• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Human Becoming

More than a Member
Looking to sell some DVDs (most) I want to eventually get on blu-ray. Offers such as cheap games, gift cards, etc. are considered. Each is $8 w/shipping otherwise.

American History X (Special Edition)
Die Hard (Five Star Collection 2-Disc Set)
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind (Widescreen)
Fahrenheit 9/11
Fight Club
Forrest Gump (Collector's Edition)
Goodfellas
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (Full Frame)
Kill Bill Vol. 1
Kill Bill Vol. 2 (Anamorphic Widescreen)
Sin City
South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut (Widescreen)
The Matrix
The Shawshank Redemption (Special Edition 2-Disc Set)

For Sale

Western Digital Passport Hard Drives

1 - 80GB $17 shipped obo

1- 160GB top glossy one (sorry about the iPhone pic)...both are clean and work GREAT!!
I just got a bigger one and don't need these two... $35 Shipped obo
B2Gxol.jpg

DCX

DCX
DCX said:
For Sale: ( Prices are shipped )

- Official XBOX 360 VGA Cable- 10

- SNES Games: Spider-man/Venom: Maximum Carnage-15
Killer Instinct- 8
20 for the bundle.

- The Dark Knight Cowl Edition Bluray- 8

DCX
new item.

DCX

I'm looking to sell my PSP collection. I have the following items for sale:

- PSP-3001 (Assassin's Creed Edition)
Like new; system, battery, and recharging cable only. The screen has a protector on it.
$140 shipped
PENDING

Here's a list of the games I have available:

- Castlevania: The Dracula X Chronicles (original edition)
Complete and like new.
$11 shipped

- Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII (original edition)
Complete and like new.
$14 shipped

- Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories (original edition)
Complete and in very good condition.
- $11 shipped

- Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories (original edition)
- $11 shipped

- LocoRoco
$7 shipped

- Ridge Racer (Japanese edition)
Complete and like new.
$15 shipped

- Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth
Complete and like new.
$15 shipped

I have a lot of positive feedback in this thread, so buy with confidence. If you want pictures of any of the items I have for sale, please send me a PM.

Thank you!

Does anybody need Xbox Live Gold cards? I won a sweepstakes and I'm sitting on 30 individually-packaged 12 month cards. I doubt Xbox Live Gold will even be around in 30 years.

I've triple-checked the sweepstakes rules and there is nothing that says I cannot sell them. I know when I won $1000 in Gamestop Gift Cards from Gametrailers back in 2006 there was a specific rule that said I couldn't re-sell or otherwise transfer my winnings, but there's no such thing here. If anything, it's written that once I've gotten my prize, the Gold cards are my sole and exclusive responsibility (e.g. they won't replace lost cards or provide a substitute prize if Xbox Live stops functioning before my 30 years are up).

105xser.jpg

There's no way I'm going to use all 30, so they're probably just going to go to waste.

Therefore I am selling some of these 12 month Xbox Live Gold subscription cards. I'm not going to sell all 30. For now, I guess I'll sell about 18 of the 30 total, for a price of $39 each. That's over $10 off MSRP. To save on shipping, I would prefer to simply email you the code (redeemable on both Xbox.com and through the Xbox Dashboard), that way it's free. But if you're really determined to get a physical, unopened package, tack on an extra $2 for shipping and we'll work something out. These cards are for the North American version of Xbox Live and probably will not work in other regions (most likely including Canada).

If you're interested in buying, send me a PM, or if you're one of the many people who read the forum but don't have an account to post with, email me at TheLostSkeleton At Gmail Dot Com (my back-up email address for spam filtering purposes). I accept Paypal only, at this current point in time (through my main email address).

Back of the Package said:
This Xbox LIVE Membership can be added to your existing Xbox LIVE account -- you do not need to wait until your current membership expires. You won't lose any of the time you have left, and you can carry up to 36 months of Xbox LIVE service on your account.

This is my first time doing anything like this, so hopefully I am not stepping out of line somehow.

vgachi57

Sega1991 said:
I've triple-checked the sweepstakes rules and there is nothing that says I cannot sell them. I know when I won $1000 in Gamestop Gift Cards from Gametrailers back in 2006 there was a specific rule that said I couldn't re-sell or otherwise transfer my winnings, but there's no such thing here.
wow, please let me know where you enter these sweepstakes... :D

Sega1991 said:
Does anybody need Xbox Live Gold cards? I won a sweepstakes and I'm sitting on 30 individually-packaged 12 month cards. I doubt Xbox Live Gold will even be around in 30 years.

