, they're working on Fairy Tail 2.

Huh, just found out that the offline fan translation for Ciel nosurge is 100% completed, now just in editing: https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/rev...-offline-translation-patch-project-t1044.html

Top Bottom