I've triple-checked the sweepstakes rules and there is nothing that says I cannot sell them. I know when I won $1000 in Gamestop Gift Cards from Gametrailers back in 2006 there was a specific rule that said I couldn't re-sell or otherwise transfer my winnings, but there's no such thing here. If anything, it's written that once I've gotten my prize, the Gold cards are my sole and exclusive responsibility (e.g. they won't replace lost cards or provide a substitute prize if Xbox Live stops functioning before my 30 years are up).

There's no way I'm going to use all 30, so they're probably just going to go to waste.

Therefore I am selling some of these 12 month Xbox Live Gold subscription cards. I'm not going to sell all 30. For now, I guess I'll sell about 15 of the 30 total, for a price of $43 each. That's almost $10 off MSRP. To save on shipping, I would prefer to simply email you the code (redeemable on both Xbox.com and through the Xbox Dashboard), but if you're really determined to get a physical, unopened package, tack on an extra $2 for shipping and we'll work something out. These cards are for the North American version of Xbox Live and probably will not work in other regions (most likely including Canada).

If you're interested in buying, send me a PM, or if you're one of the many people who read the forum but don't have an account to post with, email me at TheLostSkeleton At Gmail Dot Com (my back-up email address for spam filtering purposes). I accept Paypal only, at this current point in time (through my main email address).

This is my first time doing anything like this, so hopefully I am not stepping out of line somehow.
If you don't sell them all at that price and go cheaper, I'll check back with you and bite. It's just, yadda yadda.

MrDaravon

Sega1991 said:
Does anybody need Xbox Live Gold cards?

These retail for $40 at Amazon and are frequently on sale at various places for $30, so you may want to drop that price a bit. That aside, what on earth sweepstakes did you win where they sent you 30 years of XBL? I'm intrigued.

vgachi57 said:
wow, please let me know where you enter these sweepstakes... :D

The Gametrailers thing was a competition. I won these gold cards through one of those things you see on the dashboard that asks you to download a gamerpic. This one specifically was for "A lifetime of Xbox Live Gold".

Apparently life expectancy for gamers is only 30 years. :p

I saw that Newegg had dropped to $40, but I didn't know Amazon and Wal-mart had followed suit. Hm. If this is more than a temporary sale, I might drop my price, too, in a week or so (or depending on what others say, less).

MrDaravon

Sega1991 said:
The Gametrailers thing was a competition. I won these gold cards through one of those things you see on the dashboard that asks you to download a gamerpic. This one specifically was for "A lifetime of Xbox Live Gold".

Wait, so their solution for winning a lifetime XBL membership contest was to send out 30 individually packaged cards? Wow :lol

Aselith

Crisis said:
Hey guys. I update the NeoGAF Buy/Sell/Trade User Feedback List pretty frequently but I wanted to go ahead and make sure it's posted here again and to inform you that it has been updated to this post. Happy trading.

I have a question about the list. Do people who go red or yellow stay that way for a while/ forever or do they go back to green immediately by rectifying the situation? Don't seem to be a lot of folks in the red which is good unless it doesn't truly represent the bad lot.

SailorDaravon said:
These retail for $40 at Amazon and are frequently on sale at various places for $30, so you may want to drop that price a bit. That aside, what on earth sweepstakes did you win where they sent you 30 years of XBL? I'm intrigued.

I'd definitely take 1 or possible even 2 @ 30 bucks but 40 is too much. I can get them at retail for that. Let me know if thats doable.

bubnbob said:
Dude you won 30 XBL cards. You make profit regardless. Sell for 30 flat.

Yeah but I got stuff I need to pay for. Literally, within the last six months, a bunch of stuff was either damaged but still somewhat functional or became completely unusable. My DS hinge broke, my PS2 kicked the bucket, my graphics card is not long for this world and my PSU is failing.

I could've sworn I checked two days ago and most places were selling these cards for $45-$49.

Edit: Lowered the price to $39 Remember, folks! I'm just emailing you codes, so it's free shipping.

Crisis

Banned
Aselith said:
I have a question about the list. Do people who go red or yellow stay that way for a while/ forever or do they go back to green immediately by rectifying the situation? Don't seem to be a lot of folks in the red which is good unless it doesn't truly represent the bad lot.

There's nobody in yellow so I presume that you mean gray for neutral. For neutral that will be on a case by case basis. Whatever the majority of posters in this thread think in regards to it. For jecclr2003 he actually owned up to his mistake, went out of his way to fix the problem and did so in a pretty transparent manner. He's still neutral because I haven't heard from Plinko as to whether or not everything happened the way jecclr2003 said it would. I will gladly update his status under neutral with more current information when I hear back from Plinko about it. I think it'll take one positive feedback from the thread after that to put him back into green.

As for negative feedback, I need to wait for a particular situation to resolve itself before I comment on that. I promise that once it does I'll post something specific in regards to it.

storl026

12-Month Xbox Live Gold card - $34.00 for code emailed to you, $37.00 for it shipped to you (U.S. only)
PayPal only, please.

I have multiple positive feedbacks on NeoGAF & Ebay.

PM me!

Gone to CcrooK.

Gamble

Want to sell Black PSP-3000 w/5 games $170 Shipped U.S. Only PayPal transactions only the 5 games include:

YuGi Oh 5D's Tag Force 4
FF Tactics The War of the Lions
Ratchet and Clank Size Matters
FF7 Crisis Core
Monster Hunter Freedom Unite

Everything is in excellent condition, no scratches on the games and the system has never been dropped and it's included with a 4GB card I haven't sold anything in a while but I have nothing but positive feedback on the old forums please PM me if interested happy hunting Gaf :D

Urban Scholar said:
Honestly I had no idea it was this many, nonetheless all guides are $6 shipped

Pokemon Pocket Pokedex Vol.2 covers up to Diamond & Pearl.
Bioshock 1
Madworld- sold
Little Big Planet-sold
Killzone 2(some ware on the cover)
Valkyrie Profile Covenant of the Plume - sold
Dragon Quest V- sold
Valkyria Chronicles + promotional artbook -sold
Devil May Cry 4- sold
Grand Theft Auto Chinatown DS(cover a bit worn)
Pokemon Diamond & Pearl Prima guide(cover a bit worn)
Prototype- sold
Dissidia Final Fantasy- sold
Muramasa the Demon Blade - sold
King of Fighters XII
Call of Duty World at War(bent cover on the bottom right)
Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess premiere guide Wii version- sealed- sold
Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess Wii + Gamecube version- sealed - sold
Devil Summoner Raidou Kuzunoha vs. the Soulless Army
Infamous
Persona 3 + artbook from the collector's edition- sold
Resident 5 LE guide sealed- calendar included- sold
Final Fantasy 4 DS- sold
Legend of Zelda Phantom Hourglass sealed

Games with prices shipped

$ 40 No More Heroes PS3 JP - No preorder cards
$ 35 Last Ranker PSP JP

US only, please note that I ask for paypal only. If you want to by multiple I will discount for you. For feedback assurance you'll find myself listed within the positive here. Please feel free to PM me.

Updated with items sold & added items

Will add NMH PS3 & Last Ranker on Ebay come Monday or Tuesday. Please PM me with any inquires.

WTB the following games in very good to excellent condition. No writing on carts, torn/ripped or player's choice labels, grime, etc. Shipping to Japan would be appreciated, but I can have stuff forwarded to me from the US if need be.

NES (need only include cart, dust sleeve)

Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!!
Millipede
Pinball
River City Ransom
Simpsons: Bart vs. the Space Mutants
Spy Hunter
Super Mario Bros. (not with Duck Hunt)
Super Mario Bros. 3
Super Mario Bros./Duck Hunt
Super Team Games
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Track & Field II
Volleyball
Wizards & Warriors II: Iron Sword
World Class Track Meet
Yo! Noid

Super NES (need only include cart, dust sleeve)

Donkey Kong Country
Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest
Donkey Kong Country 3: Dixie Kong's Double Trouble
F-Zero
Final Fight
Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
Mario Paint
Pilotwings
Sim City
Super Castlevania IV
Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars
Super Metroid
Super Scope 6
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles IV: Turtles in Time
Tetris 2

Dreamcast (must be complete)

Dead or Alive 2
Phantasy Star Online
Sonic Adventure
Soul Calibur
Space Channel 5
Street Fighter Alpha 3
Street Fighter III: Third Strike

Risible

Sega1991 said:
Yeah but I got stuff I need to pay for. Literally, within the last six months, a bunch of stuff was either damaged but still somewhat functional or became completely unusable. My DS hinge broke, my PS2 kicked the bucket, my graphics card is not long for this world and my PSU is failing.

I could've sworn I checked two days ago and most places were selling these cards for $45-$49.

Edit: Lowered the price to $39 Remember, folks! I'm just emailing you codes, so it's free shipping.

Most people here know that you can wait (since you only need one a year) and find these on sale for a little over $30 very easily.

I know you need money, and maybe you'll sell some of these over time, but I'd wager to guess they'd fly off the shelves at $30. Wouldn't you rather have 30x$30 NOW rather than maybe a few dollars more later?

And no, I'm not particularly interested in buying any, just trying to help a fellow GAFer out. All just IMO, of course.

Crisis said:
There's nobody in yellow so I presume that you mean gray for neutral. For neutral that will be on a case by case basis. Whatever the majority of posters in this thread think in regards to it. For jecclr2003 he actually owned up to his mistake, went out of his way to fix the problem and did so in a pretty transparent manner. He's still neutral because I haven't heard from Plinko as to whether or not everything happened the way jecclr2003 said it would. I will gladly update his status under neutral with more current information when I hear back from Plinko about it. I think it'll take one positive feedback from the thread after that to put him back into green.

As for negative feedback, I need to wait for a particular situation to resolve itself before I comment on that. I promise that once it does I'll post something specific in regards to it.

Plus if we're unsure we usually put a summary of what the problem is so you're not just going by color and can make a more informed decision for yourself. It's just a text file so you can write anything there.

vocab

Have: BlazBlue: CS (PS3) - Played for 1 hour, flawless copy.
Want: Yakuza 3 (PS3)/Resonance of Fate(PS3) - I want sealed or practically brand new.

Jeels

Selling Microsoft Xbox 360 - 20 GB

Comes with:
-Microsoft Xbox 360 System
-Extra VGA Cable (Along with the component/composite/hdmi cable that comes with the console).
-360 Controller (obviously)
-I have some games on my hard drive, including Bomberman, Uno, Uno Rush, Castle Crashers, and a couple more. I don't remember if you can play downloaded games without logging in to a specific XBL account, if that's the case, I can just give you my XBL.

Asking for: $100, plus shipping.

Please feel free to private message me if you have questions.

Edit: It is not a Jasper, my mistake.

RoboGeorgeForeman said:
Trying to trim down my collection, so I don't feel overwhelmed. PM offers.

Dreamcast:
-------------------------------------------------------
Dreamcast (complete w/ vmu, 2 controllers)
Skies of Arcadia
Jet Set Radio
Ecco the Dolphin
Toy Commander
Web Browser (willing to give away with Dreamcast if asked for)
NFL2k (same as above)

PS1
Syphon Filter
Syphon Filter 2
Tenchu: Stealth Assassins
Tenchu 2
Um Jammer Lammy (sealed)

Wii
Monster Hunter Tri
Mad World
The Sky Crawlers: Innocent Aces

PS2
Ecco the Dolphin
Parappa The Rapper 2
Devil May Cry
Shadow of the Colossus
Shinobi
God Hand
Mr. Mosquito
Siren
Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Devil Saga

DS
Bangaio (unopened)
Docomodake (unopened)
Metal Slug 7 (unopened)
Etrian Odyssey II (complete)

Genesis
Shadow Dancer (no manual)
Double Dragon V (complete)
McDonald's Treasure Land Adventure (complete) - On Hold
Forgotten Worlds (complete) - On Hold
Battletech (complete) - On Hold
Animaniacs (no manual)
Golden Axe (complete)
Golden Axe II (complete) - On Hold
Shining in the Darkness (complete) - On Hold

32X
32X (loose/ no cables/ as is)
After Burner (complete)

SNES
F-Zero

Game Boy
OG Gameboy System (screen protector missing)
Bomberman GB

PC
The Witcher

PS3
Valkyria Chronicles

Wii Bundle ($200 Shipped)
Wii Console (White)
Component Cables
Monster Hunter Tri
The Sky Crawlers - Innocent Aces

VHS
Sonic the Hedgehog: The Movie

Bump for new items.

LowParry

Looking to buy 12 month XBL card/pm. I won't be able to respond right away but I will later in the day (in about an hour or so from now). If a $30 price tag can be offered, send me that pm and I will paypal payment quickly.

-All prices include shipping (no P.O. boxes please as I use UPS to ship)
-Lower 48 states (USA) only
-PayPal gift only
-Have plenty of ebay feedback and my PayPal account has been open for 10+ years
-I personally pack and ship everything from work so I ship instantly when payment is received

pyVfs.jpg

Beyerdynamic DT990pro Headphones - $132 shipped (see above picture)
-Mint Condition in Box

Only spent about 3 hours on my head (I have a clean head), broken in for about 30 hours off my head. Very Well taken care of, undented box (will do my best to preserve the box during shipping but please don't kill me if it dents slightly). Includes adaptor. Please note that you NEED an amp for these.

Flavius

Sega1991 said:
This is how it's going to be, huh.

Since your asking, that's actually about average for this thread (and the previous BST). I'd say even at $39, you're still a little on the high end.

Will keep watch, though...if you drop it a bit, I may be in for one. ;)

Halvie

Banned
Finkle Stick/Case: Had this case specially made by Finkle. He had to outsource the metal work cause the case is wider than his equipment could handle. He is finishing up the jlf mounting plate which should take another week or so, and after that if would either be off to your house, or to a powder coater if you would want him to do that.

Case will fit a ls-40, ls-32, and jlf joystick. I would like to sell the case complete. This is what would all be included (case would be shipped to you by finkle, or the coater, and I would ship the parts in a different package):

Parts that would come with the case:

1 x jlf
1 x square gate
1 x octo gate
1 x mesh ball top (color choice of: dark blue, black, or grey)
1 x ls-32 or ls-40 (if you are interested in all 3 sticks will give you a good deal)
1 x Cthulhu PCB
1 x 6" usb cable
1 x 9' usb cable

Your choice of the following buttons 8 x 30mm buttons and 3 x 24mm buttons:

6 x 30mm White Sanwa Screw in buttons
6 x 30mm Seimitsu PS-14-GNC White buttons
6 x 30mm Black Sanwa snap in buttons
6 x 30mm White Sanwa snap in butons
4 x 30mm Black/Grey Sanwa snap in buttons
30mm Sanwa Violet Snap in buttons

2 x 24mm White Sanwa snap in buttons
1 x 24mm Orange Sanwa snap in buttons
2 x 24mm Dark Blue Sanwa snap in buttons
3 x 24mm black/white Seimitsu screw in buttons
2 x 24mm black/blue Seimitsu screw in buttons

$180 shipped

dscf2892y.jpg

dscf2891.jpg

$100 Target Gift Card: $85. Will pm you the number so you can use it on Target.com.

$50 Best Buy RZ Gift Certificate: $40. Will pm you the number so you can use in on BestBuy.com

Art TE plexi and bezels: Unused TE Plexi. First six button version. Has the PS logos engraved above each button. Comes with your choice of Red, Purple, or Blue bezel(red from stock TE, Purple from the femme fatale stick, and blue is dyed). $35 for the plexi and one bezel, or $50 for everything.

PS3 Game Combo:

Darksiders and GOW Collection: $40 shipped. Both in new condition.

LQX

Paypal only. PM with any offers or questions.

http://heatware.com/eval.php?id=22917

Everything is like new and mint. Discount for buying multiple items.

360 Games -
Forza Motorsport 3 $25
Split / Second $27

PS3 Games -
-Assassins Creed I $10
-Soul Calibur IV $10

PS2 Games - Want to sell all this together so make a offer.
Dark Cloud 2
Kingdom Hearts
Final Fantasy XII
Suikoden III
Shadow of the Colossus

PC -
-EVGA 9800GTX - Still in great condition but does not include box. $68
-Seagate FreeAgent Go 160GB $35
-640GB Western Digital Caviar Green $43
-640GB Western Digital Caviar Black $45

Amazon Kindle - Free 3G, 6" Display, White, 2nd Generation about 1 month old. Like new and comes complete with everything. Also comes with a very nice Belkin Neoprene case. $145

I have pictures of everything. Let me know if you need them and I will post or send you them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom